Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,138 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start (5383 Views)

Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC / Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by Radicalwarrior(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
TopBanter:
@OP.

Get a life and stop trying to instigate mass uprising against the Government of BAT. Will never happen because no one is ready to follow Igbos, perennial haters of Nigeria, anywhere.

Your pretence of caring about Nigeria today, when you have always denigrated the "Zoo", is fooling no one.

All you're doing is showing the world you Obidient are intolerant, unprogressive, anarchic and bitter losers who are happy for Nigeria to burn because your bigoted olodo loser candidate did not win.
Why are you wailing and crying the same time.
Your delusional mindset is deceiving you.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by TopBanter: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
Radicalwarrior:

Why are you wailing and crying the same time.
Your delusional mindset is deceiving you.

You have the brain of a spare-parts selling tadpole. That much is obvious from your posts. Just tone it down. You don't have the intellect to sustain the mischief you're stirring up.

Very typical of Igbos. Cause trouble and then play victim when hands are upon them like the fool who claimed Fashola wrote election tribunal judgement yet the coward fled when they came for him.

Give it your best but una no reach. You unintelligent losers are on an 8 year long thing. Take that to the bank.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by Radicalwarrior(m): 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
TopBanter:

You have the brain of a spare-parts selling tadpole. That much is obvious from your posts. Just tone it down. You don't have the intellect to sustain the mischief you're stirring up.

Very typical of Igbos. Cause trouble and then play victim when hands are upon them like the fool who claimed Fashola wrote election tribunal judgement yet the coward fled when they came for him.

Give it your best but una no reach. You unintelligent losers are on an 8 year long thing. Take that to the bank.
You are very disrespectful and if not for the fact that you are suffering from mental disorder, I would have shown you the way out of here.

Stop displaying conceited attitude here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by TopBanter: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Ndi***s, make una rest.

Day by day, u are showing those u are yet to know the real you your true irrational color.

Nevertheless, if una wan do the protests, just limit it to your region and d surrounding states sympathetic to ur cause.
Nor let devil use you to enter night bus from onitcha to Lagos or another state to comman be forming 'fleedun fighter'.

Stay in your region and do as d devil inspires you.
Dassol.

cool

Simple. These people, out of all Nigerian ethnic group numbering more than 400, have disrupted Nigeria the most at critical junctions in our history because of how anarchic they become when they don't get their ways.

No bigger example than the lunatic Ojukwu who declared Biafra, outlawed by the Nigerian constitution, to then directly cause the death of millions of Nigerians.

Yet they never learn. They are today trying to instigate insurrection against a Government barely six months old because the ethnocentric and divisive olodo messiah they worship did not win.

Like Yorubas will say "nkan ti oju nwa, oju a ri". Always fighting everyone yet forgetting they, due to their vagabond lifestyle, are the most vulnerable and exposed Nigerians Biafrans.

We are waiting for the uprising against Tinubu , barely in power for 6 months, you cowards could never convene against Buhari over 8 years when PMB eleven directly mocked you with 5% and "dot in a circle" tag.

Some of us even welcome your 'uprising against Tinubu because it seems you Igbos always mistake the wise, pragmatic and peaceful disposition of Yorubas for weakness.

Go ahead. We dare you. More and more, and worldwide, it is becoming clear that Nyesom Wike's Obigbo-Oyigbo beat down of Igbos is what your people understand, respect and fear rather than the amiable style of the Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by TopBanter: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
Radicalwarrior:

You are very disrespectful and if not for the fact that you are suffering from mental disorder, I would have shown you the way out of here.

Stop displaying conceited attitude here.

Abeg shut up. You think I am one of your silly apprentice in your 2 by 2 shop in Ladipo or Alaba? Only clowns and illiterates, that you breed in millions in your region, will speak respectfully to a joker and lunatic like you same way you worship the London dropout, IndecentStar and failed yahoo boy called Nnamdi Kanu.

Every thread you create is to tout imaginary uprising and "overthrow" of the 6 months old Government of Tinubu merely because you cannot stand a Yoruba being your President.

Ogbeni, you lot did your worst during the elections with the antics of Obi, GRV and co. Lead the uprising you desperately want to see against the Tinubu government.

Let us see what will become of your millions of vagabond brothers and sisters in the SW, who never want to return to the SE, that bigots and haters like you are putting in danger with your toxic lack of foresight..

