Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians (3075 Views)

Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) / Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by successmatters(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
illicit:

Yeah you are right

That's why that officer man that came to marry an ibo Officer woman in company of his friends was beheaded right, alongside his friends and the bride to be

I can go on....

🥴🤕

Propaganda against ipob can never help you. Ignos never hurt anyone.
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by illicit(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
successmatters:

Propaganda against ipob can never help you. Ignos never hurt anyone.

I saw d video

They didn't deserve to die

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by JohnAOne: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

We know how to deal with them in our region. The South Africans sometimes get too violent, but they will eventually learn how to subtly deal with the developers.
Chairman, na that VIOLENCE GAN GAN they need!

Ibo no dey hear word until you break their head (ask Hausa's).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by waynetee(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
successmatters:

And you feel we shouldn't start the advice with Baba bulabablu whose drug case is being hidden? The water spoiled from the source, if we want to clean up Nigeria, start from the top.
Lmaoo I doubt you guys can have a conservation without trying to diminish your listeners intelligence as if those you are talking to are stauch fool.

Tinubu presendency caused it as if your people started drugs this year. Its ok

4 Likes

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

We know how to deal with them in our region. The South Africans sometimes get too violent, but they will eventually learn how to subtly deal with the developers.

Dealership typing from benin Republic

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by Ibrahimcoomasie: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
This thread should have been left in the politics section. Travel section people don't have the heart for gbas gbos. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by successmatters(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
waynetee:

Lmaoo I doubt you guys can have a conservation without trying to diminish your listeners intelligence as if those you are talking to are stauch fool.

Tinubu presendency caused it as if your people started drugs this year. Its ok

Remember that Tinubu funds forfeiture happened in the 1980s? It didn't start today either.
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
waynetee:
Normally, no reasonable people will hate yorubas. They are the major group that is promoting this country in a positive way and the respects Nigeria is still getting is because of them.

Education, invention, technology, politics, business, entertainment, exotic culture etc they dominate these places home and abroad, untop all these, they're still very humble!

Clap for tiwa savage sex tape...

Top notch promotion...Damn BoBrisky has been an awesome influencer for the yoruba youths..James brown following next abi shey na Portable..

Refugees making us laugh back to back

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by SoNature(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2023
Enugurangers:

No one is running down other tribes. The South Africans are not Hausa or Yoruba. This thread just shows how the world is coming to recognize the behaviors of different tribes within Nigeria. When we speak the truth on the need to tone down some bad behaviours among ourselves, others are quick to call us efulefu.

I don't think crime is peculiar to any ethnic group in Nigeria. In the South East, the most common crime patterns are yahoo and dishonesty in business dealings; there's no cocaine business going on in South East. In the South West, yahoo, secession and ritual killings hold sway. In the North, there's armed banditry and terrorism. South South has no definite crime pattern, except yahoo in many states across the region.

However, the reason why the Igbos tend to get a lot of attention abroad is that our people belong to the set of most travelled Nigerians. A significant percentage of those people travelled abroad on visit visas, saw the glory of foreign lands and refused to come back to Nigeria. Because they aren't documented, they do menial jobs and crimes to survive. I think this explains why many Igbos are into drugs. It's often embarrassing when you read foreign crime news here and it happens that an Igbo name is behind the crime.

3 Likes

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by successmatters(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
illicit:

I saw d video

They didn't deserve to die

You saw the propaganda video grin have you ever seen where serious robbers or assasins hold a video camera to do their jobs?

I don't know why some Nigerians have very low mentality grin
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by Ibrahimcoomasie: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
SoNature:

I don't think crime is peculiar to any ethnic group in Nigeria. In the South East, the most common crime patterns are yahoo and dishonesty in business dealings; there's no cocaine business going on in South East. In the South West, yahoo and ritual killings hold sway. In the North, there's armed banditry and terrorism. South South has no definite crime pattern, except yahoo in many states across the region.

However, the reason why the Igbos tend to get a lot of attention abroad is that our people belong to the set of most travelled Nigerians. A significant percentage of those people travelled abroad on visit visas, saw the glory of foreign lands and refused to come back to Nigeria. Because they aren't documented, they do menial jobs and crimes to survive. I think this explains why many Igbos are into drugs. It's often embarrassing when you read foreign crime news here and it happens that an Igbo name is behind the crime.
You forgot to add IPOB UGM and others.

It is highly embarrassing. No matter what, crime doesn't pay.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by illicit(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Clap for tiwa savage sex tape...

Top notch promotion...Damn BoBrisky has been an awesome influencer for the yoruba youths..James brown following next abi shey na Portable..

