Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,051 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA (2803 Views)

Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. / Israeli Forces Kill Palestinian In West Bank Clashes / U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by BESTScientist1: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2023
The IDF said during the strikes, it killed Ahmed Musa, a company commander(a top Naval commando for Hamas) and Omar Al-Hindi, a platoon commander, in west Jabalya.

It also said it killed the head of the sniper array of Hamas' northern brigade, Mohammed Kahlout, although these reports are unconfirmed.

The IDF also said it located and destroyed a shipping container it said was packed with weapons, shared this video showing it.

5 Likes

Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by Alhajikd: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2023
Ride on Israel

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by abhosts(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2023
Malicious reporting. Who else thought of Super Eagles after seeing that name?

24 Likes

Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by CooldipoMPS: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2023
shocked
Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by MadamExcellency: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2023
You should stop this kind of joke. I thought it was our Super Eagle Captain that went to Gaza for solidarity

9 Likes

Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by jackmrandy: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2023
BESTScientist1:
The IDF said during the strikes, it killed Ahmed Musa, a company commander(a top Naval commando for Hamas) and Omar Al-Hindi, a platoon commander, in west Jabalya.

It also said it killed the head of the sniper array of Hamas' northern brigade, Mohammed Kahlout, although these reports are unconfirmed.

The IDF also said it located and destroyed a shipping container it said was packed with weapons, shared this video showing it.

Re-change that headline. Soccer was what actually came into my mind. As you mentioned defense because two clubs from Israel played in the Europa and conference league of yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by accordadoga29(f): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2023
Hehehehe

Na small remain make I call ๐Ÿ“žKano Pillars

7 Likes

Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by Free2Fly: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2023
BESTScientist1:

The heart of the other Ahmed Musa in northern Nigeria will be beating very fast by now.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by MrEverest(m): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2023
Na wao, look at how he mentioned Ahmed Musa as if it's our own Super Eagles player grin grin

Anyways, I wish IDF all the success as they wipe out the terrorists. They should be sent to Allah to go and enjoy their 72 virgins asap cheesy cheesy

BESTScientist1:

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by Nextt: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2023
abhosts:
Malicious reporting. Who else thought of Super Eagles after seeing that name?

Lol. That caption na the biggest clickbait of 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by Rich4god(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2023
Bia OP, change the head to "killed HAMAS commander" not "killed Ahmed Musa". I actually thought it was our very own player.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by chigoziri2403(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2023
Wetin Ahmed Musa dey find for Gaza

1 Like

Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by Newton2024: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2023
I was scared. I thought he was our own Ahmed Musa.

Death to all muslim terrorists. Instant death!
chigoziri2403:
Wetin Ahmed Musa dey find for Gaza
Read the body of the news.
Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by Jestin: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
I cover our own Ahmed Musa with the blood of Jesus ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by grandstar(m): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Rather than Hamas focus on improving the lots of the Palestinians, all they do is to fan the flames of war.

Mosab Hassan Youssef, the first son of Hamas founder who is now a US citizen said he has never been at home with the brutality of the group. He said that the October 7th 2023 invasion simply "open the gates of hell" on the people of Gaza. He called Hamas action irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by Afamsi: 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jestin:
I cover our own Ahmed Musa with the blood of Jesus
cover him with the blood of Mohammed
Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by Silva79(f): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
That headline is scary

Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by chiiraq802(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Even if na Nigeria Ahmed Musa weh go Gaza dey misbehave..... IDF mk una run am normal normal.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by Westerhoffe(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
Please edit this headline.
My mind skipped when I see the bolded.
Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by TrustNone: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
Free2Fly:

The heart of the other Ahmed Musa in northern Nigeria will be beating very fast by now.
Ahmed Musa is a southerner from South South

1 Like

Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by brawlings(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
Click bait
Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by Free2Fly: 3:06am On Nov 11, 2023
TrustNone:
Ahmed Musa is a southerner from South South

Are you sure?

That means he born in the north?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA by TrustNone: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2023
Free2Fly:

Are you sure?

That means he born in the north?
Ahmed Musa is from Auchi, Edo state but born and raised in Jos, Plateau state.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Etta Banda Kneels Down To Welcome Tanzanian President / Unbelievable::teenagegirl Kills Herself Forbeing Too Beautiful / Watch Video: South Africans Match In Pretoria, Plead For Nigerians To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.