You are an embodiment of the wider problem of Igbos. I.e they never think, or recognise the punitive consequences of their behaviour, before they act.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by ch214(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
TopBanter:

Abeg shut up. You think I am one of your silly apprentice in your 2 by 2 shop in Ladipo or Alaba? Only clowns and illiterates, that you breed in millions in your region, will speak respectfully to a joker and lunatic like you same way you worship the London dropout, IndecentStar and failed yahoo boy called Nnamdi Kanu.

Every thread you create is to tout imaginary uprising and "overthrow" of the 6 months old Government of Tinubu merely because you cannot stand a Yoruba being your President.

Ogbeni, you lot did your worst during the elections with the antics of Obi, GRV and co. Lead the uprising you desperately want to see against the Tinubu government.

Let us see what will become of your millions of vagabond brothers and sisters in the SW, who never want to return to the SE, that bigots and haters like you are putting in danger with your toxic lack of foresight..

You are an embodiment of the wider problem of Igbos. I.e they never think, or recognise the punitive consequences of their behaviour, before they act.
You better shut up your tribalistic bigotry smelling mouth and stop attacking op.

Carry your tribalistic confusional mindset elsewhere and stop causing public nuisances here.

Nonsense things everywhere.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by Ayodeoba: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
There is so much suffering in Nigeria right now, even those that claimed they voted tinubu would lead the protest in real life.

But for shame, they would continue defending him here, even when they now use alternate monickers to beg non-stop here from dawn till dusk. cheesy
thats what you do! I don’t beg okay and I still reaffirmed my support for tinubu
Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by TopBanter: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
ch214:

You better shut up your tribalistic bigotry smelling mouth and stop attacking op.

Carry your tribalistic confusional mindset elsewhere and stop causing public nuisances here.

Nonsense things everywhere.

Lol. Your painment is just beginning. I am here to give it to you guys hard and put you in your wretched place because it seems the Yorubas here are too soft unlike those of us who cowered you losers before the elections.

They are happy watching you wicked insurrectionists trying to forment problem for a 6 months old Government, merely because it is headed by a Yoruba man, you did not dare convene in 8 years of the Buhari Government.

You lot are losers and those of us who believe in Tinubu will not stop pressuring him to keep to his promise of empowering every region to develop at their own pace so the SW can be free of hatedul enemies-within you creatures of hate are.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by Radicalwarrior(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
TopBanter:

Shut up your tribalistic mouth and focus on your miserable life. You are talking rubbish.

Did you not see yorubas and northerners already protesting the hardship they are facing.

Na tribalism go kill you.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by ch214(m): 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
TopBanter:

Lol. Your painment is just beginning. I am here to give it to you guys hard and put you in your wretched place because it seems the Yorubas here are too soft unlike those of us who cowered you losers before the elections.

They are happy watching you wicked insurrectionists trying to forment problem for a 6 months old Government, merely because it is headed by a Yoruba man, you did not dare convene in 8 years of the Buhari Government.

You lot are losers and those of us who believe in Tinubu will not stop pressuring him to keep to his promise of empowering every region to develop at their own pace so the SW can be free of hatedul enemies-within you creatures of hate are.
You are talking rubbish!

I am here to press the button that will make you cry and wail louder and which I have already started.

As e dey pain you e dey sweet me.

You will continue to wail and cry as I laughed at your ignorance and foolishness.
😆😄😃😆😆😆😃😃😃

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by StreetFight: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
magoo10:
A certificate forger and drug dealer cannot not make a good president.

Bring out your own biological father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by StreetFight: 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:
Getting stuck in life na real bad thing.

Make una move, na only tree dey dey stagnant

Where will they move to? Except drugs Trafficking or baby factory merchandising which are their generationally hereditary professions.
Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by TopBanter: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
There is so much suffering in Nigeria right now, even those that claimed they voted tinubu would lead the protest in real life.

But for shame, they would continue defending him here, even when they now use alternate monickers to beg non-stop here from dawn till dusk. cheesy

Oga, you are an illiterate I cannot even begin to school about the economic reality and existential threats to our national existence and wellbeing Tinubu met on ground.

Illiterates like you shout dollar to naira rate daily without understanding that nations consistently voted better to live in than the USA, like Iceland and Finland etal, have no interest in exchange rate of their currency to the dollar because they, unlike Nigeria, have conquered the vulnerabilities, that Nigeria has not, mainly related to the development of self-sufficient societies not adversely exposed to what the dollar or pound sterling is doing

To give a Knowledgeable President and his team the chance to wean us of detrimental dependence on exchange rate against dollars etal, which can only be secured in the long term by creating a strong economy producing most of what it needs, you are disinterested in. You just want miracles showing you are an ignorant and uneducated part of of the problem of Nigeria.

