Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) (2054 Views)

SOLD!!! Lock-up Shop For Sale In Balogun/trade Fair. / A Fair Deal For Plots Of Land At The Fairmount Sangotedo / Very Clean 15kva-60kva Soundproof Generators For Sale At Fair Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by kimjongJezebel: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
In your own country you can't rent an apartment because you're Igbo or Calabar or Isan. I was looking through available apartments to rent but this particular one curiously didn't mention no Igbo as usual, but Yoruba christians is not allowed only Yoruba Muslims!

I mean, Nigerians go to Europe, Asia, America, etc and are allowed to freely rent or buy whatever type of apartments they need so far they have their money without segregation. But within our country Nigeria,we do this kind of thing to each other?

Why are we doing this to ourselves? It wasn't this bad in the past. What kind of country are we going to leave to our future generations?

Modified: All those that called it fake should follow the link below, feel free to also call the number provided and use your common sense to ask him questions. Your country is drifting and huge hatred is being sowed amongst you daily but you people don't see anything wrong until it gets to a point of no return. Btw, he's not the only one doing this. I've seen a lot and similar thing these days.

https://www./712504874042967/permalink/752834860009968/?mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by kestolove95(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
Igbos that started all this...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by helinues: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
Posted by who?

The number could be invalid or wrong number self.

We are aware about how inferiority complex have been affecting some people for long.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by kimjongJezebel: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:
Posted by who?

We are aware about how inferiority complex have been affecting some people for long.

Call the number. If you need the link to the ads, I can give you provided you'll come back and apologize.
Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
kimjongJezebel:
In your own country you can't rent an apartment because you're Igbo or Calabar or Isan. I was looking through available apartments to rent but this particular one curiously didn't mention no Igbo as usual, but Yoruba christians is not allowed only Yoruba Muslims!

I mean, Nigerians go to Europe, Asia, America, etc and are allowed to freely rent or buy whatever type of apartments they need so far they have their money without segregation. But within our country Nigeria,we do this kind of thing to each other?

Why are we doing this to ourselves? It wasn't this bad in the past. What kind of country are we going to leave to our future generations?

The bolded shows that you are someone who hasn't traveled far and wide around the world.

Even just recently, the Canadian government came up with a new policy that stands against Non Canadians with respect to property aquisition.

South East by FACT is most hostile to who ever is a non indigene. Even they indigenes, it is war amongst themselves.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by muyico(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Look else where nah? DAT is his or her choices, I always respected people choice and desired

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by Emergingnation(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
So even Yoruba christians are not allow...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by kimjongJezebel: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The bolded shows that you are someone who hasn't traveled far and wide around the world.

Even just recently, the Canadian government came up with a new policy that stands against Non Canadians with respect to property aquisition.

South East by FACT is most hostile to who ever is a non indigene. Even they indigenes, it is war amongst themselves.

That's Canadian against non Canadian abi? Any one against themselves within Canada that you know that looks like the one in the pix above?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by kimjongJezebel: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
Emergingnation:
So even Yoruba christians are not allow...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was so surprised πŸ™€πŸ˜―

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by socialmediaman: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
This should be illegal if real. Nigeria will never be united without laws outlawing tribal bigotry.

Trump was charged to court for discriminating against blacks back in the days. He didn't even openly advertise it like this

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by Raskimonojendor: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
kimjongJezebel:

Deep fake. Any body could have created this post.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by Raskimonojendor: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:
Posted by who?

Exactly. People will just wipe up fake news in their room and send it to social media just to trend. OP did not even find it important to post the link to the said facebook screenshot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by helinues: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Exactly. People will just wipe up fake news in their room and send it to social media just to trend. OP did not even find it important to post the link to the said facebook screenshot.

The Yoruba Muslim gave everything out.

Na which Yoruba go stoop so low to that level?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by OPONG: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
🀑 fake post….I can generate shit like this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by helinues: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
kimjongJezebel:

Call the number. If you need the link to the ads, I can give you provided you'll come back and apologize.

Call which number, even an Omoale Yoruba can never refer to other Yorubas as Yoruba Muslim or herbalist

Abeg, stop kidney yourself. We sabi una tactics

Modified: Na you self, I don see the jezebel in your moniker.

NL, disregard this, na one of the false news peddlers on NL posted this bullshit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by Greatkenny2: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

Call which number, even an Omoale Yoruba can never refer to other Yorubas as Yoruba Muslim or herbalist

Abeg, stop kidney yourself. We sabi una tactics

Modified: Na you self, I don see the jezebel in your moniker.

NL, disregard this, na one of the false news peddlers on NL posted this bullshit
Yoruba Moslems... The worst kind of yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
kimjongJezebel:

That's Canadian against non Canadian abi? Any one against themselves within Canada that you know that looks like the one in the pix above?

You mean where the practice an out caste system like OS'U? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by helinues: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
I am back, it is either those headless mod receive sense easily or they would receive it by force.

This bursted already, make una come up with new ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by Aboks(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
mgbati mgbati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by Bhella5(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

The Yoruba Muslim gave everything out.

Na which Yoruba go stoop so low to that level?
You should be a detective. Yoruba Muslim is an aberration. There's no such thing in SW

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by helinues: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Bhella5:
You should be a detective. Yoruba Muslim is an aberration. There's no such thing in SW

The op don tear race from his own thread. He his one of the people who propagated the acclaimed Lekki massacre on NL

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by kimjongJezebel: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

The op don tear race from his own thread. He his one of the people who propagated the acclaimed Lekki massacre on NL

I don't reply people who have brain given to them by God but can't make use of it. I pray in the next 10, 20, 30...years, what you people refuse to nib in the bud now don't come to consume you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by helinues: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
kimjongJezebel:

I don't reply people who have brain given to them by God but can't make use of it. I pray in the next 10, 20, 30...years, what you people refuse to nib in the bud now don't come to consume you all.

Tell us how you are fairing in your home region. Tell us about how illiterate kids are locking everyone at home including professors.

Eish

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by Malroux: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

Tell us how you are fairing in your home region. Tell us about how illiterate kids are locking everyone at home including professors.

Eish
I have a job for you ok
Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by chopnaira: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Bhella5:
"Yoruba-Muslim" - a word that doesn't exist among Yorubas. The ad would have simply said Muslim prefered.

This shows that the Facebook post was created by: you already know who. They are the ones that throw that word around.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by kimjongJezebel: 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

Eish
So everyone on Nairaland who doesn't align with your thoughts patterns automatically becomes Igbo? How foolish can people be!
Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by Natbrowny: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
On this thread

HARUNA abeg bring 3 Benson with spark.. πŸ˜‚

Reading comments only..
Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by helinues: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
kimjongJezebel:

So everyone on Nairaland who doesn't align with your thoughts patterns automatically becomes Igbo? How foolish can people be!

Wetin Alaigbo do una that you lots dey deny her in a public place?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by Sharpsharp00123: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
socialmediaman:

This should be illegal if real. Nigeria will never be united without laws outlawing tribal bigotry.

Trump was charged to court for discriminating against blacks back in the days. He didn't even openly advertise it like this
his house his choice of tenant

Some even put it boldly that they don’t want igbos cos of their trouble

Come here n see things

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by Sharpsharp00123: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
Greatkenny2:

Yoruba Moslems... The worst kind of yoruba
u igbos are just pained u lost election

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sd / How You Can Make #300,000 From #30,000 Investment By Aug 1st / Responsible Flatmate Needed At Abule Oja Unilag Pls Call 08050513688

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.