Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,986 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

A Nigerian Woman Expresses Regret Over Coming To Europe - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nigerian Woman Expresses Regret Over Coming To Europe (304 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Woman Expresses Regret Over Coming To Europe by ricson11(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNsNKQiGbjo?si=LVLBCQImWp1bZWSO

I regret coming to Europe, a Nigerian woman said, after her family allegedly squandered the 30 million she saved during her 20 years in Europe
Re: A Nigerian Woman Expresses Regret Over Coming To Europe by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
This is why I advise people who are overseas but want to invest or buy or build properties in Nigeria not to use family members. This is not a matter of trust issues. There are real estate companies who will supervise your projects genuinely as long as you pay their service charge. Even with this come to Nigeria at least once to make sure everything is in order.

I know a woman in UK who has various properties in Nigeria where this one worse reach she go rent house for her mama grin grin grin This woman monitors her buildings herself via WhatsApp video calls grin grin Once a project is completed she will dispose them and get another set of workers for another project. Family no dey near her things grin grin grin grin

This life one has to be wise, I really pity this woman. See where she's living just to save and family squandered it all. It is well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Woman Expresses Regret Over Coming To Europe by Kobojunkie: 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
ricson11:
I regret coming to Europe, a Nigerian woman said, after her family allegedly squandered the 30 million she saved during her 20 years in Europe
Her family stole from her but it is Europe she regrets? No too late to head back to Nigeria into the arms of the same family then. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

They Hate Their Mother Because Of This Attitude / Our Sister's Beautiful Igbo-nigerian Traditional BRIDE PRICE CEREMONY... Ime Ego / College Students Surprised A Campus Security Guard With A Fully Paid Trip To 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.