Most averagely intelligent and well-infored Nigerians will know that we cannot avoid this phase for a brighter future that may even lead us towards the march to becoming a developed nation.

If you went through the walls of even secondary school and you cannot give Tinubu a year at least, given the monumental rot he met on ground, then you are not better than the illiterate market women and artisans so-called educated folks should be educating about the theories of how it must sometimes get worse before it becomes better.
Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by Iamanoited: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
DON'T WORRY. WE SHALL HIRE THOSE MAD KILLER ROBOTS TO HANDLE THEM LIKE PACKETS OF TOYS.
Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
TopBanter:

Oga, you are an illiterate I cannot even begin to school about the economic reality and existential threats to our national existence and wellbeing Tinubu met on ground.

Illiterates like you shout dollar to naira rate daily without understanding that nations consistently voted better to live in than the USA, like Iceland and Finland etal, have no interest in exchange rate of their currency to the dollar because they, unlike Nigeria, have conquered the vulnerabilities, that Nigeria has not, mainly related to the development of self-sufficient societies not adversely exposed to what the dollar or pound sterling is doing

To give a Knowledgeable President and his team the chance to wean us of detrimental dependence on exchange rate against dollars etal, which can only be secured in the long term by creating a strong economy producing most of what it needs, you are disinterested in. You just want miracles showing you are an ignorant and uneducated part of of the problem of Nigeria.

Most averagely intelligent and well-infored Nigerians will know that we cannot avoid this phase for a brighter future that may even lead us towards the march to becoming a developed nation.

If you went through the walls of even secondary school and you cannot give Tinubu a year at least, given the monumental rot he met on ground, then you are not better than the illiterate market women and artisans so-called educated folks should be educating about the theories of how it must sometimes get worse before it becomes better.

First and foremost; your father is an illiterate and he did a poor job raising you, for that he is a failure.
Secondly, y’all idiots said the same thing bout Buhari; 8years later, it’s same you idiots that started insulting him. Now, it’s time to praise tinubu till it’s 8years later.. confused lot!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ayodeoba:
thats what you do! I don’t beg okay and I still reaffirmed my support for tinubu

My brother, you are a beggar.
Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by Ayodeoba: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

My brother, you are a beggar.
okay! Have I come and beg garri from you?
Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ayodeoba:
okay! Have I come and beg garri from you?

Im sure if you knew me personally, you would have come.
Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by DeadCountry: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
ch214:

Must you insult everyone?
You are very disrespectful and rude.
You lack good manners.
PVC mugu, may thunder fire you and manners. Anuofia!
Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by ch214(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
DeadCountry:

Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by adekolaelect(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
magoo10:
A certificate forger and drug dealer cannot not make a good president.
why do you make yourself stagnant like palm Tree. But if that is what givi g you happiness continue.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by Misterone: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
Radicalwarrior:
Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck5Qn0i4xNU&pp=ygUsT25lIG9uIG9uZSB3aXRoIGFwZ2EgZ292ZXJub3JzaGlwIGNhbmRpZGF0ZSA%3D
since the courts failed you guys, it's now Biafra or death! Rubbish
Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by killsmith(f): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Attempts at rigging the election might spark a riot
Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by Ayodeoba: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

Im sure if you knew me personally, you would have come.
lol that’s ignorance of you! I don’t and will never have any reason to beg for food
Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by TopBanter: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

First and foremost; your father is an illiterate and he did a poor job raising you, for that he is a failure.
Secondly, y’all idiots said the same thing bout Buhari; 8years later, it’s same you idiots that started insulting him. Now, it’s time to praise tinubu till it’s 8years later.. confused lot!!

See this is the reality right here. Can you argue facts, statistics, realities and solutions like educated folks take the responsibility to be solutions providers in developed nations?

No you cannot. This is what is killing Nigeria. We do not have enough solutions providers because even supposedly educated folks like you are in the gutter with our illiterates who operate on a subsistence level of “fish don cost” and “oga, petrol don cost so Keke from here to junction na 300 Naira”.

The educated class are the saviors of any society because they are supposed to know better than the ignorant masses and proffer solution for those who only just want to eat and sleep without any concern for how things are produced and services provided.

