Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP (12549 Views)

3 Die As Car Plunges Into Omo River On Sagamu-benin Expressway / FG Patches Potholes On Sagamu-Ore Axis Of The Lagos-Benin Expressway / Work Begins At The New 10-Lane Lagos Airport Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Fearyourcreator: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ozommadu:

Who you dey ask? After supporting nonsense you turn to ask useless questions.

Kpachara anya gi
Wetin concern you and ogun state ... una just like wahala
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Ozommadu: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Wetin concern you and ogun state ... una just like wahala

Iffa slap you, you go face your front.

Okpo
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Ozommadu: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2023
porthouse7:
winners don't grief

Thieves do
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by jojothaiv(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Oloriburuku Daru governor

Na now his day brake?

Asigbe omo ward.

Worst governor in Nigeria history.

What of the Abeokuta/Lagos express road.
Sango to Agbara and Badagry nko?
Sango to Akute road nko
Those Okearo, gasline and others are terrible place to be for a state with top 5 highest IGR
And most industrial state in Nigeria
I'm glad you're exposing the eleyi..
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Fearyourcreator: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ozommadu:

Iffa slap you, you go face your front.

Okpo
Una plenty here on nairaland, joblessness too much for una igbos... yeye billionaires... na here una youths dey sleep and wake 247 dey hate other tribes
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by porthouse7(f): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ozommadu:

Thieves do
ok thief only
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Ozommadu: 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Una plenty here on nairaland, joblessness too much for una igbos... yeye billionaires... na here una youths dey sleep and wake 247 dey hate other tribes

So what do you do here? You work full time as 30k TMC zomb stooge for Apc?

Bambiala
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Fearyourcreator: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ozommadu:

So what do you do here? You work full time as 30k TMC zomb stooge for Apc?

Bambiala
Una mumu se...
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Ozommadu: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Una mumu se...

You dey fear ban? grin

Bụụsu
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by delpee(f): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Oloriburuku Daru governor

Na now his day brake?

Asigbe omo ward.

Worst governor in Nigeria history.

What of the Abeokuta/Lagos express road.
Sango to Agbara and Badagry nko?
Sango to Akute road nko
Those Okearo, gasline and others are terrible place to be for a state with top 5 highest IGR
And most industrial state in Nigeria

True about the roads. I passed through the Agege - Sango Ota Road last week. It's heartbreaking seeing massive craters on the road with cars diving in and out. The Sango-Akute road is another hell on earth. I wonder how those living there and working in Lagos cope. It's actually possible to even link the place to Lagos Ibadan expressway vua Magboro. Some foresight for future planning if he cares.

I don't know if the Sango - Ifo road is better now. It was an eyesore the last time I went that way. Even the Ota industrial estate has no motorable road as far as I could see. Those are heavy taxpayers being ignored.

Gov. Dapo Abiodun needs to really work harder. FG hasn't made his work easier but if he focuses on doing well, he'll accomplish it.
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by BALLOSKI: 6:57am On Nov 10, 2023
I thought Lafarge would be part of it considering the fact that they're closer to Papa-Ofada-olorunsogo-Sagamu axis and their trucks use that route to their advantage.

Dapo no be better governor sha.
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Fearyourcreator: 7:11am On Nov 10, 2023
Ozommadu:

You dey fear ban? grin

Bụụsu
Fear ban for Wetin abeg... abi oloriburuku leleyi ni .. se you madt ni
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by BALLOSKI: 7:12am On Nov 10, 2023
delpee:

True about the roads. I passed through the Agege - Sango Ota Road last week. It's heartbreaking seeing massive craters on the road with cars diving in and out. The Sango-Akute road is another hell on earth. I wonder how those living there and working in Lagos cope. It's actually possible to even link the place to Lagos Ibadan expressway vua Magboro. Some foresight for future planning if he cares.

I don't know if the Sango - Ifo road is better now. It was an eyesore the last time I went that way. Even the Ota industrial estate has no motorable road as far as I could see. Those are heavy taxpayers being ignored.

Gov. Dapo Abiodun needs to really work harder. FG hasn't made his work easier but if he focuses on doing well, he'll accomplish it.
Sango-Ifo was bad the last time I was there.

Dapo is clueless. Even Agbara that boasts of FTZ is lacking good road network.
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Ozommadu: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Fear ban for Wetin abeg... abi oloriburuku leleyi ni .. se you madt ni

Ekuke
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Fearyourcreator: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2023
Ozommadu:

Ekuke
Your whole family ekuke
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Bluntemperor: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
Addme:
When is he starting Lagos/Abeokuta Road especially that Sango Ota axis?

Governor Abiodun should tell us if the IGODE Road and Igode People don't exist because there is No Motorable-Road in that Sagamu axis!
We expect that from Odongiyan-to Fakale-to- Igode.
OR From Adamo- to- Igode.
•Igode has -a School,a Regional Police Command and an Oba, but No- Good Road and the Ogun State Govt,never thought it's time to bail out the Poverty From the People in this Area- through Construction of a Motorable-Road,to reduce the Masses suffering but rather,it has been excuses, upon excuses,but Why?
Of course, Elections will come! When would the People enjoy the Dividends of Democracy in this Areas?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa / Odozor 20, Graduates As Youngest Licensed-Pilot With Others / Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.