Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here (399 Views)

If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. / Corruption By Railway Staff, Securities Derailing Abuja-kaduna Rail Project / If You Wish To Have N3,000,000 Come Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by LeoDeKing: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2023
The operator of the username CallmeTrinity has created several usernames accusing me of defrauding and scamming his parents. Now, if he is not playing some pranks to evade security agencies, he should come to this thread and explain to the world how I defrauded his parents.

I think for him to have created over a hundred usernames always screaming the same thing, he must have gotten information of my activities. Soo rather than derailing threads, let him come and explain clearly how, where and when I defrauded his parents.

If he however fails to appear here to explain, then it will be obvious that is what he does for living and trying to deflect attention of security operatives.

So come and expose me to the world.
Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by garriAndsugar: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2023
You're not a smart person, you can't defraud even a fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by LeoDeKing: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2023
Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala seun, please don't take down this thread, I want him to come and expose me clearly how I scammed his parents. It will be better that way, rather than derailing threads up and down.
Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by LeoDeKing: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2023
garriAndsugar:
You're not a smart person, you can't defraud even a fool.
But one of your brothers has registered over a hundred usernames because he claimed I defrauded his parents.
Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by garriAndsugar: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

But one of your brothers has registered over a hundred usernames because he claimed I defrauded his parents.
That's why I said you're not a smart person. Why conclude he's my brother? I don't have any brother foolish enough to accuse a dull person of fraud

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by chiiraq802(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2023
garriAndsugar:

That's why I said you're not a smart person. Why conclude he's my brother? I don't have any brother foolish enough to accuse a dull person of fraud
. grin

3 Likes

Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by LeoDeKing: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2023
garriAndsugar:

The difference between you and in him is the difference between a sack of stone and a plate of akpu in terms of intelligence.

You may argue this with your point with him. My concern is for him to explain to me how I defrauded his parents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by garriAndsugar: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The difference between you and in him is the difference between a sack of stone and a plate of akpu in terms of intelligence.

You may argue this with your point with him. My concern is for him to explain to me how I defrauded his parents.
Oga you no smart, among the tinubu urchins the only person wey you get sense pass na Yarimo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by LeoDeKing: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Are you directly saying CallmeTrinity is foolish?

1 Like

Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by Agwotulumbe1: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Are you directly saying CallmeTrinity is foolish?
Abuja big boy how far

1 Like

Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by Agwotulumbe1: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

d3
LeoDeKing:

why ?
Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by Agwotulumbe1: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2023
oga go and settle those people you have issues with privately.
we're not interested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by CallmeTrinity: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omenka aka Leodeking aka simplyleo 🤣🤮🤣

Nigga is frustrated cause I exposed him 🤣🤣🤣

I saw where you were busy swearing .

Swear if you if have never scammed anyone .

Swear that you never used other accounts like simplyleo delionleo omenka etc ,🤣🤣🤣

Swear that you earn an honest living in a 9 to 5 job

Swear these make I bend 🤣🤣🤣

If you like keep using multiple accounts and accusing others I will keep exposing you ..

Post your LinkedIn profile here or your resume since you claim I am lying and you have an honest job

2 Likes

Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by LeoDeKing: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Swear that you never used other accounts like simplyleo delionleo omenka etc ,🤣🤣🤣

If you like keep using multiple accounts and accusing others I will keep exposing you ..

Post your LinkedIn profile here or your resume since you claim I am lying and you have an honest job

So where is the expose?

Okay.

I used Liondeleo and simplyleo.

Can you now expose the fraud committed by those accounts?

You saw where I swore about criminals soon getting visited by calamities and you refused to say amen.

Is that a confirmation that you are a criminal and therefore begin to see everyone else a a thief?

Well, if that is the case, know it from now, not everyone is a criminal.

Lastly, can you now expose me on how I scammed and defrauded your parents?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by LeoDeKing: 11:18am On Nov 10, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And he finally exposed himself.

Who asks for these information if not a fraudster?

Since you claim you have it, why not display them here?

Your intentions with the blackmail is gradually coming out. You will soon be exposed.

You will soon realise that trick won't work. You may try someone else.

Very funny pipu.

He said I should post my resume.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by Ogilinsaka: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Oga you no smart, among the tinubu urchins the only person wey you get sense pass na Yarimo.

Fatality 😂😂🤣🤣😭😭

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by Agwotulumbe1: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Your intentions with the blackmail is gradually coming out. You will soon be exposed.

Very funny pipu.

clear conscience fears no accusations.
the question is
is your conscience clear big boy ?
Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by Agwotulumbe1: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

So where is the expose?

