Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,229 members, 7,846,075 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Daduut Congratulates Lalong On Appeal Court Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daduut Congratulates Lalong On Appeal Court Victory (183 Views)

Senator Daduut Congratulates President Tinubu, Says Nigeria Is In Good Hands / Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred / Senator Daduut Congratulates Tinubu For Victory In APC Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daduut Congratulates Lalong On Appeal Court Victory by ogugwa1992: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
Senator representing Plateau South in the 9th National Assembly Prof Nora Ladi Daduut has congratulated the Minister of Labour and Employment Bar Simon Lalong , on his victory at the Appeal Court.

Our correspondent reports that the Appeal Court sitting in Abuja on Tuesday upheld the judgment of the tribunal which declared Lalong winner of the Plateau South Senatorial election.

Welcoming the appellate court’s verdict as a healthy development, Daduut in a statement made available to newsmen in Jos said " I welcome the judgement of the Court of Appeal which declared the Leader of our Party Bar Lalong as the Senator elect representing Plateau South with immense joy and appreciation to the judiciary for doing justice on the matter.

" I am very happy with the judgment given by the court of appeal "

" I want to use this opportunity to affirm my loyalty and commitment to our party the All Progressive Congress APC ."

” Lalong has been tested and trusted ,he has all the capacity to serve the People with equity, justice, and fairness .

She also reiterated her commitment to continue to support Lalong at all times .

She called upon residents of Plateau South Senatorial District irrespective of their political affiliations, to collaborate with Bar Simon Lalong in achieving the tangible benefits of democracy.

Once more, heartfelt congratulations to Bar Simon Lalong on this significant achievement ,she added.

Re: Daduut Congratulates Lalong On Appeal Court Victory by slivertongue: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Prof Campaigning for appointment.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Bayelsa Guber Polls A Corper's Verdict / Until PDP Removes The Entititles Northern Candidate That Keeps Losing Governors / Reps Seek Import Ban On All Locally Produced Items In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.