Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) (2053 Views)

SOLD!!! Lock-up Shop For Sale In Balogun/trade Fair. / A Fair Deal For Plots Of Land At The Fairmount Sangotedo / Very Clean 15kva-60kva Soundproof Generators For Sale At Fair Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by netpro(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
In my years of living in Yoruba land, only a Peter Obi supporters known as Obidents (majority are also IPOB. members or supporters) uses the term Yoruba Muslims.

This post a false and imaginative creation of a deplorable miscreant.
Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by LadyRosa(f): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
grin
The landlord na occultic man.
He doesn't want a Christian prayer warrior destabilising his blood drinking escapades
Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by StarRiderr: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The bolded shows that you are someone who hasn't traveled far and wide around the world.

Even just recently, the Canadian government came up with a new policy that stands against Non Canadians with respect to property aquisition.bruh I don't like quoting people on Nairaland but I want to correct an impression here in our family house in Emecourt Road in Nnewi Anambra state we have two Taylors whom are Yorubas they are leaving Thier normal life without anybody disturbing Thier business it baffles me how you guys always come on this forum to instigate hatred about Igbos which is very bad

South East by FACT is most hostile to who ever is a non indigene. Even they indigenes, it is war amongst themselves.
Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by StarRiderr: 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The bolded shows that you are someone who hasn't traveled far and wide around the world.

Even just recently, the Canadian government came up with a new policy that stands against Non Canadians with respect to property
South East by FACT is most hostile to who ever is a non indigene. Even they indigenes, it is war amongst themselves.
I don't like quoting people on Nairaland but I want to correct an impression here in our family house in Emecourt Road in Nnewi Anambra state we have two Taylors whom are Yorubas they are leaving Thier normal life without anybody disturbing Thier business it baffles me how you guys always come on this forum to instigate hatred about Igbos which is very bad
Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Even just recently, the Canadian government came up with a new policy that stands against Non Canadians with respect to property aquisition.

Continue posting lies they sell to you people.

Even after posting this lie you can't point out any clash between igbos in the east and non igbos.

Continue accusing the east of what you guys are guilty of. grin angry
Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by dominic17: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Check the post very well is not about Igbo but religion even Yoruba Christian are not welcomed
kestolove95:
Igbos that started all this...
Re: Nigerians Is This Fair? (pix) by Shinjawestern: 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
Have seen such before...

The owner reason was that there is a mosque inside the compound...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Properties For Sale And Rent / Hot Property List Update / 4 Bdrms Duplex With A Bq For Sale @ Benevista Estate By Chevron, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.