That is what Tinubu and his crew are trying to do. People like you are a disgrace to yourselves shouting dollar , “hunger in the land” plus “petrol is 900 Naira per liter” up and down because it shows you don’t even appreciate where we need to go as a society that wants to develop and modernize itself after decades of economically self-destructive conduct.

You’re a joke and a disgrace. Most likely because ethno-religious bias has blunted the advantages education should have given you.

I will repeat it again to you ignoramuses. Dollar rate to Naira is not what educated solutions providers, who completely understand where Nigeria need to go economically, should be uttering with their mouth because the educated class should innately understand that currency is paper merely tied to the economic productivity and vivacity of a nation.

If Nigeria is doing well economically and self-sufficient in most sectors, therefore immune to the vulnerabilities of import-dependence killing most African nations, many of our people would even be ignorant of what dollar is. That is the aim of the Tinubu government I can forgive illiterates for not understanding but cannot tolerate such ignorance or deliberate public sabotage of efforts to turn around our nation from educated mischief-makers like you.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by Gajagojo: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
Gajagojo:
Tinubu's erection victory is very painful for many Iboes
They find it hard to swallow
Painful erection
Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by AlhajiCSO: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
TopBanter:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by AlhajiCSO: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
TopBanter:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by Ddeliverer007(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
TopBanter:

See this is the reality right here. Can you argue facts, statistics, realities and solutions like educated folks take the responsibility to be solutions providers in developed nations?

No you cannot. This is what is killing Nigeria. We do not have enough solutions providers because even supposedly educated folks like you are in the gutter with our illiterates who operate on a subsistence level of “fish don cost” and “oga, petrol don cost so Keke from here to junction na 300 Naira”.

The educated class are the saviors of any society because they are supposed to know better than the ignorant masses and proffer solution for those who only just want to eat and sleep without any concern for how things are produced and services provided.

That is what Tinubu and his crew are trying to do. People like you are a disgrace to yourselves shouting dollar , “hunger in the land” plus “petrol is 900 Naira per liter” up and down because it shows you don’t even appreciate where we need to go as a society that wants to develop and modernize itself after decades of economically self-destructive conduct.

You’re a joke and a disgrace. Most likely because ethno-religious bias has blunted the advantages education should have given you.

I will repeat it again to you ignoramuses. Dollar rate to Naira is not what educated solutions providers, who completely understand where Nigeria need to go economically, should be uttering with their mouth because the educated class should innately understand that currency is paper merely tied to the economic productivity and vivacity of a nation.

If Nigeria is doing well economically and self-sufficient in most sectors, therefore immune to the vulnerabilities of import-dependence killing most African nations, many of our people would even be ignorant of what dollar is. That is the aim of the Tinubu government I can forgive illiterates for not understanding but cannot tolerate such ignorance or deliberate public sabotage of efforts to turn around our nation from educated mischief-makers like you.

First of all, your father is a mischief maker and a complex ignoramus.

Furthermore, this your long essay can best be described as a load of crap; Plenty rubbish. This tinubu government has nothing to offer Nigerians. It has already failed just like the Buhari government before it.
1dollar is almost 1200naira and before December, it’s likely going to be 1500.
While your lord and personal savior is buying a yatch or two with our scarce resources, our economy is collapsing.

So keep your long sermon to those who can be deceived by it. Nigerians are wiser now.
Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by TopBanter: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

First of all, your father is a mischief maker and a complex ignoramus.

Furthermore, this your long essay can best be described as a load of crap; Plenty rubbish. This tinubu government has nothing to offer Nigerians. It has already failed just like the Buhari government before it.
1dollar is almost 1200naira and before December, it’s likely going to be 1500.
While your lord and personal savior is buying a yatch or two with our scarce resources, our economy is collapsing.

So keep your long sermon to those who can be deceived by it. Nigerians are wiser now.

Lol. Oponu illiterate. Do you know the difference between Nigerians who can make Nigeria better and those who should be binned?

Nigerians who can make Nigeria better never mention dollar to Naira rate because they understand national fiscal policies and constraint to know currencies only exchange poorly in relation to other because of economic stagnation in one country and economic buoyancy in another nation. These are all issue good leadership can impact on either way.

You and others who think like you are Nigerians who should be binned since you even dream of making love to the dollar because you don’t have the intellect to understand we have our own Naira that, once backed by a buoyant and meritoriously self-sufficient economy, can even be a stronger universal currency than the dollar.

