Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Has Sporty Bet Not Finished You? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Has Sporty Bet Not Finished You? (2669 Views)

Brilliant Ronaldo shows he's not finished at Man Utd yet / I Just Got Scammed Through Sporty Bet / Bet9ja And Sporty Bet Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Sporty Bet Not Finished You? by Preservedfish: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2023
Keep playing, one day it'll enter
Re: Has Sporty Bet Not Finished You? by Septagon: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
chidiokay:

Oga make we hear word, forget all that you won 90% winning more than other Sportybet just dey whine you cheesy i get that message tew

The truth is football is gone, gambling as reduce football to charade, lookng at all the results of big clubs from past two weeks you will know they are playing us,

IF you win you are just lucky nii, people should bet responsibly more bad days ahead
no mind am.he even forget say u fit edit ur betslips by deleting lost ones

4 Likes

Re: Has Sporty Bet Not Finished You? by drimzsmoke(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
Septagon:
no mind am.he even forget say u fit edit ur betslips by deleting lost ones

Or edit your betslips to show only won games!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Sporty Bet Not Finished You? by Gaddafih001(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Helinus:

Baba i dey delete my game as e dey cut, it helps me move on faster.

I can't stake 100 naira to win millions, when to carry 5k win 35k (6 odds) still dey cut for me.
You get big eye mr man.
1.4 to 1.7 odd is bae.
Just two games and you are good to go.
Re: Has Sporty Bet Not Finished You? by Starboytwo(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
Weather you carry 10 odd ooo or 2 odd it's still going to be river Niger Las las..

Chai, sporty chop me sotay I develop LGTBQ, I mean PTSD..

Mo ya Jakpa.. Mo walk away..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Sporty Bet Not Finished You? by Babaibeji2020(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
Chronosvineberg:

Only a poor man like you will make such a useless statement. How much has your fada made from it
.....Dont behave like a bastard that you are,hide it.....! Whats your business with his father?
A colleague in my office just bought a Venza from the money...in millions..he won from a hockey game that was predicted by one "Mayor of Ekiti' on Twitter (X).....I know stewpidity won't allow you to check up that name on Twitter to verify how much he won.....

1 Share

Re: Has Sporty Bet Not Finished You? by Texcyndy: 12:55am On Nov 11, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

.....Dont behave like a bastard that you are,hide it.....! Whats your business with his father?
A colleague in my office just bought a Venza from the money...in millions..he won from a hockey game that was predicted by one "Mayor of Ekiti' on Twitter (X).....I know stewpidity won't allow you to check up that name on Twitter to verify how much he won.....
Have you checked how mayor of ekiti has lost recently?
Betting ruins. Money won will be lost again and even much more.
Re: Has Sporty Bet Not Finished You? by Chronosvineberg(m): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

Just shut up already, am I the one that made you poor? Venza abi Venzo go and buy your own from governor of bornu's prediction.

You clown!

1 Like

Re: Has Sporty Bet Not Finished You? by 2DADDEY: 8:49pm On Jan 23
Betting no get life abeg. I just realized I was wasting my time getting anxious about something that'd never make me successful.

Better to use my money carry Olosho and enjoy myself cool
Re: Has Sporty Bet Not Finished You? by Texcyndy: 8:59pm On Jan 28
2DADDEY:
Betting no get life abeg. I just realized I was wasting my time getting anxious about something that'd never make me successful.

Better to use my money carry Olosho and enjoy myself cool
From frying pan to 🔥

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Football Winning ! Tip 99% Accuracy / Peeps Try This 10 Odds.. Bet9ja Code / Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his new Rolls Royce Cullinan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.