Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

This Is True, I Have Tried It (make Money While You Browse!) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is True, I Have Tried It (make Money While You Browse!) (717 Views)

Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? / Make money while in school or anywhere, How.? / Dont Knock This Till U Have Tried It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is True, I Have Tried It (make Money While You Browse!) by mummyJeff: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2007
People, this is real. am still trying to find out how to cash the money and when i do i promise to let you all know.

everyone must benefit from this.

just click on the site below and register, you will not regret it.

http://www.richptr.com/pages/index.php?refid=goody

when you click, it will tell you to enter your email address then they will send sign up url to your box, you check your box and then register.

try it today,

Thank everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Test Pls Help / Contract Proposal: Urgent! / Ond Holders- Check Out Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.