Work on strengthening our national economic might is the biggest challenge for us today. What intelligent and informed people understand is that improving economic indices in agriculture, manufacturing, refining our crude optimally within Nigeria, taking charge of mining and selling our mineral assets, training Nigerians to be commendable solutions providers etal are what we need to focus on.

Intelligent people know that only you Igbos focus on dollar exchange rate because you are selfish and hateful people only concerned about yourselves and short term gains since you are not invested in the Nigerian project and what will make her great and position her on the course to be a developed nation.

You Igbos complain the most because you ship in countless containers daily from China full of Inferior goods robbing Nigerian of the chance to enter a manufacturing age that means we can produce almost all of what we importing

If Nigeria can 100% caters for her food, goods, manufacturing ,leisure, entertainment , education, electrification and infrastructure needs then what should concern the average Nigeria about dollars?

Society is more sophisticated today but the reality that held 500 years ago still holds today which is that dwellers of a land must try and ensure they make or grow what they need without dependence on others.

This is the nutshell explanation , to hateful olodos like you, of what Tinubu and his crew are trying to do that IPOB bigots will never understand.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
TopBanter:

Lol. Oponu illiterate. Do you know the difference between Nigerians who can make Nigeria better and those who should be binned?

Nigerians who can make Nigeria better never mention dollar to Naira rate because they understand national fiscal policies and constraint to know currencies only exchange poorly in relation to other because of economic stagnation in one country and economic buoyancy in another nation. These are all issue good leadership can impact on either way.

You and others who think like you are Nigerians who should be binned since you even dream of making love to the dollar because you don’t have the intellect to understand we have our own Naira that, once backed by a buoyant and meritoriously self-sufficient economy, can even be a stronger universal currency than the dollar.

Work on strengthening our national economic might is the biggest challenge for us today. What intelligent and informed people understand is that improving economic indices in agriculture, manufacturing, refining our crude optimally within Nigeria, taking charge of mining and selling our mineral assets, training Nigerians to be commendable solutions providers etal are what we need to focus on.

Intelligent people know that only you Igbos focus on dollar exchange rate because you are selfish and hateful people only concerned about yourselves and short term gains since you are not invested in the Nigerian project and what will make her great and position her on the course to be a developed nation.

You Igbos complain the most because you ship in countless containers daily from China full of Inferior goods robbing Nigerian of the chance to enter a manufacturing age that means we can produce almost all of what we importing

If Nigeria can 100% caters for her food, goods, manufacturing ,leisure, entertainment , education, electrification and infrastructure needs then what should concern the average Nigeria about dollars?

Society is more sophisticated today but the reality that held 500 years ago still holds today which is that dwellers of a land must try and ensure they make or grow what they need without dependence on others.

This is the nutshell explanation , to hateful olodos like you, of what Tinubu and his crew are trying to do that IPOB bigots will never understand.

First of all, your father is an oponu illiterate, he is also an olodo and a bigot.
With that out of the way, let’s talk about tinubu and his crew.Tinubu and his crew are only trying to borrow money and buy cars, jets and yatchs, he has absolutely nothing to offer the Nigerian people.

Next, your hate for ndiigbo will be your undoing, write it down somewhere. The Igbos you love to hate will brutally end you. Is there anything that’s around you right now that is not imported? Look around you!! So how is that the igbo man’s fault? Is it the Igbo man that asked tinubu’s government to be clueless? Is it the Igbo man that is asking them to waste scarce resources? Is it the Igbo man that is making them borrow money to satisfy only themselves and their friends? Mugu!

Just the way you clapped for Buhari and hailed him for 7years and on the 8th year y’all started insulting him; that’s the same way y’all will hail tinubu for 7years and on the 8th year, y’all will start insulting him. Until you understand that the Igbo man is your salvation, na where una dey, una go still dey (stagnation for 500years)!!!
Re: BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start by Eniitankorede: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2023
Radicalwarrior:

Yorubas are very angry with Bola Tinubu at this moment and are waiting to fight him if they see him because of the sufferings tinubu cause yorubas through harsh policy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4tFLqHLNf0&pp=ygUVVGludWJ1IGlzIGEgZGlzZ3JhY2Ug

Where did you hear that nonsense from You dey smoke skunk ni? Which yoruba are you talking about? Even the ones that voted Obi after being scammed have been doing daily confessions and giving offerings to appease the God of Tinubu for their mistakes 😂😂😂

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abu Ali Actually Died in the Hands of Boko Haram... Fresh Details Emerge / What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? / Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.