Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Detty December: When Are You Buying A New Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Detty December: When Are You Buying A New Car? (904 Views)

5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) / 6 Of The Most Expensive Car Paint Options That Can Buy A New Car / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Detty December: When Are You Buying A New Car? by AutoConsult: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2023
Hello friends,

It's AutoConsult again. I've been thinking too much about how you can make this December detty.

I feel getting you a new car can press plenty necks with just one tyre. Abi wetin una feel? Okay you don't like to oppress people ba? Good man. Ehn...buy it to celebrate God's faithfullness then.

It's been a challenging year for everyone, but one thing I've noticed is: any year people go through serious economic and financial strain, the Christmas festivities is always BIG.

So join others and celebrate God's faithfulness. Let's do it with a sweet new car. And when you find that one you like, give me a call. We must make sure it gives you value. Money no easy to gather.

Peace✌️❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: Detty December: When Are You Buying A New Car? by Harmonize234: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Detty December: When Are You Buying A New Car? by AutoConsult: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
Harmonize234:
grin grin
What's stopping you from adding a new car to your garage this year sir?
Re: Detty December: When Are You Buying A New Car? by AutoConsult: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2023
Identified the new car yet?
Re: Detty December: When Are You Buying A New Car? by Timagex(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ever since dem born me, Nigeria has always been hard. Yet, every year, people buy cars, build houses, travel abroad and do great things.

2 Likes

Re: Detty December: When Are You Buying A New Car? by AutoConsult: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Timagex:
Ever since dem born me, Nigeria has always been hard. Yet, every year, people buy cars, build houses, travel abroad and do great things.

My brother, na so e be ooo

Even if a grain of rice is sold for one thousand naira today, some people will still buy.

I see mighty houses springing up in every corner of the country on a daily, and I'm just marveled at how people are able to pull these things off despite the economic hardship.

Nigeria is hard, and hundreds of thousands of Nigerians still raise millions to travel abroad. Nigerians are strange and I can't explain it.

Now watch how this Christmas will be one of the loudest we've had in years. It's fascinating ❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: Detty December: When Are You Buying A New Car? by Timagex(m): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
AutoConsult:

My brother, na so e be ooo

Even if a grain of rice is sold for one thousand naira today, some people will still buy.

I see mighty houses springing up in every corner of the country on a daily, and I'm just marveled at how people are able to pull these things off despite the economic hardship.

Nigeria is hard, and hundreds of thousands of Nigerians still raise millions to travel abroad. Nigerians are strange and I can't explain it.

Now watch how this Christmas will be one of the loudest we've had in years. It's fascinating ❤️❤️

People are already paying for big chicken and plenty of booze for Christmas.

I'm photographing a wedding in December and they already paid in full.

And there is no money....😎
Re: Detty December: When Are You Buying A New Car? by AutoConsult: 9:12am On Nov 11, 2023
Timagex:

People are already paying for big chicken and plenty of booze for Christmas.

I'm photographing a wedding in December and they already paid in full.

And there is no money....😎
Baba dey collect your money dey go😂😂

Money dey everywhere.
Re: Detty December: When Are You Buying A New Car? by AutoConsult: 8:14am On Nov 27, 2023
Identified the car yet?
Re: Detty December: When Are You Buying A New Car? by AutoConsult: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2023
Good morning lovely people ❤️♥️

(1) (Reply)

How Reliable Are Nissan Altima Gxe 2000 Medel / Manual Gear Cars & Autp Gear Cars, Which Do U Prefer? / I Need Info About Dodge Caravan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.