Okay.

You saw where I swore about criminals soon getting visited by calamities and you refused to say amen.

Is that a confirmation that you are a criminal and therefore begin to see everyone else a a thief?

why did you abandoned the accounts ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by LeoDeKing: 11:25am On Nov 10, 2023
I will dedicate today to prove what you really are and the real motive behind the cheap blackmail. Don't worry, continue switching monikers responding to yourself. We will know the actual criminal, fraudster and accursed scammer today.

He needs my resume, very funny pipu. 😄

1 Like

Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by CallmeTrinity: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu.

I knew you would gaslight and run🤣🤣🤣🤣

What job do you do?!! You said I accused you of being a thief and a scammer right ? And you said I am wrong ?

So show us the legitimate job that you do .

Mr simplyleo aka Leodeking aka omenka 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by CallmeTrinity: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

So where is the expose?

Okay.

See how this thing clearly avoided answering my questions 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When guilty are exposed they run.🤣🤣🤣
Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by Agwotulumbe1: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

See how this thing clearly avoided answering my questions 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When guilty are exposed they run.🤣🤣🤣
I asked him why he stopped using those monikers 😂😂

something is fishy
Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by Agwotulumbe1: 11:32am On Nov 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I will dedicate today to prove what you really are and the real motive behind the cheap blackmail. Don't worry, continue switching monikers responding to yourself. We will know the actual criminal, fraudster and accursed scammer today.

He needs my resume, very funny pipu. 😄

indeed
switching monikers indeed.
oga answer some important questions here
Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by LeoDeKing: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

I knew you would gaslight and run🤣🤣🤣🤣

What job do you do?!! You said I accused you of being a thief and a scammer right ? And you said I am wrong ?

So show us the legitimate job that you do .

Mr simplyleo aka Leodeking aka omenka 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Very funny pipu?

So this is the expose?

To get my resume?

Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala seun, I have reported several blackmail by this member using several accounts.

I remember one of the rules of this forum is against demanding for personal information.

Up there, he is asking for my resume. Is this how you will continue to allow miscreants to be using this site for blackmailing?

Till this moment, he hasn't said anything to prove his claims, and indeed, he is now asking for my resume. Do you need a babalawo to know what he is and what he is up to?

1 Like

Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by LeoDeKing: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2023
A person created over a hundred usernames to blackmail, he is now invited to come explain. He couldn't, rather, he started asking for personal information. Is that not a criminal?
Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by CallmeTrinity: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu?

So this is the expose?

To get my resume?

Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala seun, I have reported several blackmail by this member using several accounts.

I remember one of the rules of this forum is against demanding for personal information.

Up there, he is asking for my resume. Is this how you will continue to allow miscreants to be using this site for blackmailing?

Till this moment, he hasn't said anything to prove his claims, and indeed, he is now asking for my resume. Do you need a babalawo to know what he is and what he is up to?

You opened a thread and called yourself out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by CallmeTrinity: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The operator of the username CallmeTrinity has created several usernames accusing me of defrauding and scamming his parents. Now, if he is not playing some pranks to evade security agencies, he should come to this thread and explain to the world how I defrauded his parents.

I think for him to have created over a hundred usernames always screaming the same thing, he must have gotten information of my activities. Soo rather than derailing threads, let him come and explain clearly how, where and when I defrauded his parents.

If he however fails to appear here to explain, then it will be obvious that is what he does for living and trying to deflect attention of security operatives.

Mods this member is harassing me and always claiming to be able to influence the mods. why does he have to mention my parents?

let him show one place i called him a scammer

he should be sanctioned

Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala seun

2 Likes

Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by Agwotulumbe1: 11:55am On Nov 10, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Mods this member is harassing me and always claiming to be able to influence the mods. why does he have to mention my parents?

let him show one place i called him a scammer

he should be sanctioned

Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala seun
lol I doubt if the mods will listen to you
omenka has done worse yet no sanction.
Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by Justiceleague1: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2023
Catch am,catch am:tiff tiff tiff..
Catch am,catch am,rogue rogue rogue..
Catch am,catch am,robba robba...

Tiff go and pay the people back before year ends..

grin

Onigbese grin
Re: Callmetrinity, Stop Derailing Threads, Come Here by Justiceleague1: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Catch am,catch am. grin

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Crime: Boy Takes Drastic Measures To Carry Young Ladies Home / IPOB Lawyer 'ejiofor' Threatens To Drag Oraifite Pg,igwe To Court Over Defamatio / JUST IN: EFCC Declares Emefiele's Wife, Three Others Wanted For Financial Crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.