Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,014 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi (21661 Views)

Gov. Nwifuru Buys SUVs For All Doctors In Ebonyi General Hospitals (Photos) / Moghalu Criticises FG's plan To Borrow $1.5bn, buy SUVs For NASS Members / Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by jojothaiv(m): 12:06am On Nov 10, 2023
Politicians are all the same.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:14am On Nov 10, 2023
LegendHero:

You own mumu never do. Same Obi dashing everybody exotic cars during his tenure abi another one?

—Traditional leaders enjoyed his bonanza
—House of assembly enjoyed his bonanza
—Senators enjoyed his bonanza
—Even judges enjoyed his car bonanza.

Obi will soon come out and say he willingly desisted from bleeping his wife when he was governor because he is trying to conserve sperm coz one report from China already said Anambra is running out of sperm. That’s how delusional that man is.

Seriously, you all have sold your souls to corruption and Propaganda....

Why did you forget to say.....

------ All the Schools in Anambra State enjoyed his Bonanza?

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Olumaeme: 12:18am On Nov 10, 2023
Obi needs to move on ASAP.

Election has come and gone and this guy has won.

And if he plans to contest next one, if he's still doing his timid strategy and not coming out to hit the streets, then he should not waste his time.

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Sheggy13(m): 1:24am On Nov 10, 2023
payaseriy:
Lagos debts is the entire 10yr annual budget of Turkey. Do d maths

Most of you obidients are senseless and ill-educated. Do you think this forum is made up of your mob only who can't do simple fact check and critical reasoning but feed off anything that drops off Hundeyin's anus? Even if you never had any basic Economics lessons before, you should know what you just wrote can never happen in a million years.

Lagos debts both external and domestic stands at just above $2bn ($1.2 bn for external debts and 994bn Naira for domestic debts) as at Q2 2023 while Turkey's budget for 2022 alone stands at $239bn. Can you see how foolish you sound now? I've added links so you don't need to argue, but read and educate yourself properly.

https://nairametrics.com/2023/09/15/lagos-records-largest-external-debt-in-nigeria-at-1-26-billion-in-q2-2023-nbs/

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/turkeys-raft-pre-election-spending-swell-budget-2022-12-30/

2 Likes

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Miller232: 2:09am On Nov 10, 2023
chokekachy:

Peter Obi
Na all these ur akagum talk no go make you enter as president
Keep shut oga and keep ur plans to urself away from sabotages
Even if you wan enter all these talk na him go make people rig you comot
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by lugado: 2:20am On Nov 10, 2023
Peter Obi you are a liar. You won't have such powers
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Funflipper: 2:43am On Nov 10, 2023
Your administration in your fairytale world? Continue to fantasize; it is your right.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by abbasajao(m): 3:23am On Nov 10, 2023
Just like Atiku, Peter Obi will not become president of Nigeria
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Isobug: 3:23am On Nov 10, 2023
netpro:
This made-in-Agulu lying machine thinks we don't know how he was dashing out hundreds of car as campaign gift for his second term reelection as governor?

https://www.nairaland.com/1543297/peter-obi-distributes-110-vehicles

He should hide his face in shame.
Even if he shares cars too, so you are saying that this expenditure is justifiable? You keep encouraging these people to cage us in this nation while they continue getting richer and Richer. Why won't they do whatever they like knowing some mumu people like you are there to support them.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by spectackpeters(m): 3:34am On Nov 10, 2023
Mr. Smart. Una can dey carry talk sha
yommen:

After telling us all that it doesn't mean anything since it is official vehicle not personal belonging, the guy is now trying to cover up after guffing. Peter Obi, we know you are not that smart. So, don't worry.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by sulaak(m): 4:48am On Nov 10, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Peter Obi is an exceptional human being. I can’t even believe a man like him joined Nigeria politics Nobody have ever inspired me more than Peter Obi. He took Labor party from obscurity to national limelight within six months and never spent shishi, or government funds or donation, something no Nigerian living or dead had ever done! I sometimes go back to his speeches and play it most of the time. I have his potriat in my house. The man is a genius and would have made a big change in this 6 months the incompetent mandate thief is wandering around like a lost baby…a new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi

What is exceptional about PO?

