Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Court Jails Couple Two Years For Drug Trafficking - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Jails Couple Two Years For Drug Trafficking (8335 Views)

Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State / Prophet Isaac Amata Arrested In Zambia For Drug Trafficking / 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Jails Couple Two Years For Drug Trafficking by dododawa1: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2023
OBIDENTs DEN and DRUG LOCATION

OKOTA

FESTAC

IKOTUN

OBALENDE

OJO
Re: Court Jails Couple Two Years For Drug Trafficking by oluwaseyi0: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
This is the problem i have with the law on drug trafficking. If you really want to control the rate of trafficking, increase the jail term to minimum of 25 years with out option of fine, and with hard labor and make publicity of it to shame them. All these 2 years of a thing, is rubbish. Keep your eyes on those couple, in less than 1 year, they are out, and the go back to that crime again, trust me.

They will probably not step foot in prison, their fine is 1.5 million

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Couple Two Years For Drug Trafficking by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2023
grin.i was secretly praying that it's not the ibos.but I was disappointed as always. grin

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Couple Two Years For Drug Trafficking by Juoflife1(f): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
These drugs crimes should get them 20yrs, at least. Meanwhile, I am Igbo too. You can actually make your point without being a bigot. Try it someday.
APCNig:

The judge is their fellow Igbo nah. And the NDLEA prosecutor is another unfortunate vagabond homosexual from the Middle Belt. They always align with their fellow losers. The flat headed judge and the bastards middle belt prosecutor should have just set them free. Oloriburuku Oloshi people
Re: Court Jails Couple Two Years For Drug Trafficking by Ingocof(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: Court Jails Couple Two Years For Drug Trafficking by tyinfinity: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
That woman resembles Pandora peter obi of Agulu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

419 Scammers Use Genevieve Nnaji's Picture / Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! / See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.