Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release (23324 Views)

Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury / Rotimi Olowo Supports Mother Of Triplets Whose Husband Fled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by jojothaiv(m): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
Na why to chuk mouth for relationship, marriages and religion matters dey do me one kind...
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
Truvelisback:
It might not be so. Loneliness could be the reason. Single life no easy ooo, especially for women with children.
You no know say all those men wey dey chase side-chicks left and right na the same loneliness dey drive them? undecided
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
jojothaiv:
Na why to chuk mouth for relationship, marriages and religion matters dey do me one kind...
It is better to chuck mouth and possibly save a life than to seal your mouth only to come say , "Eyah!" after it is all too late. undecided
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by stephenponti(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
nlparrot:

Source: Harrison Guamnishu

I will not be surprised if the news of the woman's death filters into Nairaland in coming months or year.

1 Like

Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by gaspology(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
I always say women empowerment starts with economic emancipation. Parasitic wives would always stay with abusive partners because of poverty. They can never learn. Get a job and be free, and most importantly, have a choice. Most unemployed ladies marry for food security.

1 Like

Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by Sammy5413(m): 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
No be to dey carry muscle up and down, if I catch you I go comot ur teeth
You know yourself
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by israelmao(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
What is the tendency that someone who has been abusive for 11years will slow it down or change overnight?I hope there is an undertaking to hold against him?
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by Enemyofpeace: 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
That's what's happens when your prick is big and your wife it. She knows what she is missing at home since he has been goned
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by Nolevel666: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

No need to make the case public, my mum do simple thing then before my Dad changed, she left us all.

Every woman can live the home, once you are away from the home, the man has no right over you anylonger....

Even Hausa muslim girls who are married out in a childs age below 15years run away from the said husband or man's house not to mention all these old and exposed women.

The solution is, leave the home at once!
The problem is, she cannot because her siblings will make her a laughing stock.

While she was still single, she berated her elder sisters for getting married to noble men.

Now she fell for a poseur who beats her up and locks her out of the house she pays for.

Social pressure simply cannot let her leave him.
She was too sure of her future of marrying the perfect man.

1 Like

Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by stormborn28(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
jaeyking:
undecidedsame reason I ask myself how do women get pregnant for abusive partners

It is well oo

I will be here waiting for her burial.. She is a big idiot
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by stasius: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
She is missing him na.
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by stormborn28(m): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
stephenponti:

I will not be surprised if the news of the woman's death filters into Nairaland in coming months or year.

I'm eagerly waiting for that since the idiot has not learnt her lesson
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by stormborn28(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It is better to chuck mouth and possibly save a life than to seal your mouth only to come say , "Eyah!" after it is all too late. undecided

This one wey dey chuck mouth , what is the outcome
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nolevel666:

The problem is, she cannot because her siblings will make her a laughing stock.

While she was still single, she berated her elder sisters for getting married to noble men.

Now she fell for a poseur who beats her up and locks her out of the house she pays for.

Social pressure simply cannot let her leave him.
She was too sure of her future of marrying the perfect man.
You will be a good poetry if you venture into Poet writing
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by blackboy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
Marriage querel, avoid putting your nose inside or trying to take sides. You will look like a fool or evil at the end
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by stormborn28(m): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
Addme:
Some things don't just add up. Something related happened in my area last Sunday where a man was caught sleeping with his wife's 13 years old younger sister. Guys gather beat the man and some of us stopped them from beating him and we were in the process of taking him to the Police Stations before the wife knelt down and started begging that we shouldn't do it. We initially refused but this woman was begging and crying profusely for her husband forgiveness.
I just left them to their issues, I no wan carry someone's issue for head.

That is women for you. Very terrible very their emotions.. Till now I still praise that women in Lagos who ensured her husband (a doctor) was jailed for sleeping with her niece
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2023
stormborn28:
■ This one wey dey chuck mouth , what is the outcome
So, in your mind, you only speak out against wrong when you are sure you will see an outcome that goes your own way? undecided
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by rayvelez(m): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
Them go soon type RIP for this foolish wife
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by stormborn28(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, in your mind, you only speak out against wrong when you are sure you will see an outcome that goes your own way? undecided

