Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results (16923 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by bigdammyj: 7:06am On Nov 11, 2023
Following...
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by dinachi(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2023
Meedon:

Who told you. He is deemed a messiah in Kogi State
Messiah of who?

Some of una needs to have your heads checked!

Let me lay it out for you.

He is the worst candidate in the elections( Murtala Ajaka)

1. He is a stark illiterate( He is using a forged certificate to run)

2. He used to be the gateman at ACN office in Abuja. He was arrested for stealing one of the buses parked there and detained for a long time. It took special intervention to release him.

3. His party SDP has no structure in Kogi State.

4. He is just cashing in on tribal sentiments to advance his cause but he will fail woefully in the elections today. Watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by dbestuncle: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2023
Dino is coming! Igalas will join this great idea whose time has come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by TOMMYS: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2023
Ajaka is positioned to split PDP votes. It's just obvious play by APC.

The presidential primary situation will also play out.

Kogi SDP and PDP should just merger to take out APC

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by froxydydx: 7:15am On Nov 11, 2023
engineerboat:
PDP: SENATOR DINO MELAYE

He is the gubernatorial candidate of the PDP in the coming election.

A former House of Representatives member and senator, Melaye contested the governorship primaries of his party in 2019 and lost.

He was the spokesperson for Atiku Abubakar, the PDP presidential candidate in the 2023 election.

He is famous for his flamboyance.

Melaye hails from Ayetoro Gbede in Ijumu Local Government Area of the state.

I want Dino to win. Not because I like him. Not because his a great guy. I want him to win because he is too proud not to perform to the barest minimum
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by Addme: 7:16am On Nov 11, 2023
dinachi:
Messiah of who?

2. He used to be the gateman at ACN office in Abuja. He was arrested for stealing one of the buses parked there and detained for a long time. It took special intervention to release him.

4. He is just cashing in on tribal sentiments to advance his cause but he will fail woefully in the elections today. Watch and see.
Your point 1 and 2 no just gel with me.
I'm not a kogite and don't have any stake than campaigning for free and fair election in Kogi and safe environment for all Kogites.

But if all you said about him are true,how come he later became a Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the same party he stole from?
Isn't that an indictment on that same party?

5 Likes

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by Meedon: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2023
dinachi:
Messiah of who?

Remember to quote me after the election. The support for this man is massive in Kogi State. Other opponent's are stepping down for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:27am On Nov 11, 2023
Following
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by Cmanforall: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2023
Can't wait fir tge outcome if this election in Kogi
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by Gabbriell: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2023
Simongm:

APC members are whispering "Pay back time" to Yeye Bello candidate. Surprises loading!

Which payback?

It seems you don't understand the ethnic divide on ground.

All the votes are going to be scattered along ethnic lines. This gives Bello candidate the most advantage because he will also be hoping to cancel out most Eastern votes through election violence.

As for the western candidate (Dino), population is not on their side compared to the East and Central. Bello has also planted other party there to take parts of Dino's votes.
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by Hyper77: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2023
DSC7:

This one na scammer ...

He collaborated with Yobe state governor to defraud people....

We have his tape....He must never be allowed to near Kogi state treasury....

You be ewo 😂😂🤣😂 (ask any Igala for translation).
Ododo and Bello are the greatest thieves in Nigeria... Anini dey learn work.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by OVB123: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2023
Simongm:

APC members are whispering "Pay back time" to Yeye Bello candidate. Surprises loading!
Unfortunatelly for Kogites, Ododo Gov. Yeye Bello anointed candidate will win this one.
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by FaradayIQ: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2023
Audio election, coward Mahmood yakubu and his fraudulent president who already knows who they will put there, until Nigeria decides not to be honouring this sham activity called elections, they will keep on fooling us, how can someone stand all the day inside sun and rain to vote and d vote won't can't, shame on this country.
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by OneCandleAway(f): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2023
I'm suprised bello hasn't gone to dig the road to prevent cars with election materials from passing

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by femijamz: 8:21am On Nov 11, 2023
God na Dino melaye we want oo

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by PHAYOL81: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2023
Following
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by LegitDeals247: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2023
Addme:

I'm not a kogite and don't have any stake than campaigning for free and fair election in Kogi and safe environment for all Kogites.

But if all you said about him are true,how come he later became a Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the same party he stole from?

Free d guy.

Alaye just dey cap.

Make ododo And Muri speak to u.

U go verify who be illiterate.
No caps.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by Acesexcell(m): 8:25am On Nov 11, 2023
DSC7:

Person wey don cast.....

That man na big thief.....

Receipts full ground.....
I am not surprise by this comment of yours. Muritala ajaka is dealing with Bello paid supporters. If you call Muri theif, what then would you call Yaya Bello who has been paying 10/20 percent salary to civil servant for 8 years??. E go clear for una eye today. Una think say na 2019 were buhari gave Bello full support to kill, maimed and rig the election. Una never see anything

5 Likes

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by MyMouth(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2023
Simongm:

Na we be that!
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by MyMouth(m): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2023
DSC7:

This one na scammer ...

He collaborated with Yobe state governor to defraud people....

We have his tape....He must never be allowed to near Kogi state treasury....
And who is not a scammer amongst them?? Yahaya bello or Dino?
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by dinachi(m): 8:32am On Nov 11, 2023
Addme:

. Thats why he will lose woefully!
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by ggenius77(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2023
lgala has key to lugard house quote author=Meedon post=126903699]
Ajaka road to FPI Idah

Igala awaaaa
Meje ka chewa tah. [/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by rolams(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2023
Why can't Kogi West be united?
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by Meedon: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2023
ggenius77:
lgala has key to lugard house quote author=Meedon post=126903699]
Ajaka road to FPI Idah

Igala awaaaa
Meje ka chewa tah.

It shall come to pass.
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by rolams(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2023
I don't think Ododo can win this election ooo!

Don't ask me why ooo!
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by opius: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2023
Senator Dino Melaye all the way
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by Addme: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2023
dinachi:
. Thats why he will lose woefully!
You still didn't answer my question?
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by Bobloco: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2023
rolams:
I don't think Ododo can win this election ooo!

Don't ask me why ooo!

Please I want to ask you why
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by AngelicBeing: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2023
Yawns sad
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by ocholuv: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2023
Muri (the best candidate) will definitely emerge as the next governor of the confluence state...

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by Floky215: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2023
Congratulations to the sdp guy from onfo gathered..!!
Bello and his gang of thieves are just running from pillar to post looking for who to pay...no helicopter from Abuja to shot voters this time and from info gathered his thugs, political appointees are been caged liie rats...!!

By this time on Monday...Kogi would be agog with celebration...!!!

Atleast less begging by kogi people...!!
Bello really dealt with those people basterdly....!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by Ikotec69: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2023
You are the only one who knows this lies
quote author=dinachi post=126903934] Messiah of who?

4. He is just cashing in on tribal sentiments to advance his cause but he will fail woefully in the elections today. Watch and see.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes / Protest Hits Enugu Over Failure Of INEC To Register Voters (Video, Pics) / Saraki Contributed More Than Tinubu, Amaechi To Make Buhari President – Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.