If PO cannot convince the 8 LP candidates not to accept the N160k SUV, how is he going to convince the Nigerian civil services to support his policies, this was his first test as leader of the opposition and yet he failed.

As governor, his only industrial development was a controversial beer factory. He was the VP candidate for the PDP until late last year when he joined LP 8 months before the election. He made LP relevant by becoming the main Igbo and Christian presidential candidate.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Ekeneegwu(m): 4:56am On Nov 10, 2023
netpro:

Nwa nkapi just be sorry for your miserable self ok.

Odu Nkita am really sorry for your compound stupidity… continue
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Agugbadin: 5:08am On Nov 10, 2023
I believe you.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Poll23: 5:13am On Nov 10, 2023
Programmer47:

Like I said, if you can look at Tinubu, Peter Obi and Atiku and call Peter Obi a fraud , then no amount of explanation will satisfy you.
Tinubu is the worst candidate that has ever contested for presidency and this is a fact.
The precedents he set alone during this election has taken us almost 60 years into the past.

The idiot removed subsidy and placed it back.
His solution to dollar was that we don't spend in dollars and should print more naira.
His government is bloated at a time when fx shortage is rampant.

As for the senate government, they are wrong to spend 170 million on SUV's.
This is the bone of contention. Not Peter Obi.
Until Peter Obi gets into the seat, nobody can know how he will rule.

On the other hand , Tinubu is finally there and there is nothing to show for it. This should be the bone of contention.
What are Tinubu's plans for the economy?
How does he intend to raise production in a consumption based economy?
How does he plan to realign the obvious chasm in our fx rates?
What is his plans towards reviving our refineries?

These are the questions of today not stories about Peter Obi.
When he becomes President, Peter Obi will also show what he has to offer.
I'm familiar with the game of whataboutism where the focus is gradually shifted from the main point.

Tinubu is a failure that has set precedents for the entire country to act as it likes.
A morally honest president would result in an equally competitive Senate. This will force both sides to settle for resolutions that will favor the populace but that is too much in the Nigeria we find ourselves today.

End of conversation.....a typical obidient, we can actually engage in educative discourse logically and make sense out of it without being churlish..

I cannot reply any of your point raised when you labelled the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria "the idiot"

bye
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Obiedun(m): 5:21am On Nov 10, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Stop licking Obi's ass. He has nothing to offer you. He is as stupid as the headless mob. Obi is useless. A pathological liar.

Politicians are using your children's future to buy SUV's and you are supporting them, no be juju be that?

This one is even saying we should check his signature for Shit Stuffs.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Josephkabila12: 5:35am On Nov 10, 2023
Mumu ibo man filled with lies and deceit

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by georgeakins: 5:52am On Nov 10, 2023
snipernigga:
NAIRALAND :- "They will impeach you o
PRESIDENT PETER OBI :- "I will be back like THE TERMINATOR grin grin grin cheesy

biaflan president
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Blazebond(m): 5:56am On Nov 10, 2023
This man is too childish,the national assembly is financially independent and they would have purchased those vehicles irrespective of what the executive says,yes OBI would really have tried to fight them and it would have resulted into a fracas that might turn violent due to how OBI and his obidients behave because they (obidients) due to their stupidity won't want to respect the legislative arm of government because OBI have told them not to and they would have gone on to attack the lawmakers thereby throwing the country into mayhem and the military would silently take over and all hell would brake loose. OBI is too dull.

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 5:58am On Nov 10, 2023
Poll23:

End of conversation.....a typical obidient, we can actually engage in educative discourse logically and make sense out of it without being churlish..

I cannot reply any of your point raised when you labelled the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria "the idiot"

bye

Lmao. You no get wetin to offer before nah. A typical agbadorian jumping from post to post when the real issues are being disseminated
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Slurity(m): 5:59am On Nov 10, 2023
This man is really very silly, You think you have power over senators?

