Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) (1839 Views)

Gov Soludo Road Transformations In Awka (video/photos) / Soludo Road Projects In Anambra State / Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
Final asphalting of Unizik road to started yesterday by Gov Soludo's administration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjIgS466rZM?si=33L9wfDRUCRi0cA5

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by oyebanji44: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Oh boy! ! dis one na road?

dey fool urself dey go... grin grin inshort dey play

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by QuotaSystem: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
All hail Gov. Soludo.

The man who saw tomorrow.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by jmoore(m): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
/
QuotaSystem:
All hail Gov. Soludo.

The man who saw tomorrow.
There will always be one Timlubuu babablu that will derail a thread.

Soludo supported APGA candidate in the presidential election, how many votes did APGA get?

Not surprised. Na how product of quota system dey always reason.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by Homeboiy: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
😏😏😏

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by Moferere: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
South East & mediocrity are siamese grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
Moferere:
You guys from west grin envy is inborn, can you show me what your state governor is doing?

9 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
Moferere:
This is the thickness of the road can you show me the ones being done by your state governor let compare the quality

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
Moferere:
You are from Ado-Ekiti how do you describe this airport built by former governor of Ekiti grin angry

10 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by cadmanspize: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
This road is yet to have sidewalk & marking. Leave it till it's fully brought to frution, else aphondias will have sth to capitalize on.
. Updates on unconcluded projects should should be for bigger projects only; Roads exempted.
. The road is unconcluded.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by QuotaSystem: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
jmoore:
/
There will always be one Timlubuu babablu that will derail a thread.

Soludo supported APGA candidate in the presidential election, how many votes did APGA get?

Not surprised. Na how product of quota system dey always reason.

Soludo warned Obi & Elupee of the futility of his candidacy but he was insulted and maligned.

He knew Obi could never win but 0bidiots were too busy with Nzogbu-Nzogbu to listen and reason with him.

I’m sure you admire Prof. C Soludo for his foresight.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by jmoore(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Soludo warned Obi & Elupee of the futility of his candidacy but he was insulted and maligned.

He knew Obi could never win but 0bidiots were too busy with Nzogbu-Nzogbu to listen and reason with him.

Why did Soludo support APGA in the presidential election? Soludo had foresight and he supported an APGA presidential candidate that didn't even win a single polling vote.

Timlubuu FOOLS and inherited stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by yarimo(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
NGIGE and OBIANO all did well as governor of Anambra state, not SOLUDO is doing great as governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by osuofia2(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:
Final asphalting of Unizik road to started yesterday by Gov Soludo's administration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjIgS466rZM?si=33L9wfDRUCRi0cA5
Open drainage or no drainage as usual, it is terrible and shameful if this is what professor Soludo can offer Ndi Anambra. Go to Afikpo, a Local Govt in Ebonyi state and see wonder.
I must confess,I am Not impressed

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by QuotaSystem: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2023
jmoore:

Why did Soludo support APGA in the presidential election? Soludo had foresight and he supported an APGA presidential candidate that didn't even win a single polling vote.

Timlubuu FOOLS and inherited stupidity.

Simply because he was smart enough to know doing anything else would earn him sanctions for anti-party activities.

Still doesn’t change the fact that Soludo was bright enough to see and foretell Obi’s certain defeat, which some clueless clowns insulted and condemned him for.

Soludo Solution.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
osuofia2:

Open drainage or no drainage as usual, it is terrible and shameful if this is what professor Soludo can offer Ndi Anambra. Go to Afikpo, a Local Govt in Ebonyi state and see wonder.
Otondo you mean the road that is collapsing

This is open drainage in Abakalike

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by jmoore(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Simply because he was smart enough to know doing anything else would earn him sanctions for anti-party activities.

Still doesn’t change the fact that Soludo was bright enough to see and foretell Obi’s certain defeat which some clueless clowns insulted and condemned him for.
Shame of foolishness on display.

Obi is a labour party member in the last election. If Soludo who is in APGA supported an APGA candidate, why should Obi support another party when he is a labour party member?

Your reasoning na babablu.

