Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results (16932 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by rolams(m): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2023
Bobloco:

Please I want to ask you why

Muri in the race will make it more difficult. They both understand the game. The use of BVAS will reduce rigging plus tight security/monitoring of electoral process in Kogi central.

We can't see 400k plus in favour of the APC in Kogi central this time like we had in the previous election.
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by asiwaju60: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2023
Meedon:

Remember to quote me after the election. The support for this man is massive in Kogi State. Other opponent's are stepping down for him.
You better leave those guys
The kinds of damage the guy will cause especially in kogi West, it'll be child play to what Obi did to Atiku

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by Bobloco: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2023
rolams:

Muri in the race will make it more difficult. They both understand the game. The use of BVAS will reduce rigging plus tight security/monitoring of electoral process in Kogi central.

We can't see 400k plus in favour of the APC in Kogi central this time like we had in the previous election.

Ok
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by engineerboat(m): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2023
Ajaka Cast His votes

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by thatigboman: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2023
Kogi result. Election never start o

1 Share

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by reccy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2023
Kogidecides: Gov. Yahaya Bello and wife cast their votes.

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by BALLOSKI: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
Addme:

Your point 1 and 2 no just gel with me.
I'm not a kogite and don't have any stake than campaigning for free and fair election in Kogi and safe environment for all Kogites.

But if all you said about him are true,how come he later became a Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the same party he stole from?
Isn't that an indictment on that same party?
Don't mind that donkey. He's paid to lie.

If Muri is relevant because of ethnic card, what is Ododo relevant for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by BALLOSKI: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
Meedon:

Remember to quote me after the election. The support for this man is massive in Kogi State. Other opponent's are stepping down for him.
They know Muri would whip their killer boss today, hence the early cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by BALLOSKI: 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
Gabbriell:

Which payback?

It seems you don't understand the ethnic divide on ground.

All the votes are going to be scattered along ethnic lines. This gives Bello candidate the most advantage because he will also be hoping to cancel out most Eastern votes through election violence.

As for the west, population is not on their side compared to the East and Central. Bello has also planted other party there to take parts of Dino's votes.

You kept displaying your ignorance here. So, central is more populous than kogi west?

You see what Lokoja, Ajaokuta, Kotonkarfe and Ogori Magongo would do to Yahaya today? You'll be shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by BALLOSKI: 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
LegitDeals247:

Free d guy.

Alaye just dey cap.

Make ododo And Muri speak to u.

U go verify who be illiterate.
No caps.

Ododo can't even read what's written for him not to talk of him granting interview.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by Revelation4(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
Location: PU 025, Grade 1 Area Court, Ajaka Ward 07, Igalamela/Odolu LGA, Kogi state.

APC: 05
PDP: 0
SDP: 111
Total registered voters: 159
Accredited voters: 120
Invalid: 4

#KogiDecides2023

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by Gabbriell: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
BALLOSKI:
You kept displaying your ignorance here. So, central is more populous than kogi west?

You see what Lokoja, Ajaokuta, Kotonkarfe and Ogori Magongo would do to Yahaya today? You'll be shocked.

Look at this illiterate.

First of all, Ogori/Magongo and Ajaokuta are part of Kogi central.

Lokoja is the state capital. Even though it belong to the western cenetorial district, there are more Ebiras there than Yorubas.

Lokoja population distribution: Igala (east) > Ebira (central) > Okun (west)

There is nothing for the west in this election. It will take a miracle for west to win.

It's a tight race between East and Central. You can say or think anything to make yourself feel better that's your problem.
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by justified007: 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
Revelation4:
Location: PU 025, Grade 1 Area Court, Ajaka Ward 07, Igalamela/Odolu LGA, Kogi state.

APC: 05
PDP: 0
SDP: 111
Total registered voters: 159
Accredited voters: 120
Invalid: 4

#KogiDecides2023

Congratulations to him.

He should just resume at Lord lugards house on Monday 😂😂
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by mob(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dey give Ur self hope.
Ododo don win this election since 12pm
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by Hoelujohn: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
mob:
Dey give Ur self hope.
Ododo don win this election since 12pm
They are novice. Don't mind them. Election result that we have done the total since last week. It's just for INEC to announce it by tomorrow evening
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by BALLOSKI: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
Gabbriell:

Look at this illiterate.

First of all, Ogori/Magongo and Ajaokuta are part of Kogi central.

Lokoja is the state capital. Even though it belong to the western cenetorial district, there are more Ebiras there than Yorubas.

Lokoja population distribution: Igala (east) > Ebira (central) > Okun (west)

There is nothing for the west in this election. It will take a miracle for west to win.

It's a tight race between East and Central. You can say or think anything to make yourself feel better that's your problem.

The line in bold shows i'm not an illiterate, but you're.

Ogori would vote in protest. Kotonkarfe hasn't liked Yahaya for one day and felt if he's giving to an Ebira man, he should have considered them. You can see what SDP supporters and APC's have been doing prior to now. Lokoja is cosmopolitan and everyone is there - people in Lokoja don't like Yahaya Bello. Ajaokuta is diversed and IGALA has a huge population there, this is where I hinge my postulation for possible outcome.
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by Gabbriell: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2023
BALLOSKI:
The line in bold shows i'm not an illiterate, but you're.

