Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout (2076 Views)

Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / See The Tweet That Made Reno Omokiri To Block Me On Twitter / Election:Reno Omokiri To Provide Free Buses For Travelers In 4 Geopolitical Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by Confirmedzombie: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
In what is seen as a challenge to the Obedient Movement, Pastor Reno Omokiri is set to honour an invitation as a special Guests for the Amala Hangout in Enugu, Enugu state.

Pastor Reno Omokiri already designed Tshirts for himself and few loyalists who would accompany him to the Hangout with an inscription

OBEDIENTS I AM HERE.

Pastor Reno has vowed to crush any Obedient Movement member(s) that crosses his way.

Pastor Reno is therefore inviting the obedients to the Hangout for a free Amala and chilled Juice.

More details Loading

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by illicit(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
I pray u don't become meat

🙄

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by Nonny95: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
Imagine an over 50 year old man behaving like a kid and bantering with mostly University students in the name of forming Savage.

If na my father be am, Godforbid, I for don disown am.

Such a nuisance.

God may we not behave like kids, just to feed

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by Nonsoco80(m): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
You are even calling the mu.mu Reno Omokri, pastor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by mastermaestro(m): 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
There is a distinction between politicking and confrontational incitements. He should not endanger himself o. Some people tend to succumb to emotion more than applying reasoning after a grievous loss. I don talk my own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by successmatters(m): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
The people of the south east are very mature, educated and can afford it.

Try akpu hangout in Lagos and by now, agberos has stabbed at least two persons before the date, Lagos government will cancel the event because "Igbo people are trying to steal Lagos and take it to Owerri "

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by Armaggedon: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
He is the one planning the so called hangout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by SeeWahala: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
See this mumu reno.

He's busy trolling Obidients not knowing that saint UGM are just looking at him with side-eye cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by FreeStuffsNG: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
Amala Hangout Battle Royale
Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by LivingSage: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
He shouldn't dare, Else he'll be roasted grin grin

He should stare Clear

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by successmatters(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
mastermaestro:
There is a distinction between politicking and confrontational incitements. He should not endanger himself o. Some people tend to succumb to emotion more than applying reasoning after a grievous loss. I don talk my own.

There has never been a person of another tribe attacked in Igboland since the world began. If you plan to hold an event to stage an attack on reno, we will all be watching.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by successmatters(m): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
LivingSage:

He should stare Clear

He stands a worse chance of losing his head in Ogun grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by Ola9ja23: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
This is too dangerous for Reno

I don't trust those people bcs they can do anything.
Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by CJStarz: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
My Igbo brothers will still gather for the hangout. We no get problem with anyone. It's gon be fun, with Igbo vibes. Trust me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by mastermaestro(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
successmatters:

There has never been a person of another tribe attacked in Igboland since the world began. If you plan to hold an event to stage an attack on reno, we will all be watching.

Who is holding an event to stage an attack? Your education is a waste if you cannot read comments without being blinded by tribal idiocy. Get out! angry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by successmatters(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
CJStarz:
My Igbo brothers will still gather for the hangout. We no get problem with anyone. It's gon be fun, with Igbo vibes. Trust me.

Who get him time, it's an opportunity to have fun, laugh with him and allow him go back in shame for hating the wrong people. Igbos no get problems at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by Philipponzaghi: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Reno please don’t go. We don’t want to start trending #JusticeforReno when IPOB terrorists catch you, roast you, and cannibalize you for lunch.

If I see anyone tell me they are going to Iboland, I wish them RIP in advance instead of normal goodbye.

They should list that as part of the 1000 ways to die.
Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by successmatters(m): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
mastermaestro:

Who is holding an event to stage an attack? Your education is a waste if you cannot read comments without being blinded tribal idiocy. Get out! angry

There is a motive in everything, people have held events just to provide a legal cover to be in the place they want to cause trouble in.