Cases like this I should expect positive outcome.. I believed you remembered the woman who ensured her husband was jailed for sleeping with her niece in Lagos..that is my expectation
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by Kobojunkie: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
stormborn28:
■ Cases like this I should expect positive outcome.. I believed you remembered the woman who ensured her husband was jailed for sleeping with her niece in Lagos..that is my expectation
That was a well-informed woman with a healthy self-esteem, an anomaly considering what we know of Nigeria. How many Nigerian women you know of, married or otherwise, can boast of the same? How many Nigerian men are even close to that? undecided
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by favour32(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
The man eye go clear when he beats the wife to death.
Run now...nor look back!
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by Truvelisback(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You no know say all those men wey dey chase side-chicks left and right na the same loneliness dey drive them? undecided
True.
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by nedu666: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
Evilthoughts:

I'll call Asari Dokubo and his people to sell you as a slave as they did to your useless fathers.

Igbo shit eater. This loafer one bar life depends on creating thousands of anti lgbo thread. He is the same loser as
Nuclear winter
Magic bishop
Apcharam
Godhatesjews
ChiefJusticeFuc
Godhateslgbo
Hilterwasright
Telavivbomber

He wailed endless over lsreal bomber. All his wailing he must mention lgbos. Anyone that supports lsreal as far is lgbo to him
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by Smartguyboy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
jackmrandy:
I watched the video. the woman is an idiot. After all the steps and efforts taken to rescue her from the hands of a beast, she still have the guts to say the case should be withdrawn. Wait for the worst to come. this same woman will come out again, just watch and see.
You can’t blame them because they have no where to go , when you are not exposed and illiterate you will be scared to leave your husband house because that what she been praying all her life for husband .
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by stormborn28(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That was a well-informed woman with a healthy self-esteem, an anomaly considering what we know of Nigeria. How many Nigerian women you know of, married or otherwise, can boast of the same? How many Nigerian men are even close to that? undecided

Only sometimes you have to work on yourself to become that woman you described.. I myself I struggle all through to go to school. I was persistent but my cousins who will started together couldn't make it through secondary school. So some women can actually perform that stunt of that Lagos woman but they are too emotional or too lay back because of their too much dependency and laziness
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by Splendblex(f): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
Addme:
Some things don't just add up. Something related happened in my area last Sunday where a man was caught sleeping with his wife's 13 years old younger sister. Guys gather beat the man and some of us stopped them from beating him and we were in the process of taking him to the Police Stations before the wife knelt down and started begging that we shouldn't do it. We initially refused but this woman was begging and crying profusely for her husband forgiveness.
But this case no be just about the wife. The 13 Y/O girl is a minor that needs justice.
E be those men dey commot the women brain keep, I don't just understand.
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by delpee(f): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
I pray that she and/or her family members don't live to regret this.
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by Pepperdemisback: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
CJStarz:
Respect the late gospel crooner ,Osinachi, and stop mentioning her name anyhow. Gender violence knows not tribe, race,religion or creed. News abound of Yoruba women who have been so abused or killed by their Yoruba husbands,same goes to other tribes. Stop giving ethnic coloration to every post here all because you hate a certain tribe.
D woman in d post made her decision probably because she was coerced into doing that. It's a man's world here in this part of the world. Only a few women can stand and say no to that kind of pressure.
Let's just pray she doesn't pay dearly for such a terrible decision.

There's been up to 3 of this this week and about 2 deaths. Do you see Igbo women in inter tribal marriage always beaten? They are beaten by Igbo men but ironically, they will be boasting if the women run to safe hands.
She is beaten, battered, threatened and Coerced.
What respect? She started like this and ended in an untimely grave like others.
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by madridguy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2023
grin grin grin
The woman knows once the man enter police net, only God knows when he go come out. So who will be taking care of her and the children? And most especially, who go dey shine her congo. Fear woman.

Addme:
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by bizhop01: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2023
GOOD
Re: NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release by godofuck231: 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2023
Retired ashi hair don cast like hair for puna, when they get pregnant for one poor man he becomes her cash cow and abuse radio , if he reacts physi, which is a mans defence, he's in trouble. Now did he report to the police on grounds of aggrievation and provocation of attitude to anger ? No , if the judicial system is redesigned to serve punishments to women who verbally provike men to violence, Nigeria go get steady power supply or 20 years uninterrupted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His / Baby Sleep Myths Every Parent Should Know / What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.