Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Make Money Selling Instagram Accounts To International And Local Clients - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Selling Instagram Accounts To International And Local Clients (222 Views)

Lean How To Make 10k Daily Selling Instagram Followers / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / Start Making Money Selling Instagram Accounts And Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Selling Instagram Accounts To International And Local Clients by Bukolaolamipo: 7:54am On Nov 09, 2023
You're broke ,dead broke as I'm taking to you now coupled with the economic situation of the country presently it's possible you don't have up to 10k,6k ,5k in your account,sorry but this is funny it's the men I pitt most like burna boy said you go dey explain tire but no evidence I Sha don't blame you,coz you're trying nobody is seeing it even your ungrateful girlfriend doesn't respect you anymore she feels like no levels I'm a woman so I know how women think. You see money making abi, forget all those motivational speakers oo there are no rules to making money,the only simple thing they don't tell you is to find a profitable opportunity and milk it dry.Which is why I have decided to attend to only the first 100 persons to indicate their interest to learn this business of selling Instagram accounts,it isn't like you can not sell other social media accounts like Facebook, TikTok but Instagram is always hot during Q4 (October, November and December) and even in the coming months in 2024.
This business is very simple buy an aged account grow it and sell, I'll teach you how to grow the account within days and sell it for more than 10× the price you bought,there are two international markets I'll be introducing my students to and also a local market where you can sell your accounts to Nigerians.
Now someone is asking in his or her mind how much she'll pay to learn but no...it's going to be free.the only requirement is for you to have at least 5k to buy an aged account from account vendors and build then sell from there after your first profit you can then broaden your horizon.I will be back by 12pm to check here,only the first 100 students anything from 101 I won't be able to attend to you.aside the money you are keeping to buy your account,I want you to be ready to pay attention and ask questions no matter how dumb you think they are,that's how we grow.
We rise by lifting others
Re: Make Money Selling Instagram Accounts To International And Local Clients by Bukolaolamipo: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
Sorry for the delay,let's go .do you know that a lot of persons would view an Instagram account with less than 10k followers as a scam page.bet you have skipped most Instagram business pages with less than 10k followers as fraudulent and dismissed the idea of buying from them because of the small following on their page.yes I'm very right a lot of you have done that in the past and are still doing it and here legend is where you take your money from selling old aged and IG accounts with large following to business owners both internationally and locally,trust me this will make you rich if you're consistent, because one client can patronize you several times
Re: Make Money Selling Instagram Accounts To International And Local Clients by lordparcel: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
Just look for a reasonable Username then sell at a higher price
I have names of persons that didn't bought any but sold some eye-catching Usernames
Instagram was just created on 2010.... People are still selling it $$$ check out Playerup
Re: Make Money Selling Instagram Accounts To International And Local Clients by Bukolaolamipo: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
lordparcel:
Just look for a reasonable Username then sell at a higher price
I have names of persons that didn't bought any but sold some eye-catching Usernames
Instagram was just created on 2010.... People are still selling it $$$ check out Playerup
Yeah but my angle is selling to ECOM businesses that need old accounts and large following like 10k to 100k

(1) (Reply)

Hope Access Bank Will Take Up Wigwe's Dream; Wigwe University / Expression Attachment For Sales In Carton. Wholesale Price / Northern Elders Rejects Plans To Relocats Critical Firefighting Equipment From N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.