Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Any Nigerian In Georgia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian In Georgia? (30467 Views)

Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 / Nigerian's In South Africa What Are They Doing For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian In Georgia? by bolame: 1:55am On Oct 27, 2011
Any nigerian in georgia studing/working?
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by SapeleDon: 3:40am On Oct 27, 2011
Yeah i live in Georgia whats up?

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by SapeleDon: 3:42am On Oct 27, 2011
Hold on are you talking of Georgia State in the US?or the Georgia in Europe?i am in Georgia in the US. Just wanted to be sure.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 06, 2011
yes i have friends in Georgia Europe and will be going there soon do you need any advice.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by dinggle: 3:21am On Nov 06, 2011
Georgia is Georgia joor USA or Europe after all they have same spelling. If u live in Georgia jus say so!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by justwise(m): 9:23am On Nov 06, 2011
dinggle:

Georgia is Georgia joor USA or Europe after all they have same spelling. If u live in Georgia jus say so!

Are you for real? A country [/b]and a [b]state are the same thing cos they shared the same spelling?
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by imperiouxx(m): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2011
justwise:

Are you for real? A country and a state are the same thing cos they shared the same spelling?

I can't stop wondering too.
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by Vicjustice: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2011
Well, the best way to put it is The Republic of Georgia versus the State of Georgia, USA
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by DBestDoc(f): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2011
oyibomoses:

yes i have friends in Georgia Europe and will be going there soon do you need any advice.
So pls can you tell us about Georgia?.@least what your friends have told you about the country generally
No knowledge is a waste you know,
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2011
you have to be specific of what you want to know, you can't expect me to tell you everything about a country when it is not my country, so please what do you really want to know about The Republic of Georgia Tbilisi as Capital. You can also google more about them.
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by damian88: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2011
[b]please i want to know how life is generally in Republic of Georgia, is it possible for student to work part-time while studying, what is the probability of getting job over there.[/b]
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2011
d
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2011
Na
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by Rocktation(f): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2011
Hehehe. Oyibomosesn you get your own for body.
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by abmart: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2011
@Princce4chy,

You will need to apply for the school, if they take you they will inform you by written and then you will need to pay $650 for the admission letter and Invitation, when they confirm your admission, they will now scan the Admission letter to you and 15 to 30 days later they will send you the Police clearance. That is what you will need to go there and they will give you visa at the entry point. You will need to scan and send your flight schedule to them before you board so they will be aware of your coming.

You will also need to pay your school fees at the point of entry take note of that

My broda is also going on student stuff by January 2012.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by Oluwaseun263: 1:17am On Dec 24, 2011
I still dont know why people are still going to georgia. my friend was in that country last year but ran back to naija due to many reasons.
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2011
NA

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by bolame: 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2011
when i got my iv and addimmision to study in one of the universities in Georgia it was organise within 2 days by an agent and i didnt pay any money for that, mostly the school fees will be pay on arrival and an evisa sent for your travel

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2011
NA
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by bolame: 5:20am On Jan 15, 2012
just check thru the forums thread or use google to search for the word "Georgia visa nairaland'' and it will come up with some link to agents that process the georgia school admission
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by kennybuda: 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2012
una go run go back home georgia my ass
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by bolame: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2012
why would they run back to naija, will you be the one to make the decision for them
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by kennybuda: 9:49am On Jan 16, 2012
@bolame
You get georgia visa contact? i have been in tibilisi and have been among some nigerian comunity around tibilisi georgia is no go area. If you have sponsor back home for your studies carry onn but if you feel like finding job in gerogia to back up your needs as a student just forget it cos your going to roast alive there. Una never see anything niaja na paradise to compare georgia, notice anyone who want to use georgia as transit should forget it cos no embassy will issue you visa or if you intend to cross border illegal your dead body is at your hand alot of people has died in that border acording to the nigerian boss in tibilisi.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by bolame: 1:50am On Jan 17, 2012
what is the name of the Nigeria boss in georgia and what were you doing there when you know it was a no go area
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by kennybuda: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2012
Why i go tell you him name? i was there for a visit i dont live there georgia is not a place for imigrant final
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by starlited: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
Hi Bolame,
Pls i sent you an email and i await your reply.
Thank you
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by royaltykay: 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2012
Helllo bolame,

I also did send u a mail for weeks now havent gotten your response.please do reply its very urgent that i talk to u, As i have someone in georgia who needs me there urgently.thanks kingvilleshines@gmail.com
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by iz2much: 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2012
I hear woman scares there, no toto, i beg na true?
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by jman77(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2012
@iz2much,shey na toto you dey find go there?.

@all,please lets keep this thread alive,shey according to the post,nobody fit make am for there?
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by Vansnickers: 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2012
deleted.
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by bolame: 2:43am On Jan 30, 2012
?
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by imperiouxx(m): 5:41am On Feb 03, 2012
Omo. . . . . see as guys dey drop dem emails again o  grin grin grin
This is mine too: what'syournumber?@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Gas Explosion: LASEMA Gives Updates, 8 Confirmed Dead / Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.