Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign (21050 Views)

Peak Milk Launches National Breakfast Week And World Milk Day Campaign For 2023 / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by CJStarz: 9:29am On Nov 11, 2023
Greenfaces:
Why mtn clear my 5k debt?

Even me. Dem clear d 490 wey I bn dey owe them.
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by Iamzik: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2023
CJStarz:
Indeed,how are the mighty fallen! A whole big brand don dey sell akamu.
Na wa o

Nothing wrong with selling Akamu though.
It's our own native cereal breakfast.

You cannot celebrate custard and demonize out pap grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by CJStarz: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2023
U didn't get my point.
This is a corporate giant. Once on a high horse but are now being humbled by tough competition from smaller rivals.
They never gave us peak satchet until Cowbell did.
They just came out with peak evap because hollandia did that and have monopolized the market with it.
They didn't give us peak Choco satchet until Cowbell did so.
This happened to other companies.
Klin detergent makers came out with klin satchets,others follow suit.

It's a tough competition out there.

Moral: Be humble.
Iamzik:

Nothing wrong with selling Akamu though.
It's our own native cereal breakfast.

You cannot celebrate custard and demonize out pap grin grin
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by Iamzik: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2023
CJStarz:
U didn't get my point.
This is a corporate giant. Once on a high horse but are now being humbled by tough competition from smaller rivals.
They never gave us peak satchet until Cowbell did.
They just came out with peak evap because hollandia did that and have monopolized the market with it.
They didn't give us peak Choco satchet until Cowbell did so.
This happened to other companies.
Klin detergent makers came out with klin satchets,others follow suit.

It's a tough competition out there.

Moral: Be humble.

Yeah I get your point. Competition is actually good in this case. Peak milk price has gone beyond the reach of the common man recently despite the fact that they had greatly reduced the quality and quantity.

I hope that this new product will not be overpriced also

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by Haveyoueatentod: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2023
jyz200:
Can’t replace my normal ogi

This is just another custard in disguise
they're all corn products
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by CJStarz: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2023
I hope so too.

Iamzik:

Yeah I get your point. Competition is actually good in this case. Peak milk price has gone beyond the reach of the common man recently despite the fact that they had greatly reduced the quality and quantity.

I hope that this new product will not be overpriced also
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by cyprex: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2023
Pacesetter2021:
This is a risky move.

It will either really succeed or really fail.

Fingers crossed.

You are absolutely correct
I however pray that it succeeds
If it does, it will be a pure local recipe with international outlook

I also pray that it brings positive impact on the population
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by Raph82(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2023
See how stupid we have been as a nation. Business men from other lands are raking in the profits, we are just here consuming everything. How many dairy farms exist in Nigeria? Kenya, South Africa & few other African countries supply the milk their citizens consume. Something is wrong with us.

4 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by omojeesu(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2023
Monopolistic business killing traditional businesses of the poor and supported by school programed (brainwashed and indoctrinated) middle class and wicked looting rulers!

2 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by omojeesu(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2023
Raph82:
See how stupid we have been as a nation. Business men from other lands are raking in the profits, we are just here consuming everything. How many dairy farms exist in Nigeria? Kenya, South Africa & few other African countries supply the milk their citizens consume. Something is wrong with us.

Monopolistic business killing traditional businesses of the poor and supported by school programed (brainwashed and indoctrinated) middle class and wicked looting rulers who own shares in many of companies!

Something indeed is wrong with us!

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by ucnwafor(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2023
I just checked my mtn pulse bal, I couldn't see it
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by Mom007(f): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2023
They should market it abroad na..
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by ufuosman(m): 11:03am On Nov 11, 2023
Good
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by jojothaiv(m): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2023
Another shege induced package.

Since yesterday, I've seen three different shege induced package from the milk industry still I'll soak my garri with freshly baked peanut bars and sugar, na man wey chop belleful go dey reason Smallie, Peak Evap of Milky Pap sef, make I dey my dey dey manage the life for Makoko waterfront.

2 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by uchelouis45(m): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2023
Greenfaces:
Lol. As I see your post I rush go check my own. They've cleared my N3k debt.
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by Woodshot: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2023
uchelouis45:

Lol. As I see your post I rush go check my own. They've cleared my N3k debt.

Lol... cleared my 5k.

Please confirm if I can borrow more grin grin
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by Bukola94: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
LAXconfidential:
I love this idea. I kuku like pap baje grin
Same here, pap with akara early in the morning or moi moi

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by easytig(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
i don't know that shege don reach peak milk side,dem don dey downgrade to akamu production, i wish them the best of sales though,its not easy doing business in nigeria at the moment with cost of diesel and naira rate
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by cedricksly: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
LAXconfidential:
I love this idea. I kuku like pap baje grin
can't even consume pap again, not tasted it over 11years now. But I remember even as a kid used to blackmail my grandma to give me pap even when I should have stopped taking pap long.. grin grin cheesy
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by sslcrypt: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
Greenfaces:

The money wasn't actually real, lots of debt prevents customers like you from purchasing airtime. You just clear the debt ENOUGH to get newer debts. So with this clearance you like start all over again, make certain number of top up because you can access debt service. It's just a reset, which is good because Nigerians don't like paying for anything
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by Greenfaces: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
Ak47young:

.I heard they cleared all debt

So apparently it's a glitch
I suspect too
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by esthel(f): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
lolybaby:
How much per one?
saw for 1500 at TBS tradefair
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by LAXconfidential(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
cedricksly:
can't even consume pap again, not tasted it over 11years now. But I remember even as a kid used to blackmail my grandma to give me pap even when I should have stopped taking pap long.. grin grin cheesy

11 years? Why did you stop taking it then?
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by Femuel(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
lolybaby:
How much per one?

1,300 naira
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by Femuel(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
Fireboy02:
How much ??

1,300 naira
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by cedricksly: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
LAXconfidential:

11 years? Why did you stop taking it then?
I really wish I know why, I just feel indifferent about it. Maybe I had too much of it in time past, now I can't even consume it.
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by breadplanets(f): 7:29am On Nov 13, 2023
I can't seem to get this pap right. Always watery whenever I make it and I hate light pap. My pap making skills have failed woefully on this one😪😪
Re: Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign by breadplanet(f): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
breadplanets:
I can't seem to get this pap right. Always watery whenever I make it and I hate light pap. My pap making skills have failed woefully on this one😪😪

Update...I used pot to make it today. Put it straight on the heat after pouring hot water and it came out very thick. Had few lumps though as a result of the cooking.

Still tasted very nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) / Food Recipes you can't Resist | How to make Korean Beef / Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.