Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,570 members, 7,823,487 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

God loves me as I am. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God loves me as I am. (2158 Views)

11 Harmful Lies Your Mind Loves To Tell You / Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More / Where Children Fall Asleep...this Is Sweet..God Loves Children..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God loves me as I am. by Pororo(f): 1:30am On Oct 27, 2011
B
Re: God loves me as I am. by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2011
Some wounds do not heal when they are not aired. I can imagine what you are going through, go home to your parents and talk to both of them together. Ask them to tell you the truth explain how you feel to them clearly. However you should not let this take up too much of your life. You have your own nest now so count your blessings all the time.
Re: God loves me as I am. by tpia5: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2011
I agree- you shouldnt let the matter take up too much of your life.

Some things are very difficult to change but if your dad told you he loves you then i think you should take his words at face value and not keep digging further to find reasons why you think he doesnt.

As per calling- true its nice to have family interested in your welfare, but remember the era before mobile phones when most students in nigeria ( is that where you are) didnt receive regular calls when they were in school. My point is dont make it a big deal, as long as you're doing ok. Or you could call your dad even if he doesnt call you, and leave him messages occasionally.

The whole thing sounds rather risky to be digging up and that's why you should maybe just let bygones be bygones.
Re: God loves me as I am. by tpia5: 10:31am On Oct 28, 2011
But if the general consensus seems to be you should confront your parents and iron out the whole story, then try not to let it be more than one time although that might be difficult and its also likely other family members will have to get involved.
Re: God loves me as I am. by ronkebp(f): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2011
I think you should be able to have a heart to heart talk with your parents, sit both of them down in the living room, and have a meeting with them, because if i tell you to let the sleeping dog lie, you will not still be happy, so it is better you know the truth and why your dad has been cold to only you and not your siblings, just let them know how you feel about the whole situation.
Re: God loves me as I am. by 190: 4:11am On May 14, 2013
huh
Re: God loves me as I am. by feminineA: 9:16am On May 14, 2013
communication is essential. you still need to have an heart to heart discussion with your parent. also as a xtain pray to God to heal your heart and give you a forgiving spirit.

it is well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can The Use Of Depo Provera Make A Woman Barren? / 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... / Issues Teenagers’ Face Today By Peter Ufuoma Ibeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.