Obi performed better than Soludo's candidate. I don't expect Tinubu's supporters to use their brains and you have proved that.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
osuofia2:

All the road projects Gov Soludo awarded in the Cities will come with walkway

Watch Fegge road Onitsha and see the walkway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TB5Nt33l7U?si=mxH_8r2LCSEqPQm1
Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
osuofia2:

These are already completed roads in Awka with walkway

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by osuofia2(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Otondo you mean the road that is collapsing

This is open drainage in Abakalike
you had to post a blur image of Abakaliki to discredit Umahi. EVen still it looks better than your Soludo Anambra Environment.
Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by QuotaSystem: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
jmoore:

Shame of foolishness on display.

Obi is a labour party member in the last election. If Soludo who is in APGA supported an APGA candidate, why should Obi support another party when he is a labour party member?

Your reasoning na babablu.

Obi performed better than Soludo's candidate. I don't expect Tinubu's supporters to use their brains and you have proved that.

Neither Soludo nor anyone ever asked Obi to support another party. Pay attention.

He outlined the sheer stupidity of Obi’s candidacy and his certain defeat but was shouted down by the headless mob.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by osuofia2(m): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

These are already completed roads in Awka with walkway
Keep showing me picture taken in an Estate shot in different angles. Shame. The truth is that we expected more from Soludo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by jmoore(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Soludo never asked Obi to support another party.

He outlined the sheer stupidity of Obi’s candidacy and his certain defeat but was shouted down by the headless mob.
Dude, shut up! The more you talk, the more your foolishness keeps increasing.

It is democracy. If Obi's candidacy is stupid, why didn't Soludo APGA candidate win?

Seems you were baptized in folly.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
osuofia2:

you had to post a blur image of Abakaliki to discredit Umahi. EVen still it looks better than your Soludo Anambra Environment.
Anu you guys with zero thinking faculty, this is Anambra thread nobody mention Ebonyi but your stupidity carry enter here started talking of covered drainage that doesn't exist in your state, envy and inferiority complex will make you commit suicide over Anambra people

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Soludo never asked Obi to support another party.

Election is over you guys should focus more on governance, this is how you guys will continue displaying stupidity another election will come without achieving anything, see the condition of Nigeria economy because of you guys lackadaisical attitudes toward moving the country forward, always chasing wrong thing, your family and village people are not exempted from this terrible government but here you are deceiving yourself, Obi you are attacking is made forever non of his family member can ever go hungry, non of your village man can get to his level not to talk of your family members.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
osuofia2:

Keep showing me picture taken in an Estate shot in different angles. Shame. The truth is that we expected more from Soludo
No doubt you enjoying fooling yourself, but I can assist you to watch the video and tell me which estate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk6Bv3UVSt4?si=XoP0ZNF0Fhf5OPyZ

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by Armaggedon: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
Peter Obi missed the chance to leave an indelible mark in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by osuofia2(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Anu you guys with zero thinking faculty, this is Anambra thread nobody mention Ebonyi but your stupidity carry enter here started talking of covered drainage that doesn't exist in your state, envy and inferiority complex will make you commit suicide over Anambra people
E pain am. Ekpa our son makes you sit at home every Monday and there is nothing you can do about it. Ewu Gambia
Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by Jcoleworld911: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
osuofia2:

There’s no single close drainage in Ebonyi state, there’s sidewalks in some major roads but no close drainage

Stop talking nonsense
Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by QuotaSystem: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
jmoore:

It is democracy. If Obi's candidacy is stupid, why didn't Soludo APGA candidate win?

Seems I was conceived in folly.

Indeed. You clearly were.

Soludo’s candidate never stood a chance, like Obi.

Smart Soludo never deluded himself about the fact.

Unlike Obi.
Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
osuofia2:

E pain am. Ekpa our son makes you sit at home every Monday and there is nothing you can do about it. Ewu Gambia
Ewu southwest
Re: Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) by igwebuike01: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Peter has since displaced PDP as the face of opposition. Backwards abokki lacks in-depth knowledge of democracy sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Understand This Politician English? / Adam Oshiomole The Obama Of Nigeria / Lack Of Textbooks Causes Mass Failure In Neco Exams -ubeb Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.