Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) (47218 Views)

I Regret Coming To Canada / Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P / Cannibal Tribe That 'Killed & Ate Rockefeller' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Crafteck1: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2023
MrBroke:

I understand what you saying and I get your point.

Just after i replied last, this message came in..

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Ezekiel2122(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2023
erico2k2:

save waht, money nor reach survive you say SAVE
That's what I'm saying oo...
My problem with most people who's made it in Nigeria, they do behave as if they were not born and brought up here.... They will instantly assume not to know anything about this country again. The most surprising part is some of them aren't even from rich background that we will even say they don't too have idea of how difficult this country is...
You people should think well naw....
If 70% of work in Nigeria, one could save 30million in 20years, who will now say the country ia bad? Abi, is it only my where and where I've been to in this country that thing hard ni? Pls, make una update me oo

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by MrBroke(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2023
Crafteck1:

Just after i replied last, this message came in..

It is not easy especially for family men and women, with the increase in the price of goods and services and the current stagnant low pay. I understand Sir
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by 3ice9ce: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2023
Ezekiel2122:

I'm talking about a legal work, sir. O work that you won't take from people illegally. A work that you won't lie to people just to make money... A work that you won't say this thing cost 10million knowing fully well that it's just 2million. I don't think 80% of our work in Nigeria even top offices could make such without involving in corruption... I've done state work and federal work. Most of you people in doing private work don't know what's going on...

Oga, you asked if girls doing her type of work here in Nigeria can make that 30M in 20 years, you are saying something else.
Did you not hear when she said she was sucking dikks to make money? Does that sound like Legal work to you?
As for women doing Legal work and making such money, go check stats of female users on piggyvest and see.
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Crafteck1: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2023
MrBroke:

It is not easy especially for family men and women, with the increase in the price of goods and services and the current stagnant low pay. I understand Sir

If i could look away, i know i can raise substantial amount but i cant... So you see why even hat 100k daily, 1.5m monthly might be impossible
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by gforce5: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2023
Tensa, i respect you but this statement reeks of ignorance. How many Nigerians have seen N1 million in their life? Don't get it twisted by what you see in Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt. At least 85% of Nigerians live in poverty. Extreme poverty I might add. There was a report that the number of dollar millionaires in Nigeria is about 33,000. Imagine. 33,000 thousand people vs a population of over 200 million. We have fewer dollar millionaires than even Egypt (39,455) and South Africa (40,100). Many Nigerians aren't doing well tensa. For that lady to have saved that much as an illegal immigrant (which is her current status) is impressive in my own opinion. Her family is just an impoverished one that took advantage of her naivety.
tensazangetsu20:

She would have been better off never leaving Nigeria. After 20 years and all she can boast of is 30 million naira. Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and no papers and I am very sure her children also have no papers. She has jeopardised their future opportunities too as they are also likely to be banned from all of western civilisation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Kobicove(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Lolzz make you dey there and keep acting as if you don't know what nigeria is

I know that things are very difficult in Nigeria at the moment but 50K is not my problem! undecided
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by MrBroke(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2023
Crafteck1:

If i could look away, i know i can raise substantial amount but i cant... So you see why even hat 100k daily, 1.5m monthly might be impossible

You getting me wrong, I did not say monthly I said in year 1 - 4 million is possible. 1.5 monthly haba grin
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobicove:

I know that things are very difficult in Nigeria at the moment but 50K is not my problem! undecided

Ehe that's you na, not every one bro...
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Mayflowa(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
diamond68:
and in your mind you think the average europeon has up to 1000 dollars in account ? you better go and ask her the crime she committed to get 30 million in cash from europe after all the LORD has a sense of humor right ? karma ? if money was legit will the LORD have it disappear like whodini ?

Did you see where she lives? She has a one bedroom she share with her kids. She works round the clock. Yes you can save up if you punish yourself like that for 20 years. She just needs to save about $200 every month to get that
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by udemzeus(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
You better stay there
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by armyofone(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

How many Nigerians do you think have even N5 Million in their Accounts?

She should have helped 2 of her Siblings to Europe it would have reduced the Family Pressure on her tremendously
.3 of them would have been
sharing the family issues

You think it is that easy to do that or easy for her to do ?

