Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Libya: Nation Of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Calls Obama A Killer - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Libya: Nation Of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Calls Obama A Killer (1361 Views)

Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated / Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya / The Great Nation Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Libya: Nation Of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Calls Obama A Killer by panafrican(m): 1:24am On Oct 27, 2011
Nation of Islam's Farrakhan Denounces Killing of 'Brother' Gadhafi
Wednesday, 26 Oct 2011 12:12 PM

By Jim Meyers

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan has condemned the killing of his “brother” Moammar Gadhafi and calls President Barack Obama an “assassin” for killing Osama bin Laden.

“I know something of the good of Moammar Gadhafi that made me love him as a brother and to feel a great sense of loss at his assassination,” Farrakhan said during an interview with host Cliff Kelley on WVON-AM in Chicago.

“Gadhafi died in honor, fighting for the Libya that he believed in.”

Mosque Maryam, the Nation of Islam’s international headquarters in Chicago, was purchased 40 years ago with a $3 million loan from Gadhafi, the Chicago Tribune reported. But Farrakhan said his admiration for the Libyan leader was not linked to his money or power.

Farrakhan acknowledged that Gadhafi had killed people but asserted that all world leaders, including President Obama, are responsible for killing as well.

“Did he kill people? Well, did our president kill people?” Farrakhan said.

“You have made your president an assassin. The only value that he has now is that he was responsible for the death of Osama bin Laden. He was captured without a weapon. He should have been brought to America, put on trial for the American people to see this man.”

Farrakhan also described Obama’s advisers as “wicked demons” and said the United States and its allies are “in for a shock” if they believe that new governments in Libya, Egypt and other Arab countries will automatically be pro-America.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Farrakhan-Gaddafi-Obama-binLaden/2011/10/26/id/415798
Re: Libya: Nation Of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Calls Obama A Killer by isaleggan: 2:01am On Oct 27, 2011
Re: Libya: Nation Of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Calls Obama A Killer by deemark: 4:07am On Oct 27, 2011
i thought i was the only seeing the US regime as killer and terrorist in disguise. they take any leader out that does not believe in their vain theory of human existence. its been long they have trying to bring down mummar they just don't have the chance not until he fell for the bait of Arab uprising,he should have found another way of settling the crises.its sad but i know Americans and their allies will pay for it!! they are yet to fix their own homeland security problems and debt crises they want to deliver Africa bloody scavengers and blood sucking demons, Occupy your wallstreet amd not Africa ,

(1) (Reply)

Christian GOP Candidate; Conception From Rape Is Something God Intended! / How To Take Over A Small Country In 10 Easy Steps / South Sudan Is The Fastest Growing Economy In Africa- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.