Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. (1901 Views)

Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York / Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. / Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by daHcKR: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2022
You can send us a mail : pex.trust@gmail.com

We help in tracking down and getting information for people that have been scammed.
Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by daHcKR: 8:34am On Apr 06, 2022
My digits incase :
Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by Fame1309(f): 8:40am On Apr 06, 2022
daHcKR:
You can send us a mail : pex.trust@gmail.com

We help in tracking down and getting information for people that have been scammed.
Hope you are not here to scam the scammed? Nigeria why.

7 Likes

Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by samuel051: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2022
Fame1309:

bursted.. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by daHcKR: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2022
Fame1309:

No am not .
We can treat it here if you want to.
If you've been scammed. Indicate here we will chat here and i give you results here..
Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by daHcKR: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2022
samuel051:
bursted.. grin grin grin grin

And as long as have been on nairaland. If i scam someone during this process the person will definitely come back and report on this thread. Moreover whatever basic info i will ask about the scam will be of the scammer not yours .
Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by daHcKR: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2022
Note it's not free oo.
I charge only #2000 with ceiling price of #10k(depends on whatever it's involved).
But payment is always after i send you results.
Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by daHcKR: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2022
This was this morning..
Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by Flamees(m): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2022
daHcKR:
This was this morning.. a WhatsApp crypto scam that happened. I return information pertaining to name, picture, and especially location

1 Like

Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by house10s2: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2022
lol
Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by samuel051: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2022
daHcKR:

And as long as have been on nairaland. If i scam someone during this process the person will definitely come back and report on this thread. Moreover whatever basic info i will ask about the scam will be of the scammer not yours .
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by daHcKR: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
samuel051:
grin grin grin
I don't even understand what you hope to gain with all this.

Am rendering assistance and help with a service next thing you are tagging it as a scam.
Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by daHcKR: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
samuel051:
grin grin grin
If you've been in a position where you've been scammed you won't be saying all this.. especially in the crypto space where it's a normal thing..
If you've been Ina circumstance where such have happened of recent. Give me information right now right here on this platform let me do one free .
Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by daHcKR: 6:31am On May 02, 2022
Still available
Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by Davenro: 11:25am On May 02, 2022
daHcKR:
Note it's not free oo.
I charge only #2000 with ceiling price of #10k(depends on whatever it's involved).
But payment is always after i send you results.

Hello good morning please i need your contact, thanks.
Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by samuel051: 3:12pm On May 02, 2022
Davenro:

Hello good morning please i need your contact, thanks.
ur eyes go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by Jubal01: 7:42am On May 03, 2022
samuel051:
ur eyes go soon clear.
Stop this nonesense small boy! What's wrong with u?
Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by samuel051: 4:00pm On May 03, 2022
Jubal01:

Stop this nonesense small boy! What's wrong with u?
na goat u be, think anyone will fall for this shit.. go learn better fmt.
Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by daHcKR: 7:24pm On May 25, 2022
Still available..

It's not a format to whoever thinks so Sha..
I have helped some Nairaland members to a point
Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by imagrg(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2022
Who?
How?
When?
daHcKR:
Still available..

It's not a format to whoever thinks so Sha..
I have helped some Nairaland members to a point
Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by daHcKR: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2022
imagrg:
Who?
How?
When?
Davenro
and a few others
Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by PrinceDoctor(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
daHcKR:
Still available..
It's not a format to whoever thinks so Sha.. I have helped some Nairaland members to a point
Can we do business? What your digit?
Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by VimonitionTech(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
And to also avoid stories that touch. We can help you track your vehicles as well.

Just contact us on +234 817 669 2463
Very affordable too
We also offer various services including cctv installments and fuel monitoring.

Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by daHcKR: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2022
PrinceDoctor:

Can we do business? What your digit?
Re: If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. by daHcKR: 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
EvilSec

(1) (Reply)

New Method Yahoo-yahoo Boys Use To Take Loan From Loan Apps Without Your Knowled / Police In Rivers State Parade Aluu 4 Killers / Man Carry Grandfather Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen in Benue State - Graphic Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.