Do you know if she spent so much on agents for them ?
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by armyofone(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
viodemus:
Some useless Nigerians think say when you reach airport, them go just tell you say, see key to house and car, follow us go back make we open account so that we go dey drop money for you.

Sometimes people wey dun japa dey send the wrong signal. Dem go dey suffer, but them go dey form oga for person wey dey Nigeria. People for Nigeria dey call you, dey use yes sir/ yes ma, dey wynd your brain, you go come dey spread. You go come dey tell yourself say see me o, wey dem dey treat anyhow for the japa country, person dey call me dey call me sir and ma. You go come dey form imaginary boss.

Another thing wey Nigeria dey do to japaree, be say, una dey make dem go into thieving. Them dey catch some, some dem still dey observe them - to be caught later. Money launderers, 419s, fake business owners, etc

Nigerians abroad, focus on your future, even if e take you 30years or more. How you go dey kill yourself for people wey no know your pain and very little gain. Focus on your future, if you fit sacrifice, do your best. All that, make I go build for my village, this and that, no dey rain again. If them do land law, dem no get choice than to do land law, That house wey you build go clear, or if tribal conflict happen, that building go burn. In a future wey dem go build millions of affordable luxury apts, same design, easily to dismantle and rebuild in a day or a week max. So, build a business, force the SE gov to do something of the future, in regards to housing.

In summary, japa is not heaven. you go fresh because you go dey more enlightened to the infrastructures of civilization. Any wealthy country go make you fresh because of the basic infrastructure. Nigerians wey dun suffer tire, dey change when dem reach that side. Any poor person fit turn their sink and water go come. Light dey; But na those japaree, dey do the hardwork and collect the minimum pay.
Japaree go cun dey find out say your 1k a month, or 2k or even 10k, get enough bills wey follow come, if you default you go loose something. If you no pay your bills, you go loose accomodation. If you loose all, cun go homeless shelter, you no fit comot - come back how you like. Once money dun begin come your account again, you no go qualify for shelter accomodation again. There are many scenarios, nobody fit work 24hrs for one week. If dem code say na wetin you dey do, them fo fire you. Them no want make you cun die for their own side when you leave your other job. etc.

Very true!!
You summed it!
Life abroad is no joke.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Cromagnon: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
Dancebreaker:

What they forgot is that some of that money must have been sent when exchange rate was 200 Naira to a pound.
Adjusted for inflation, the current value might be 50 to 60 million Naira.

She didn't gather the money and send 30m once. It was over very many years.
you see mom's Nigerians
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Cromagnon: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Do what?
I have property worth over 30m.

No need to argue with someone like you who have already settle for less .
Why didn't I ipoh stop at 500k slowpoke
No be you say 500k is better Tha n 30 million
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Cromagnon: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
erico2k2:

your first line of response shows you are ignorant, do you have how many migrants own their own home via mortgage? let alone the citizens of the land?>as a matter of fact we migrants rent more than the so called Oyibo, this is 2023 I xpect anyone on here to be a bit clued up in these matters.
You're y the fool
Is migrant the same with illegal alien?
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Smartguyboy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Cromagnon:

Why didn't I ipoh stop at 500k slowpoke
No be you say 500k is better Tha n 30 million

This is what I said bro

E better you Dey Nigeria and you can’t boost of 500k than to waste 20 years all you save is 30m. 1.5 million a year
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by erico2k2(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Cromagnon:

You're y the fool
Is migrant the same with illegal alien?
stop embarrassing yourself, to be an alien is to be a migrant. You must be a migrant to be an Alien in a foreign country, see how year 4 school English brought out the lack of quality education in you!

FYI https://www.diffen.com/difference/Alien_vs_Immigrant
Get educated.
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Cromagnon: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
sihamey:

Do your math well and come out with reasonable percentage. 99% is more than nonsense trash talk.
What is a reasonable %
How did you come about I it since you don't like cbn and bank stats
A I bank will inflate figures in their accounts
Una go school but learnt nothing

Hope t his is not how you plan I hope life with dreams instead of stats
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Cromagnon: 2:39am On Nov 11, 2023
erico2k2:

stop embarrassing yourself, to be an alien is to be a migrant. You must be a migrant to be an Alien in a foreign country, see how year 4 school English brought out the lack of quality education in you!

