Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra (8046 Views)

Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood / EFCC Arrests Two Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Recovers Expensive Cars, Phones, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by NaijaCover(m): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
Two Suspected Armed Robbers have been arrested in Amichi community in Nnewi South Local Government Area of Anambra State, for allegedly stealing bags of bitter kola.

The Suspects, identified as Onyenachiya and Chigbo were also said to have stolen telephone handsets, ATM cards, and money belonging to a yet-to-be-identified lady, who owned the bags of bitter kola.

It was also alleged that suspects raped their victim in turns.

This was corroborated in a video currently trending on social media showing how the suspects were being interrogated by some people, while their pump action gun and the stolen bags of bitter kola were displayed.

The suspects allegedly confessed to the crime; while blaming their actions on the devil.

When contacted on the development on Thursday, the state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Tochukwu Ikenga, said the command was aware of the video.

Ikenga said, “The command is aware of the video of two persons allegedly confessing to be criminals.

“I will reach out to the community people in the area to ascertain what happened. I have also escalated the information to the DPO in the area for necessary action.”
Source: https://punchng.com/two-arrested-for-stealing-bitter-kola-others-in-anambra/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by NaijaCover(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
Oh My God, What Is Really Happening For here

Don't Forget, 9ijaCover Bring This Sad News
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by LeoDeKing: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2023
So Onyenachiya and Chigbo want to eat bitter cola of less than 100 bucks but can't afford it.

I'm 100% sure they are Obidients, yet can't afford bitter cola of 100 buck. But I thought pitobi supporters are very rich and are indeed smiling to the banks. They are even helping "poor" Tinubu supporters. angry

44 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by NaijaCover(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
angry

Are You Shocked?

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
shocked

What da ? I thought they were all billionaires.

"Obi!!!" What happened to the Dubai you created ? angry

41 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by Boogyman557: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
Holly Gram cool Abeg tie dem inside forest for one tree then use ORIAMO cord take wipe wipe der YANNSH..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by RisenJoe(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
No comment
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by nlreserve: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
shocked

What da ? I thought they were all billionaires.

"Obi!!!" What happened to the Dubai you created ? angry
The Lagos Tinubu made is better than Dubai because all Lagos resident is enjoying

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by kennyz247(m): 6:33am On Nov 10, 2023
Wahala for who no get job

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by teebaxy(m): 6:33am On Nov 10, 2023
I hate to do this but I won’t be surprised if the self acclaimed Lagos developers keep mute on this very important matter. They make it look like there are no crimes or criminals in their land

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by bonechamberlain(m): 6:33am On Nov 10, 2023
angry

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by DaddyRochie1642: 6:33am On Nov 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So Onyenachiya and Chigbo want to eat bitter cola of less than 100 bucks but can't afford it.

I'm 100% sure they are Obidients, yet can't afford bitter cola of 100 buck. But I thought pitobi supporters are very rich and are indeed smiling to the banks. They are even helping "poor" Tinubu supporters. angry

grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by ThickTinsel: 6:33am On Nov 10, 2023
Unlock Your Visa and Job Opportunities!

Are you tired of visa rejections? Frustrated with job applications going unanswered? We're here to turn the tables in your favor!

✨ Introducing Our CVs, SOPs, and Letters of Excellence ✨

🌟 Experience a 95% Invitation Rate for Interviews 🌟

Our team specializes in crafting captivating and compelling:
📝 CVs in the Europass format
📝 SOPs for jobs and study visa applications
📝 Cover Letters
📝 Introduction Letters

Don't let poorly crafted SOPs stand between you and your dreams. We understand what it takes to leave a lasting impression and get that coveted visa approval.

With our professionally tailored documents, you'll not only breeze through visa applications but also guarantee yourself a spot in the interview chair of your dream job.

Why settle for mediocrity when excellence is just a click away? Let us be your passport to a brighter future!

🌟 Don't just dream it. Live it! 🌟

Say goodbye to visa heartbreaks and job application woes. Contact us on Whatsapp today with number in the flyer below to unlock the opportunities you deserve! 🚀

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by Jagaban2012: 6:34am On Nov 10, 2023
Things Fall Apart.

Blood money people do not get ritual. money anymore...Obi Cubana, come and rescue your people.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by oyeb15: 6:34am On Nov 10, 2023
Where are Obi Cubana, chief Priest , EMoney, psquare, etc killing 200 cow and buying $170k wine.

Instagram will rest these days and by the time this Night is over, new and reasonable men would arise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by Snowx: 6:36am On Nov 10, 2023
What is wrong with all this dumbees calling Peter Obi on this matter? Peter Obi really dealt with you guyz in this presidential election that you won't forget him in a hurry..you will call him until you tire🤔😀😀

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by Philistine(m): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2023
Increased poverty in Igboland due to bad economic policies from Emilokan
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by Lovemeharder(f): 6:37am On Nov 10, 2023
I can't even remember when last I chew bitter kola.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by Noerection: 6:37am On Nov 10, 2023
Why always Anambra?
Are Ibos from other states different from Anambra pigs?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by helinues: 6:38am On Nov 10, 2023
The acclaimed bullionaires grin

Bikonu, hunger dey everywhere jor

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:38am On Nov 10, 2023
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:39am On Nov 10, 2023
Billionaire Stealing bitter kola

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:39am On Nov 10, 2023
Poverty is a disease indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by JAPAHTML: 6:40am On Nov 10, 2023
and bad news nawa o
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by omenka(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2023
Too much strife in Alaigbo.🥺🥺

Pray for iboland.🙏🙏

4 Likes

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by omenka(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

Billionaires wey dey steal bitter cola. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by Agwotulumbe1: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2023
omenka:
Too much strife in Alaigbo.🥺🥺

Pray for iboland.🙏🙏
poor igede
no one talks about them hence I want to attach myself to yerobas to feel among.
Hehehehehe
pathetic people everywhere
hahahahaha
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by BabaHenry(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

What is funny ??
You untamed wild animal...
You see where country is right now ? You see your handwork you senseless Animal..
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra by helinues: 6:49am On Nov 10, 2023
omenka:
Billionaires wey dey steal bitter cola. cheesy

As in, the thing off me. Laughing hysterically. grin cheesy

Longtime comrade

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? / Armed Bandits Kidnap Bride, Three Nursing Mothers, Others In Zamfara / Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.