Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Shameless Uche Elendu Drags Widow To Court Over Late Husband’s Properties - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shameless Uche Elendu Drags Widow To Court Over Late Husband’s Properties (1253 Views)

Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court / Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch / BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameless Uche Elendu Drags Widow To Court Over Late Husband’s Properties by moonbyte25: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
Shameless Nollywood actress Uche Elendu has dragged the wife of her late sugar daddy to court as they fight over the properties of the woman’s late husband.

According to court documents which has surfaced online, Uche Elendu claims the late man, identified as one Deacon Iyke Lawson Kanu, was her husband and that they were legally married.

She therefore claims she should be the one inheriting the bulk of his properties.

However, multiple reports claim the man is actually already married with kids hence Uche Elendu has dragged his lawfully wedded wife to court to be declared the real wife and given ownership of the properties.

Uche Elendu also has one daughter with her supposed husband.

For more details.. https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/shameless-uche-elendu-drags-sugar-daddys-wife-to-court-in-fight-over-late-husbands-properties/

Re: Shameless Uche Elendu Drags Widow To Court Over Late Husband’s Properties by Kussin: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
How shameless
Re: Shameless Uche Elendu Drags Widow To Court Over Late Husband’s Properties by malcom1X: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
She manipulated the man in his old age.

But the court will decide.

Having a child for someone does not make you married to the person.
Take note.
Get your own husband and stop sharing husband it will backfire in the future.
Re: Shameless Uche Elendu Drags Widow To Court Over Late Husband’s Properties by immortalcrown(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
Every gender has scum.

I don't know the truth about the matter. Uche might be the only one guilty. The other woman might also be guilty. So, I will not take a side now.
Re: Shameless Uche Elendu Drags Widow To Court Over Late Husband’s Properties by Cealia(m): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nigerian actresses and scandals
Re: Shameless Uche Elendu Drags Widow To Court Over Late Husband’s Properties by Faiththatworks(m): 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hi
Re: Shameless Uche Elendu Drags Widow To Court Over Late Husband’s Properties by Pepperdemisback: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
With all their so called beauty, they always end up with men with women and children.
Why did any single man not pay her bride price?
Re: Shameless Uche Elendu Drags Widow To Court Over Late Husband’s Properties by Pepperdemisback: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
malcom1X:
She manipulated the man in his old age.

But the court will decide.

Having a child for someone does not make you married to the person.
Take note.
Get your own husband and stop sharing husband it will backfire in the future.

Does the child even belong to the man?
You and I know all these is for money and freedom. You can't get both when you are legally married.
Re: Shameless Uche Elendu Drags Widow To Court Over Late Husband’s Properties by We4all: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
The face I used to know as Uche Elendu is different from the picture above.
Re: Shameless Uche Elendu Drags Widow To Court Over Late Husband’s Properties by finallybusy: 5:40am On Nov 11, 2023
I am not surprised. Nollywood females are trashy.
Re: Shameless Uche Elendu Drags Widow To Court Over Late Husband’s Properties by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2023
Cealia:
Nigerian actresses and scandals
Be GENDER FACT base, not Professional based grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Olu Maintain? / Super Eagles Striker,obafemi Martins Buys Multi-million Naira Mansion In London / Nollywood Star Stephanie Okereke Set To Wed In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.