Refugees making us laugh back to back
Are you really not bothered that someone esconced in Finland is wasting your youths?
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by illicit(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
successmatters:

You saw the propaganda video grin have you ever seen where serious robbers or assasins hold a video camera to do their jobs?

I don't know why some Nigerians have very low mentality grin

Yes

Like Boko Haram, like cultists, like UGM
🥴

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by illicit(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
SoNature:

I don't think crime is peculiar to any ethnic group in Nigeria. In the South East, the most common crime patterns are yahoo and dishonesty in business dealings; there's no cocaine business going on in South East. In the South West, yahoo and ritual killings hold sway. In the North, there's armed banditry and terrorism. South South has no definite crime pattern, except yahoo in many states across the region.

There's unwanton destruction and unwarranted killings, cannibalism going on in the east presently

All in the name of what?

Did Mandela kill his people or eat anyone?

Let's face the truth

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by successmatters(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
illicit:

Yes

Like Boko Haram, like cultists, like UGM
🥴

Suit yourself, everyone knows the truth apart from you.
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by successmatters(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
illicit:

There's unwanton destruction and unwarranted killings, cannibalism going on in the east presently

All in the name of what?

Did Mandela kill his people or eat anyone?

Let's face the truth

False flag operations.

Read it up.
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
illicit:

Are you really not bothered that someone esconced in Finland is wasting your youths?

Someone is Saudi is wasting yours
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by illicit(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
successmatters:

False flag operations.

Read it up.

The murder of Prof Akunyili tóo

And Ahmed Gulak, what was his sin?

And inec officials

I can go on
Those killings are senseless
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by successmatters(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
illicit:

The murder of Prof Akunyili tóo

And Ahmed Gulak, what was his sin?

And inec officials

I can go on
Those killings are senseless

If you look well, you will know what happened. Most people already knows. Try and read sometimes.
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by illicit(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
successmatters:

If you look well, you will know what happened. Most people already knows. Try and read sometimes.

I read

I don't see why young people's life are being wasted in the forests all in the name of what?
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by SoNature(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

You forgot to add IPOB UGM and others.

It is highly embarrassing. No matter what, crime doesn't pay.

I don't find that embarrassing one bit. Nigerian security operatives are getting what they truly deserve. They started the killing when those boys were unarmed protesters. To date, when those boys strike them and run away, they take out their frustrations on innocent community people, burning people's houses and destroying people's years of hard work.

Secessionists in the region have also helped to reduce the menace of killer herders who brutally butcher rural dwellers. Imagine herdsmen telling Benue people that they will forcefully take over their lands. So, I don't find that embarrassing one bit. It's a mix of bitter/sweet experience.
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by Lovemeharder(f): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
undecided
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by kushercain: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
illicit:

Yeah you are right

That's why that officer man that came to marry an ibo Officer woman in company of his friends was beheaded right, alongside his friends and the bride to be

I can go on....

🥴🤕

shocked

Drop a link to this news abeg
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by Omoawoke2(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
Omoh, see as them they bombard ipob for here

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by Omoawoke2(m): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
The developers have shown them shege in South Africa grin

The South Africans are finally waking up. They were previously slow at learning grin

Please stop 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by illicit(m): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by Panda7(m): 1:51am On Nov 11, 2023
which sensible nigerian go move go another african country abi money don finish for Nigeria? maybe those are the hawkers at traffic when they finally made it.
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by adedayoa2(f): 5:53am On Nov 11, 2023
successmatters:

Continue to talk down on Nigerians like you, insult me, call me an animal or anything you like, after ruining Nigeria image with your incessant tribalistic hate campaigns, you turn round and rejoice that foreigners will punish me alone while you walk around as the saints.

I have news for you, and I know you are too shallow to see the big picture, as long as me and you hold the same green pali, we all will suffer equally from these sort of bad images you try to give igbos.

This thread was opened by those who wants to mock igbos, and inside this head you are crying because I am telling you the truth.

I wonder when your soffistication will enable you have some small sense.
no one is mocking the Igbos, they just want them to change for good. How can everyone staying in different countries have the same experience with the Igbos and you say it's mockery? Common

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by ghettochild(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2023
successmatters:
It's the nurture, south Africans themselves are crime infested and security is lax.
They have corrupted the naijaz in SA with their bad behaviours..
It's a case of if u can't beat em... U join em.
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by ednut1(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2023
Canada got the best set of Nigerians. Skilled immigrants can never be compared to unskilled hustlers 😆

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Mend My Five Years Greece Residence In Germany / Urgently Looking For Direction From Mile 2 To Ikoyi / Usman Dam Abuja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.