Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

College Students Surprised A Campus Security Guard With A Fully Paid Trip To 9ja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / College Students Surprised A Campus Security Guard With A Fully Paid Trip To 9ja (303 Views)

Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters / Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) / Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

College Students Surprised A Campus Security Guard With A Fully Paid Trip To 9ja by ricson11(m): 9:03am On Mar 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSSGYeVXdck?si=BCBahCzv8upLd7Ku

Providence College students surprised a campus security guard with a fully paid trip to Nigeria to see his family after raising funds for him.

The security guard left his family in search of a green pasture 17 years ago but things didn't get rosey as he expected. Since then he hasn't been able to take care of himself let alone visiting home.
Re: College Students Surprised A Campus Security Guard With A Fully Paid Trip To 9ja by JOACHINpedro: 10:03am On Mar 10
This might be a curse in disguise

1 Like

Re: College Students Surprised A Campus Security Guard With A Fully Paid Trip To 9ja by Mcreloaded(m): 10:48am On Mar 10
?
Re: College Students Surprised A Campus Security Guard With A Fully Paid Trip To 9ja by Foodqueen(f): 11:06am On Mar 10
Hmmmmm
Re: College Students Surprised A Campus Security Guard With A Fully Paid Trip To 9ja by Day169: 12:05pm On Mar 10
This is an amazing gesture by the students. I want to believe that after 17 years, he would have a valid residency in that country.
.. I bet he's homesick, and whether 9ja is good or not, he's dying to be home again.
I hope he has a little to spare for his teaming family members looking forward to some goodies from him. cheesy
Re: College Students Surprised A Campus Security Guard With A Fully Paid Trip To 9ja by Caramia2020(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10
Japa gone wrong.
Re: College Students Surprised A Campus Security Guard With A Fully Paid Trip To 9ja by We4all: 10:44am On Mar 11
Did he japa to Cotonou? A security guard in America earns a pretty decent pay that can sustain him and even afford him means to travel periodically. The story no clear.

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Overpower Military In Zamfara. Burn Armoured Tank And Capture Hilux / How Do I Help My Mums Health Condition / Light Grey Colorway For The Ultra Boost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.