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by ujezeez(m): 6:14am On Nov 10, 2023
This peter obi is not to be taken serious...he talks anyhow

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by lordofreal(m): 6:16am On Nov 10, 2023
God will punish both of you and bola Tinubu including the peter obi and any other politicians both dead and alive .what is my own with TINUBU? BUT I just hate it when you people try to always hype peter obi as if they are not the same set of people. Nothing special in anyone among them that's what I am telling you.if he too can betrayed trust of APGA( he left apga because they don't have platform to present candidate for Nigeria president position abi?, he left because he knows that the bigger the party the bigger the chance and after he realize that PDP is bigger than him he moved to LP what's dignity in that? Act or desperation),just know that nothing is special in him.they are all the same people with different strategy.tinubu is doing it in rough way ,peter obi is playing on your emotions. Once again never in your entire life associates me with any Nigeria politicians, please let's be guilded.
rinzaugustine:
you are actually one who is deluded for believing in Tinubu a man without direction, reason many people call you guys zero IQ or brain dead ..fyi Obi left APGA more than five years before his presidential ambition
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by zoghys: 6:25am On Nov 10, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Peter Obi is an exceptional human being. I can’t even believe a man like him joined Nigeria politics Nobody have ever inspired me more than Peter Obi. He took Labor party from obscurity to national limelight within six months and never spent shishi, or government funds or donation, something no Nigerian living or dead had ever done! I sometimes go back to his speeches and play it most of the time. I have his potriat in my house. The man is a genius and would have made a big change in this 6 months the incompetent mandate thief is wandering around like a lost baby…a new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi

Genius you say, dey play
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by adekolaelect(m): 6:31am On Nov 10, 2023
Talker chief dey talk like say na mouth them take do things Even Buharis Mr saint could not stop those senators talkless of you that know how to invest in Pandora saga who will be looking for soft landing for his presidency in the national assembly if to say you enter as president.Obi pls na only your 1/2 sense supporters can swallow your lies without questions or verifications.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:40am On Nov 10, 2023
netpro:
This made-in-Agulu lying machine thinks we don't know how he was dashing out hundreds of car as campaign gift for his second term reelection as governor?

https://www.nairaland.com/1543297/peter-obi-distributes-110-vehicles

He should hide his face in shame.

How does this counter what he said? Where is the lie? Did you even read what you posted?
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2023
DeOTR:
Peter, the last time I checked, there's separation of power in the federal system of government, abi you failed O'level government too?

He didn't fail O'level like you failed common sense...

NASS won't spend extravagantly if they knew Executive isn't buying such madness...

Tinubu is buying Yacht and NASS is looking for 160M SUV but you aren't bordered because you've no brain to understand that they're mortgaging a future you don't seem to have
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by OgundeleT(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2023
Peter no dey rate his followers because he know most of them mumu.
You can't stop the national assembly from spending their budget on whatever they want to buy. There is separation of power.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:49am On Nov 10, 2023
Dialpad:
This man is not sincere, did you stop law makers in Anambra from buying vehicles of their choice when he was governor

Yes Sir...he did which is why they impeached him once to access the state purse...

Nobody even contemplated such unnecessary extravagant spending under him
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:51am On Nov 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Lamba like this lying Agulu result. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Even if you were in that polling unit, you will still vote him...

Why not post the polling unit result of Soludo who was writing and fighting him? That will show you that nobody who's sane can vote against him in good conscience
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:52am On Nov 10, 2023
AdeolaOmoOba:
Liar. Then you will be impeached simple. By then you will understand the power of the legislative branch of government

Once your hand is clean, nothing will happen...He was impeached for similar reason and he came back through the courts because he was clean
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:52am On Nov 10, 2023
datola:
Dey play...

Reality and available evidence supports his opinion
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Tommydare(m): 7:15am On Nov 10, 2023
U've been brainwashed way before Biafra started gathering troops. Talking about "he never stole government funds" did you think a thief will confess or tell you willingly that he stole something except he was caught or being tortured? Have any politician ever open his mouth and say he embezzled public fund? Peter Obi is a politician and not a pastor. Even pastors self dey chop church money not to talk of a politician. Continue....
rinzaugustine:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) / Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes / President Muhammadu Buhari, The Service Chiefs Are Meeting Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.