FYI https://www.diffen.com/difference/Alien_vs_Immigrant
Get educated.
even your link supports me
But when you will buy degree this is how you send up talking rubbish

Which one has paper?
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Cromagnon: 2:41am On Nov 11, 2023
Smartguyboy:

This is what I said bro

E better you Dey Nigeria and you can’t boost of 500k than to waste 20 years all you save is 30m. 1.5 million a year
Exactly
How is 500k in 20yrs better than 30 million in 20yrs

Na WA for your own training faculty
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Smartguyboy(m): 4:07am On Nov 11, 2023
Cromagnon:

Exactly
How is 500k in 20yrs better than 30 million in 20yrs

Na WA for your own training faculty

You said many Nigerians can’t boost of 500k you did not put 20 years
If you travel abroad and your 20 years all you could save is 30m you are a failure 😨 and disgrace to your family and generations.
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by erico2k2(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2023
Cromagnon:
even your link supports me
But when you will buy degree this is how you send up talking rubbish

Which one has paper?

Ahahah mumuu amplified. No point engaging
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by erico2k2(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2023
Smartguyboy:

You said many Nigerians can’t boost of 500k you did not put 20 years
If you travel abroad and your 20 years all you could save is 30m you are a failure 😨 and disgrace to your family and generations.
Some people can't have up to N1m in their account in Nigeria once in thier life time. This is fact.This might be true for earners of N200k.
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Cromagnon: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
erico2k2:

Ahahah mumuu amplified. No point engaging
That's what they always Say when they know their argument holds no water. Run away little boy
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by erico2k2(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
Cromagnon:
That's what they always Say when they know their argument holds no water. Run away little boy
This one pain am

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Love800(m): 5:43am On Nov 12, 2023
Goodmorning sir.
How can i become a lecturer?
Mayflowa:

He is saying the truth. This lady does menial jobs in Europe and still saved that tone of money. I am a lecturer. I know that 75% of lecturers, including professors don't have than money saved in their bank account. Lecturing are supposed to be respectable middle class citizen... right? To put it in a context, it takes exactly 12 years for a senior lecturer to earn 30m.
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Love800(m): 5:49am On Nov 12, 2023
Goodmorning sir
Pls i want to ask u something.
Can u tutor me on diction/phonetics so i can be teaching it in secodary schools around me.

Can u lecture me online?
I will pay for it.
MrBroke:
After 20 years only 30M naira. That's not worth leaving Nigeria nah. Ain't no difference in her own case though some other person with better circumstances could have saved more. 30m after 20 years na trash na
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Mayflowa(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
Love800:
Goodmorning sir.
How can i become a lecturer?

Most first class graduate are automatically consider for Graduate Assistant position. Once you have your master's, you graduate to Assistant Lecturer. Master is a must if you need to be a lecturer. But for quicker consideration, you need to enroll for a PhD and be writing academic papers. You supervisors will tell you about the rest. Also, watchout for any vacancy announcement from universities. That is not common anyway. Just be aware, universities are constantly employing to add or replace japa lecturers. Go to the department and make friends.
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Love800(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
Tankz sir.
I understand all u said. But let me just give u these questions, so as to understand more clearly. These are them.

Can i summit application letter or c.v? And where am i going to summit dem?

I heared dat one is only going to get employed to a higher instistution dat is in his state of origin. In other words u cant go to another state. Is dis true?

What u typed up there, is it still applicable to polys, colleges of education? And sir, will u advise one to consider lecturing in poly and colleges of education?

I dont intend doing phd. Is only masters i have time for. Will it affect me?

How will i go to the department and make friends when am not in a school environment?

Mayflowa:

Most first class graduate are automatically consider for Graduate Assistant position. Once you have your master's, you graduate to Assistant Lecturer. Master is a must if you need to be a lecturer. But for quicker consideration, you need to enroll for a PhD and be writing academic papers. You supervisors will tell you about the rest. Also, watchout for any vacancy announcement from universities. That is not common anyway. Just be aware, universities are constantly employing to add or replace japa lecturers. Go to the department and make friends.
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Cromagnon: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
erico2k2:

This one pain am
hehehehe
They will learn by force
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by erico2k2(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
Cromagnon:
hehehehe
They will learn by force
ABi ohhh grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is Why I Think Ikogosi Warm & Cold Spring Is Over-hyped? (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) / Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.