Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP (12523 Views)

3 Die As Car Plunges Into Omo River On Sagamu-benin Expressway / FG Patches Potholes On Sagamu-Ore Axis Of The Lagos-Benin Expressway / Work Begins At The New 10-Lane Lagos Airport Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Lawalemi(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
I hope it's not another fallacy. This Dapo can lie o. He will tell you Ogun State has the best road network in Nigeria yet.......
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Ikaeniyan0: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ozommadu:

Who you dey ask? After supporting nonsense you turn to ask useless questions.

Kpachara anya gi
I pray you won't kill yourself because of my opinion on nairaland.

My question is directed at the sane people, living in Ogun state.
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Skillsnigeria: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by 3ice9ce: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
Dapo is an empty barrel

1 Like

Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Ikaeniyan0: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kionrae:
he is the choice of the people
So Shut Up
I'm not your father you do talk to anyhow you want
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by helinues: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ola9ja23:

I disagree, Osoba tried his best but Amosu transformed Abeokuta and place Ogun among top IGR in Nigeria

Abeg where in Particular did Amosun transform in Abeokuta?
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by porthouse7(f): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ozommadu:

Who you dey ask? After supporting nonsense you turn to ask useless questions.

Kpachara anya gi
this one is still in pains
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by IPDGP: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kionrae:
he is the choice of the people
So Shut Up

Choice of who? person way use ojoro enter first and second time
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by IPDGP: 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

Abeg where in Particular did Amosun transform in Abeokuta?

Like eyes dey pain u, all the good extended roads is abk na amosun do am

2 Likes

Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by helinues: 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
IPDGP:

Like eyes dey pain u, all the good extended roads is abk na amosun do am

Perhaps you are still young during Osoba's tenure

No Governor in Ogun state constructed extension roads more than Osoba. All those Oke Aregba road, Idi aba linking Obantoko na all Osoba's projects
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Ondoterrorist: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

No Governor in Ogun state constructed extension roads more than Osoba. All those Oke Aregba road, Idi aba linking Obantoko na all Osoba's projects

Get a job and be useful to your parents
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Gift96: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Oloriburuku Daru governor

Na now his day brake?

Asigbe omo ward.

Worst governor in Nigeria history.

What of the Abeokuta/Lagos express road.
Sango to Agbara and Badagry nko?
Sango to Akute road nko
Those Okearo, gasline and others are terrible place to be for a state with top 5 highest IGR
And most industrial state in Nigeria

Okare cheesy you first insult am well well before you make your point

1 Like

Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by tollyboy5(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The mowe-ofada road is a shortcut to get to Dangote refinery at ibese. The Ogun state government is struggling to complete the construction of the road. I wander how dapo Abiodun won election in those axis with very horrible state roads.
APC Magic grin
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Ozommadu: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
porthouse7:
this one is still in pains

You're still in grief
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Larryndelaw: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
They will cut Tape when they want to start a project and and cut Tape.at the end. Which kind thing be these
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by theamazonguru(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
Menclothing:
Why are people not calling out past gov of the state did the state existed from last 4 yrs
The gov is not active I agree his predecessor are not good too

You probably didn't follow the trend of what his predecessor (Ibikunle Amosun) did.
The guy was a workaholic.

The problem is with this Eleyi. He is not a performer. Working at snail speed.

1 Like

Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Menclothing: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
theamazonguru:

You probably didn't follow the trend of what his predecessor (Ibikunle Amosun) did.
The guy was a workaholic.

The problem is with this Eleyi. He is not a performer. Working at snail speed.

I agree he is lazy but if the former have finished all half of this road the call out won’t be much

Dapo should go and learn from
Fashola and Akpabio

1 Like

Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by heysquare(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The mowe-ofada road is a shortcut to get to Dangote refinery at ibese. The Ogun state government is struggling to complete the construction of the road. I wander how dapo Abiodun won election in those axis with very horrible state roads.
Dangote refinery of Dangote cement

1 Like

Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Chetas81(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
they prefer a cup of gari more than the motorable road
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Ikaeniyan0: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
heysquare:

Dangote refinery of Dangote cement
Dangote cement I mean

Thank you
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by ojobek: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
You have 3-5 universities more than some state but they will result to OLUWOLE at the end of the day.
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by Kionrae: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm not your father you do talk to anyhow you want
You better shut up MU²

1 Like

Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by adefitim(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
Worst Governor in the history of South West
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by porthouse7(f): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ozommadu:

You're still in grief
winners don't grief
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by IPDGP: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

Haba Osoba how many years ago, Osoba did alot during his time and there are many roads up till now that it was Osoba regime them touch am last, but here we are talking about Mr Dapo , that mumu man that knows nothing than to do local road.

See the road from kenta estate leading to eleweran side, what type of road do we call that
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by oluspicy: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
Thonyb2:

https://.ng/2023/11/09/construction-work-begins-on-sagamu-papalanto-ilaro-road-as-abiodun-hails-ppp/

I can never trust that Dàpọ̀ 'The Eleyi' of Ògùn State. The same governor claimed that the abandoned second lane of Mọ̀wé-Ọ̀fadà Road is in construction, but lo and behold, it's only the existing one he patched.

That guy is indeed a failure in terms of infrastructure in Ògún State.
Re: Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP by lokoloko84(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

Abeg shut up jare. Amosun transformed Abeokuta into a decent city.
He constructed good roads with wide extensions ,walk ways and street lights.
The only fault I had with him was the open drainage associated with those roads.
Unlike Osoba who constructed useless tiny roads.
In fact,Amosun had a proper plan about the development of Abeokuta and his candidate would have propelled the city into another level.
Osoba,Gbenga Daniel and the current one are all useless, corrupt and incompetent.
I will rank Amosun as the second best Governor to have ruled that state after Olabisi onabanjo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Death Traps: Lagos State Govt To Close Third Mainland Bridge (pic) / Strange Birds Attack Five Planes Carrying Christians In China (photos) / One Dead, Nine Injured In Ondo Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.