Think about the mad attention reno will get with thick plaster over his eyes and neck braces, bandage on his legs and pop cast on one or two of his arms, the guy is an attention junkie and he's already visualising his picture on x as he speaks of how igbos wanted to kill him grin

It's all a plot.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by successmatters(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Philipponzaghi:
Reno please don’t go. We don’t want to start trending #JusticeforReno when IPOB terrorists catch you, roast you, and cannibalize you for lunch.

If I see anyone tell me they are going to Iboland, I wish them RIP in advance instead of normal goodbye.

They should list that as part of the 1000 ways to die.

He's not going to Ogun state o, life expectancy in Ogun is about 21 years old.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by onumadu: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
Igbo people completely IGNORED THE bumbling eediot until his oxygen finished (without Igbo "they" cannot breathe).
Now he is going to Igboland before he chokes to death in emilokanland.
Poor soul.
Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by Kafirbigot: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Your wisdom is deep...

See why I love IGBOs...they think!!

Truly your father paid your mother's bride price. Cheer bro. cheesy

successmatters:

There is a motive in everything, people have held events just to provide a legal cover to be in the place they want to cause trouble in.

Think about the mad attention reno will get with thick plaster over his eyes and neck braces, bandage on his legs and pop cast on one or two of his arms, the guy is an attention junkie and he's already visualising his picture on x as he speaks of how igbos wanted to kill him grin

It's all a plot.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by anonymous1759(m): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
I’m your number fan Reno anything to pepe 🐷
gives me joy 🥲
Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by LivingSage: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
Take your pettiness out of my face please angry

You and who is bantering/trolling here angry
successmatters:

He stands a worse chance of losing his head in Ogun grin
Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by madmohamed(m): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
In what is seen as a challenge to the Obedient Movement, Pastor Reno Omokiri is set to honour an invitation as a special Guests for the Amala Hangout in Enugu, Enugu state.

Pastor Reno Omokiri already designed Tshirts for himself and few loyalists who would accompany him to the Hangout with an inscription

OBEDIENTS I AM HERE.

Pastor Reno has vowed to crush any Obedient Movement member(s) that crosses his way.

Pastor Reno is therefore inviting the obedients to the Hangout for a free Amala and chilled Juice.

More details Loading
no igbo man have time for that imp we are busy making Money.
He is looking for attention we can give it to him he is too small to attract attention from igbo if buhari don't them we is omokiri 90 percent of igbo don't even know who he is.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by Isobug: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
successmatters:

Who get him time, it's an opportunity to have fun, laugh with him and allow him go back in shame for hating the wrong people. Igbos no get problems at all.
You de mind them? He would be surprised to see a warm welcome he did not expect

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by successmatters(m): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
madmohamed:
no igbo man have time for that imp we are busy making Money

Igbos are different, reno will be ignored by all, what we stand to get is a good dish of amala and a chance to make more business alliances. I can even supply the yam needed for the amala, could make me an additional 200k profit this month grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by ednut1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nonny95:
Imagine an over 50 year old man behaving like a kid and bantering with mostly University students in the name of forming Savage.

Such a nuisance.

his father was a chief judge in court of appeal. The man obviously has left him assets and loot . He doesn’t need to work till he dies. Has to find something to pass time. Understand his situation 😆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by MrColdsweat: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nonny95:

Such a nuisance.

Isee!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by stuffs2002: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
LivingSage:

He should stare Clear

Na wa ooo.

When will these people stop cannibalism.
Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by stuffs2002: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
illicit:
I pray u don't become meat

🙄

Na wa for SE.. Cannibalism still reign supreme in that region

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by Malroux: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
LivingSage:
Take your pettiness out of my face please angry

You and who is bantering/trolling here angry
Just shut up your dirty mouth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bba; Uti Declared Winner, No! Munya Was Robbed - Mugabe *hands Him $300k / West African Girls Enslaved In Hair Braiding Salons In The Us / Behold The Warri Industrial Business Park.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.