Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,269 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Baby Of 9months Dimming Eye - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Of 9months Dimming Eye (253 Views)

Lagos Welcomes First Baby Of The Year. / Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Blur Eye Vision,discharge From Eyes And Watery Eyes,any Help About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baby Of 9months Dimming Eye by olarent: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2023
Their doctor in the house ,my baby of 9months always dim one of his eye and bend his mouth anytime he want to react to somethings like smiling and the like is its normal or what?
Re: Baby Of 9months Dimming Eye by Aareakinwunmi(m): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2023
No.

Take him to a teaching hospital.
Re: Baby Of 9months Dimming Eye by oxygenator: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2023
olarent:
Their doctor in the house ,my baby of 9months always dim one of his eye and bend his mouth anytime he want to react to somethings like smiling and the like is its normal or what?

To be able to help at this initial stage a short 1 to 2 minutes video will be needed to analyse the movements. You will also be ready to answer several questions.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get This Drug / Bed Bugs Eradication Services / You Skin Care Tips Can't Blame Anyone Afterwardsbecause You Are Also Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.