Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV (24908 Views)

Government Palliative Worsening Food Inflation - CBN Governor, Cardoso / My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso / Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by datola: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
B
Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by Gboom: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
This man is a low I/Q person.
It is obvious he is still bitter

4 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by Spandau: 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
chokekachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeC_G3QbgmI

"When he (Tinubu) set up his cabinet of 46 Ministers, I only acknowledge two as competent and I called them to congratulate them.

First is Mr. David Umahi and the second, Mr. Wale Edun, I consider them as round peg in a round hole."

See this mad man that used billions to cut grass. This corrupt, inept punk! For 8 solid years people couldn't afford buy the rice produced in NIGERIA. For 8 years, Nigerians endured the Fulani agenda to enslave other ethnic groups and determine how they will live. Tinubu is now dismantling things, they are crying.

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by AriyaTV: 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
R
Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by Spandau: 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
slivertongue:
APC wahala party

Patch Patch Party
Patch Patch Certificate
Patch Patch CV
Patch Policies
Patch Politicians
All Patch Congress

Be wailing

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by AriyaTV: 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
A
Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by ud4u: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
Urheadmaster:
From forging certificate to patch-patch CV

I no fit laugh grin
Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by Dittodat: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
Religious war fanatical sore loser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by Spandau: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
obiekunie01:

oboy!!!

u dey see that thing

tilumba the real alibaba and his gang of thieves.

Do you even read to understand or you just read to create sensationalism?

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by Alvin212(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
Take it easy on Ewedu and Amala people
Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by VULCAN(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
I don't know if Cardoso is qualified or not so I won't comment on that.

What I will comment on is the similarity btw APC and the religion of peace.

Any criticism is responded to with terrible threats and (political) death.

APC shares the same DNA with secret cults and the religion of peace.

You criticise Judaism

Nothing happens

You criticise Buddhism

Silence

You criticise Hinduism

Crickets

You mock Christianity

Indifference

But if you criticise the religion of peace......
Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by Teenaira: 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
chokekachy:

"When he (Tinubu) set up his cabinet of 46 Ministers, I only acknowledge two as competent and I called them to congratulate them.

First is Mr. David Umahi and the second, Mr. Wale Edun, I consider them as round peg in a round hole."

Mr farmer, your rice can never be sold at a competitive price because you will clear an acre of land with N10m and this will make your selling price go far beyond what Nigerians can afford. You are still free to export your rice by the way.
Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by Poll23: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
Oga when will you heal ?

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by Omenlon: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
One of the biggest losers of 2023 general election. He miscalculated and today he is sefia painnnn.

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nawao
Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by mikeapollo: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
chokekachy:

I agree with this.
Tinubu is just useless in the appointments.
The so-called CBN governor has NEVER managed any commercial bank as CEO. He definitely does not have the much needed experience to manage the banking sector.
Tinubu is just a nepotistic president like Buhari, and he will fail woefully if he does not change the tendency to appoint mostly his ''Lagos Boys'' as FGN appointees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by SavageResponse(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kenochi:
Oga Babachir Lawal,sometimes it is better to keep quiet and be seen as a very wiseman
Because if you open your mouth,you just show your............

Buy property in SilverGate Estate Ibeju Lekki and Strongtower Estate Ode Omi

With very good titles and close proximity to Dangote Refinery,Lekki Deep Sea Port and Lekki Free Trade Zone it is a great investment opportunity and home owners

With affordable prices and instant allocation on payment
Call Kenttimo Limited or Watsapp on 090911940215 for further details

Also get more information on:
Facebook: Kenttimo Limited
X: @KenttimoLtd
Instagram: kenttimo_limited
Tik Tok: @kenttimo_limited

Click this link for more info
https://www.nairaland.com/7905580/introducing-silvergate-estate-ibeju-lekki

For your info using Dangote Refinery to market a residential property is actually a very bad idea because anyone who lives within close proximity of that refinery is exposing himself to health risks as a result of acid rain etc!

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by Poll23: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2023
Tojan:
Babachir Lawal, seems to be bitter
Bittered of not being picked as VP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by oyeb15: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2023
All I know is that no president will last running Nigeria this way. With the executive, Judiciary and Legislature in his pocket, the collective fate and destines of Nigerians will shock him. We deserve better.

The fuel hike has destroyed businesses , households , suffering everywhere and the useless government have never achieved 1% of what subsidy payment regimes acheived for Nigeria.

Anyone supporting Tinubu government is mad.
Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by truthfinder319: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2023
This grasscutter is still bitter. Just like Obi , Datti and children of hate
Cardosso was economic planning commissioner in Lagos, biggest economy in West Africa and former chairman of a Bank. What has the grasscutter done in life?

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by favor914: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
Judolisco:
If I be tinubu... I go jst open babachir lawal file for efcc... D grass cutting file of over 500m.... Some people no suppose dey even talk
They know him well, they will just ignore the Loser.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by favor914: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
mikeapollo:

I agree with this.
Tinubu is just useless in the appointments.
The so-called CBN governor has NEVER managed any commercial bank as CEO. He definitely does not have the much needed experience to manage the banking sector.
Tinubu is just a nepotistic president like Buhari, and he will fail woefully if he does not change the tendency to appoint mostly his ''Lagos Boys'' as FGN appointees.
You are Inconsequential, non existent, your opinion & that of your daddy Babachir carry no weight.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by Alvin212(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
slivertongue:
APC wahala party

Patch Patch Party
Patch Patch Certificate
Patch Patch CV
Patch Policies
Patch Politicians
All Patch Congress

Patch patch

Tribe

Oluyole tribe
The originators of 419

Yoruba president must fail
Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by truthfinder319: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
Cardosso was economic planning commissioner in Lagos, biggest economy in West Africa and former chairman of a Bank. What has the grasscutter done in life?

chokekachy:

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by Kay25(m): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
Wetin him dey different....he wey dey use millions clear desert nko

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by Alvin212(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:
This man is crazy...excess rice?
And we don't feel the surplus for good 7 to 6yrs of the anchor borrower program.

Just dey play

Say no to rice banditry

Say no to plantain stealing
Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by truthfinder319: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
Like you,

slivertongue:
APC wahala party

Patch Patch Party
Patch Patch Certificate
Patch Patch CV
Patch Policies
Patch Politicians
All Patch Congress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by favor914: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
Alvin212:

Patch patch

Tribe

Oluyole tribe
The originators of 419

Yoruba president must fail

No go peg before your time on top frustration o? You go peg for nothing.

Emilokan, na their time, every dog has their day.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by SalamRushdie: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
It is showing already
Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by ezechi24(m): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
Tojan:
Babachir Lawal, seems to be bitter

Will you shut up.....apart from stealing what else does the thief know.
Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by Mosba: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
Your own destiny is to bad mouth men in height you will never reach in life. I won't be surprised if some creatures just believe this without findings of their own to be sure. As for me, this could be true or wrong but I don't think a CBN governor would have made it thus far in banking career without solid and I mean a really solid CV.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV by Ykc2(m): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
sholatech:
Babachir just exposed his illiteracy. He doesn't even know requirements of a CBN governor. He is only using his myopic eyeballs at Cardoso's public/fiscal experience. Did you check Cardoso's academic and banking experiences? A former Citibank Board chair?? Economic PHd holder in top foreign school? What's Babachir's Cv like outside Naija local politics?
you people have started again ooh remember tinubu was the founder of Mobil oil and Shell oil, tinubu hosted festac 77 he built festac town

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 74th Birthday And Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.