Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Accommodation In Ikoyi (save a life) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accommodation In Ikoyi (save a life) (717 Views)

Accommodation In Ibadan / In Need Of Any Work With A Free Accommodation In Lagos / Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accommodation In Ikoyi (save a life) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
Please I just got a job after searching for years now. Please the job is at Ikoyi. Can someone please help me with accommodation there, even if its just 3 months and then I can sort myself out before that time.
Re: Accommodation In Ikoyi (save a life) by Greatzeus(m): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2023
Iceybama:
Please I just got a job after searching for years now. Please the job is at Ikoyi. Can someone please help me with accommodation there, even if its just 3 months and then I can sort myself out before that time.
Must it be ikoyi? You don't have to live in ikoyi now,there are neighbouring areas you can stay and get to work in 20 minutes or less
Re: Accommodation In Ikoyi (save a life) by Legendguy(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2023
Greatzeus:

Must it be ikoyi? You don't have to live in ikoyi now,there are neighbouring areas you can stay and get to work in 20 minutes or less

He seems he's looking to save transport cost
Op, to be frank you can hardly get a place at ikoyi cos it's a highbrow area except you have the huge money to pay.
You can stay on the mainland ( iyana oworo, yaba, oshodi) and still commute to ikoyi. You can connect with brt buses at a subsidize fare to cms, tbs or falomo road then you can take a bus to your destination
Re: Accommodation In Ikoyi (save a life) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
Please I don't mind sir

Greatzeus:

Re: Accommodation In Ikoyi (save a life) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2023
Not transport fare, if I can get anywhere that I will be able to get to ikoyi by 7am that will be fine with me.

Legendguy:

He seems he's looking to save transport cost
Op, to be frank you can hardly get a place at ikoyi cos it's a highbrow area except you have the huge money to pay.
You can stay on the mainland ( iyana oworo, yaba, oshodi) and still commute to ikoyi. You can connect with brt buses at a subsidize fare to cms, tbs or falomo road then you can take a bus to your destination
Re: Accommodation In Ikoyi (save a life) by Sleekfun: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
Call me ... I can get you arrangee house , you pay monthly .... In Ikoyi , Vi and Lekki phase 1 axis ... It's called Arrangee house .

Call : +2349112908248.
Re: Accommodation In Ikoyi (save a life) by uncleteeh(m): 5:36am On Nov 12, 2023
Sleekfun:
Call me ... I can get you arrangee house , you pay monthly .... In Ikoyi , Vi and Lekki phase 1 axis ... It's called Arrangee house .

Call : +2349112908248.
What does the arrangee house looks like and what is the amount one should be having in mind to pay monthly?
Re: Accommodation In Ikoyi (save a life) by wittywriter: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
Iceybama:
OP get in touch with the lagos housing firm ILEYAH....they allow monthly payment.

Wittyness.
Re: Accommodation In Ikoyi (save a life) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
Thank you

wittywriter:

OP get in touch with the lagos housing firm ILEYAH....they allow monthly payment.

Wittyness.

(1) (Reply)

Pwc - What Is Happening / In Need Of An I.t Placement / First Bank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.