Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout (2078 Views)

Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / See The Tweet That Made Reno Omokiri To Block Me On Twitter / Election:Reno Omokiri To Provide Free Buses For Travelers In 4 Geopolitical Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by igwebuike01: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
Igbos are busy making money. Nobody has time for jobless Reno. He is too childish
Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by Dodada: 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
Reno will just lose his life over amala. He underestimates how much he's despised by Ibos ever since he turned against Bitter Obi.
Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by DeOTR: 1:23am On Nov 11, 2023
successmatters:

There has never been a person of another tribe attacked in Igboland since the world began. If you plan to hold an event to stage an attack on reno, we will all be watching.
Ahmed Gulak says hi!
Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by BitterTruth01: 3:13am On Nov 11, 2023
CJStarz:
My Igbo brothers will still gather for the hangout. We no get problem with anyone. It's gon be fun, with Igbo vibes. Trust me.

Who eats that shit 🤮

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri To Attend The Enugu Amala Hangout by CJStarz: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2023
BitterTruth01:

Who eats that shit 🤮
Even if we no eat am, we go do Dorime make those wey go eat eat belleful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? / 5,000 Naira Note.. Take A Minute To Read This. / Nelson Mandela, 1918–2013: Remembering An Icon Of Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.