Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P (18636 Views)

FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Training Starts Today: Share Your Challenge Here / Nigerian Selected For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award / A Nigerian App Has Been Selected For The Peacetech Accelerator In Washington (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hello XYZ,

Congratulations!

We're thrilled to announce that you've been selected for the FGN-ALAT Skillnovation Program! Your journey to personal and professional growth begins this month, and we're here to guide you every step of the way.

The FGN-ALAT Skillnovation Program is an exciting initiative designed to equip you with essential skills, and we can't wait to get started with you.

Are you a business owner or an aspiring business owner? Here's what you'll enjoy:

Hands-on physical training at our state-of-the-art digital hubs
Business incubation and mentorship from experienced and successful business mentors
Access to funding opportunities, including grants, equity investments, and soft loans.
Networking with fellow participants
Are you a jobseeker? Here's what you stand to enjoy:

Mentorship from experienced and successful career mentors
Access to grants and networking with fellow participants
Internship and job placement opportunities
Are you a working-Class Professional? Here's what you get to enjoy:

Mentorship from experienced and successful career mentors
Access to grants, networking with fellow participants, and much more

Once again, congratulations on your selection for the FGN-ALAT Skillnovation Program.

For further enquiries, email fgnalat@wemabank.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Who else got this email.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Johnweeked12: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Who else got this email.

Yeah, i did. Guess we should wait for further update soon

1 Like

Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Toluabigr8(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2023
Got same mail too,

Can't wait o.

That tech money we go chop ham together grin

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Ballotelle(m): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
Who told u money is involved?
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by IamANigerianMan: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ballotelle:
Who told u money is involved?
Thiose program are more than money, do you know what it cost to train one as a software engineer?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by indoorlove(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
I got the mail as well. Congratulations to us.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Poshpee: 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Who else got this email.
I got the email too.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by orlarme20(f): 1:43am On Nov 11, 2023
Waiting for the next info cause am yet to fully understand d whole thing

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Nonywendy(m): 5:24am On Nov 11, 2023
I got too. Let's keep fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by victoryofGOD(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2023
Please, if there is any update concerning the program, kindly drop it here.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by DesChyko: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2023
Got tired to follow this up. Got a lot on my plate currently.

Greatest Luck to you all!
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by DjUneek(m): 7:18am On Nov 11, 2023
Also got it
HenryThegreat1:
Who else got this email.
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Preshnation77: 7:20am On Nov 11, 2023
I got the mail too.. seems we have to wait for further instructions from them to see the next steps to follow... congratulations guys
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by oyo007: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2023
On what criteria were you guys chosen? Are you guy running a business with them?
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Sattevayo: 8:21am On Nov 11, 2023
I got the email so what exactly is going to happen now guys
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Maggie1983(f): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2023
I also got the mail too, saw it this morning. Pls the training will it be conducted online or offline?.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by MidasTouch15: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2023
Let's creat a WhatsApp group for updates

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Busayy23: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2023
MidasTouch15:
Let's creat a WhatsApp group for updates
abeg do am
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Odunayograce: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
I also got the mail,pls add me up on the WhatsApp group u want to create
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Nabykoko: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
Same
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by vincenteger: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Who else got this email.

As if you post the link for us to register.
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Mrc01(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2023
Pls add me too 08132839538
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by beejay4all(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
Pls add me too 08067341024
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Oghor31: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
Add me pls 08160708611
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Ucokpala: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
Please add me,I got same message too....

/08134156761
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by chegxman(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2023
Link should be drop, or host should add me pls.

*8146284810*
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by MidasTouch15: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
I've just created the group but nairaland is messing up the link. Just drop your numbers to be added

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Johnweeked12: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
MidasTouch15:
I've just created the group but nairaland is messing up the link. Just drop your numbers to be added

Add me pls 07066282201
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by eminent91: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
MidasTouch15:
Add me please, 08084457607

1 Like

Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Olutimi123: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
Pls add
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Dickoos22: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2023
Kindly add me. 08039710287. Regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja / Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 / How Much Should Entry Level Graduates Be Paid In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.