Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Vacancy: Experienced Driver Wanted In Chevron Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: Experienced Driver Wanted In Chevron Lagos (797 Views)

Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti / An Experienced Bus Driver Wanted Urgently In Asaba for Hero Beer Marketing. / Urgently Need A Female Receptionist At Southandsttesproperties . Chevron, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy: Experienced Driver Wanted In Chevron Lagos by Besuccesful: 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
*Fresh Offer*

I am urgently looking for a responsible & Experience Driver to start work immediately in Chevron, Lagos.

Salary: 70k
Working days: Monday to Saturday

Please the person has to stay around Ajah, Eleganza, Jakande, Ikota, New road Axis.

If you are interested in this job offer kindly reach out to MDRecruit Agency on WhatsApp 09131056779 Or Kindly Refer

Re: Vacancy: Experienced Driver Wanted In Chevron Lagos by Besuccesful: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
Still accepting cv
Re: Vacancy: Experienced Driver Wanted In Chevron Lagos by otunbakolawole(m): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2023
You are a recruitment agency I guess. You want an experienced driver that stays around the island, ready to work Monday to Saturday, yet you are offering to pay 70,000 naira. Na thief you wan employ. Same thing I told my friend, he see shege for the driver hand.

7 Likes

Re: Vacancy: Experienced Driver Wanted In Chevron Lagos by Besuccesful: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Interview for this job holds next week in ikota shopping complex. You can still send in your CV.
Re: Vacancy: Experienced Driver Wanted In Chevron Lagos by Besuccesful: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
You can still apply for this job
Re: Vacancy: Experienced Driver Wanted In Chevron Lagos by Besuccesful: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2023
You can still send in your cv
Re: Vacancy: Experienced Driver Wanted In Chevron Lagos by izicooo(f): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
with the pay, just promise me say na only driving i go dey do for you, no other responsibility! Hello.
Re: Vacancy: Experienced Driver Wanted In Chevron Lagos by Besuccesful: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2023
Send in your cv
Re: Vacancy: Experienced Driver Wanted In Chevron Lagos by Besuccesful: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2023
Apply if you live close to ajah axis
Re: Vacancy: Experienced Driver Wanted In Chevron Lagos by Besuccesful: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
You can send in your cv
Re: Vacancy: Experienced Driver Wanted In Chevron Lagos by Besuccesful: 7:32am On Dec 01, 2023
Still open
Re: Vacancy: Experienced Driver Wanted In Chevron Lagos by Joseph099(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2023
I spent dat ur 70k on just foodstuff,.bills and assisting my younger ones just yesterday night. F*k off
Re: Vacancy: Experienced Driver Wanted In Chevron Lagos by Besuccesful: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
Kindly respect yourself and stay off our post. Only a lowlife with low self esteem will come online and be bragging about how much he spent on food.

Do you know how many graduates that are on the street of Lagos looking for job? Do you know what it means to be jobless? We are doing our best to help people get a job and all you can think of is to come here and be bragging about your 70k food. Who cares about how much you spent on food.

People like you are the problem we have in this country. A young man who want to do a legit work, you will mock them, tell them why are they doing a 70k job. That young man will leave the job and go into scamming or armed robbery because he want to be a big boy like you over night.

Now, when this guys meet you on the road and attack you and take all you have worked for, you start saying Nigeria is a bad country. Meanwhile, you push these young men into crime.

If 70k is too small for you, it means something to someone. Like I said don’t ever come to my thread again.

I spent dat ur 70k on just foodstuff,.bills and assisting my younger ones just yesterday night. F*k off[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Oooooooooooooooooo / Celtel Interview After Test / What Is The Chance 4 These Third Class Holder Min Labour Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.