Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P (18863 Views)

FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Training Starts Today: Share Your Challenge Here / Nigerian Selected For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award / A Nigerian App Has Been Selected For The Peacetech Accelerator In Washington (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Dinshiya: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2023
Ahmaduu:
Please add me 07030564507. πŸ™
makenz222:
Pls add me on 09024970236
Pls add me up too
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Dinshiya: 8:24am On Nov 29, 2023
Kingsi22:
If you're having login issue, change to desktop view and log in.
Once you're in,
1. Change your password
2. Confirm your course
3. Start your daily Soft Skill Course

Make sure you take your daily compulsory course. It will run for 1 month before the main Tech course you applied for.

I was able to log in yesterday and I changed the password but I tried login in later its telling me invalid mail and password
What do I do please
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by trusted(m): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2023
If you want to be added to the group specify your state. Only OYO state beneficiary should quote me please.
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by ogbevireo(m): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2023
This programme is truly Nigerian in character.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Kingsi22(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2023
ogbevireo:

I dey tell you. The thing tire me.
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Isahkoda: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2023
The portal isn't working why?
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Iluyomade776(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2023
Please add me too
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by CeOVoices: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2023
Please πŸ™ someone should add me to the group
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Poshpee: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
ogbevireo:

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by swaggerdaddy1: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
I was able to login yesterday morning, but could not again later in the evening till this very moment. Am getting either β€œ invalid username or password β€œ or β€œ Whoop we just hit a snag. Try again later”. I don’t really know what this error means. Any help will be appreciated
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Godswillboy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
Dinshiya:

I was able to log in yesterday and I changed the password but I tried login in later its telling me invalid mail and password
What do I do please

I am experiencing the same thing as you, I just tire
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by EseOkuk2021: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
I am having same experience, please 07036300508 add me up on the WhatsApp
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by EseOkuk2021: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2023
Please add me up, 07036300508
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by juniour4u(m): 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
I was able to login today. We were grouped with instructor supervising is. The group consist of 125 beneficiary and a instructor. The email of the instructor is provided in the dashboard. The lectures were splited into different segments. But I can't access the lectures now because of the site issue
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Are they even aware people are having difficulties with accessing the site. I have been unable to log in since yesterday. Mtchewww
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by soccerlite: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
trusted:
If you want to be added to the group specify your state. Only OYO state beneficiary should quote me please.

Oyo
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by soccerlite: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
trusted:
Oyo State beneficiary should quote this message and drop their contact to be added to the group. OYO STATE ONLY.

Oyo 0000
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by kasany(f): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
ok just keep trying as i figured the site is slow i have been able to just login some mins back , changed my pass and proceede to course page but now unable to see the course proper
Nonywendy:

I received but can't sign in.
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Adedeji1991: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
Please add me 07034249784
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by MuriiK(m): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
Please add me to whatsapp group 09061693448
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Youngdokz: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
trusted:
I'm an Oyo State beneficiary please add 08034840547 to the group.
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by marshman293: 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
I've been grouped under Infrastructure management.Rivers state
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Olakans777(m): 1:52am On Nov 30, 2023
Preshnation77:
I got the mail too.. seems we have to wait for further instructions from them to see the next steps to follow... congratulations guys

Another mail was sent today containing instructions but the website wouldn't work! Argh 😀😫
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Otokpafacts: 5:09am On Nov 30, 2023
I got the msg too. But I was not able sign in due to site error as feedback.

08069243346 pls add
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Otokpafacts: 5:10am On Nov 30, 2023
Otokpafacts:
I got the msg too. But I was not able to sign in due to site error as feedback.

08069243346 pls add
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by Agbaragba(m): 6:24am On Nov 30, 2023
This is completely unfair, why on earth will anybody do this.
Why will you kickstart a programm without a proper infrastructural checks. This is so Sad and deceptive.
We didn't request for this. You sat there and deem it fit to execute this, now you have brought people together and left them stranded and confused without a word to pacify and give them sense of direction. This is the hieght of it! It is not done anywhere.
You rather do not start it...

1 Like

Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by ogbevireo(m): 6:37am On Nov 30, 2023
Agbaragba:
This is completely unfair, why on earth will anybody do this.
Why will you kickstart a programm without a proper infrastructural checks. This is so Sad and deceptive.
We didn't request for this. You sat there and deem it fit to execute this, now you have brought people together and left them stranded and confused without a word to pacify and give them sense of direction. This is the hieght of it! It is not done anywhere.
You rather do not start it...

I will not be surprised to hear that this programme is already running into hundreds of millions of Naira at this point and will top out into some billions by the time they are done.
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by harsysky(m): 6:54am On Nov 30, 2023
ogbevireo:

I will not be surprised to hear that this programme is already running into hundreds of millions of Naira at this point and will top out into some billions by the time they are done.

Tell me what you can probably benefit from a group teaching you IT but don't know how to build infrastructure to accommodate less than 10k people. I really give kudos to ALX. Later , Government will say they trained people in IT whereas the people in charge can't build a common website.

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by WandeYe: 7:43am On Nov 30, 2023
Please add me in the Oyo State group 07068247517
Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by joshkeyed(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2023
Send a mail to fgnalat@wemabank.com.

I believe if everyone of us mails them, they will be forced to send a broadcast email giving us direction about the whole stuff.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by 4ormidable(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2023
harsysky:

Tell me what you can probably benefit from a group teaching you IT but don't know how to build infrastructure to accommodate less than 10k people. I really give kudos to ALX. Later , Government will say they trained people in IT whereas the people in charge can't build a common website.

Your view has been of wonder to me of late..

Like Late Mr. Fela Kuti said, "Teacher don't teach me nonsense."

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Please Help: I Have Issues With My New Employer / Is Studying Geology A Good Choice? / When You Leave School, The First Thing On Your To-do List Shouldn't Be NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.