Ogori would vote in protest. Kotonkarfe hasn't liked Yahaya for one day and felt if he's giving to an Ebira man, he should have considered them. You can see what SDP supporters and APC's have been doing prior to now. Lokoja is cosmopolitan and everyone is there - people in Lokoja don't like Yahaya Bello. Ajaokuta is diversed and IGALA has a huge population there, this is where I hinge my postulation for possible outcome.

cheesy grin grin I see you are just being emotional.

If you want to know who will win an election, you have to do away with emotions and look raw data.
All this talk about some L.G.A not liking Bello is just pure emotion. It doesn't win election, they hated him in the last election and he still won.

Your idea that the western candidate (Okun) has more people than the Central candidate (Ebira) is flawed. Only the Igalas have more population than Ebiras.

Anyway, my argument is not about who will vote who.

My point

Am telling you the glaring truth that the Kogi west candidate (Dino) is the most likely to lose because they don't have the population compared to Eastern (Muritala) or Central (Ododo) candidate.

The fight is between Ododo and Muri, with Ododo having upper hand due to his hope on election violence/malpractice.

That is my non emotionally-influenced reasoning.
It shouldn't get you worked up because it is just the opinion of one person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by dinachi(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
I have seen enough. Congratulations to APC Hon Ahmed Usman Ododo!
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by THELATTERMAN(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2023
The election was rigged in Kogi central
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by LegitDeals247: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
THELATTERMAN:
The election was rigged in Kogi central

Drop receipt
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by DeOTR: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
Gabbriell:

Which payback?

It seems you don't understand the ethnic divide on ground.

All the votes are going to be scattered along ethnic lines. This gives Bello candidate the most advantage because he will also be hoping to cancel out most Eastern votes through election violence.

As for the west, population is not on their side compared to the East and Central. Bello has also planted other party there to take parts of Dino's votes.

Kogi west has more voting strength than central o.
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by THELATTERMAN(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
LegitDeals247:

Drop receipt
Check all the results from ADAVI LG.
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by Gabbriell: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
DeOTR:

Kogi west has more voting strength than central o.

I mean Kogi central candidate (Ododo) has more population compared to the candidate from West central (Dino).

I am talking about the voting strength of the zone based on the number of people their representatives (Ododo and Dino) can pull.

So my comment is on the ethnicity of Western, Eastern and Central candidates (Dino, Muri, Ododo).

Majority of votes in East will go to Muri

Majority of votes in central will go to Ododo

As for West, Dino can only get majority of votes from Okun people. Places like lokoja and others will be shared with Igala having upper hand followed by Ododo. This is what I mean.
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by DeOTR: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
Gabbriell:

I mean Kogi central candidate (Ododo) has more population compared to the candidate from West central (Dino).

I am talking about the voting strength of the zone based on the number of people their representatives (Ododo and Dino) can pull.

So my comment is on the ethnicity of Western, Eastern and Central candidates (Dino, Muri, Ododo).

Majority of votes in East will go to Muri

Majority of votes in central will go to Ododo

As for West, Dino can only get majority of votes from Okun people. Places like lokoja and others will be shared with Igala having upper hand followed by Ododo. This is what I mean.

If majority of votes in the East goes to Muri and he still shares from the West, I don't see how Ododo will come close to winning.

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by Gabbriell: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
DeOTR:

If majority of votes in the East goes to Muri and he still shares from the West, I don't see how Ododo will come close to winning.

Through Election malpractice

I don't see Muri getting anything from Dino's part of west. Muri will probably share Lokoja axis and Ajaokuta with Ododo in a close race.

Dino's axis (Kaba Bunu, Mopa Muro, Ijumu, Yagba East, Yagba West) and Kogi/Koto Karfe is likely to be shared between Dino and Ododo.

It's a tight race between Muri and Ododo. Without malpractice, Muri will win it quiet easily.
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by DeOTR: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2023
Gabbriell:

Through Election malpractice

I don't see Muri getting anything from Dino's part of west. Muri will probably share Lokoja axis and Ajaokuta with Ododo in a close race.

Dino's axis (Kaba Bunu, Mopa Muro, Ijumu, Yagba East, Yagba West) and Kogi/Koto Karfe is likely to be shared between Dino and Ododo.

It's a tight race between Muri and Ododo. Without malpractice, Muri will win it quiet easily.

I honestly do not want the APC man to win.
Bello's mis-governance in the last 8 years should not be rewarded with another 4 years.
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by buhariguy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
BALLOSKI:

hope your eye Is clear now
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by TruthsFM: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
So far from Irev

Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by Goldmaxx(f): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
dinachi:
I have seen enough. Congratulations to APC Hon Ahmed Usman Ododo!
You follow Dave Wasserman of cook political report?
Re: Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results by dinachi(m): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2023
I have seen enough. Ododo is the Governor elect!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship – PDP Governors / 11 Road Contractors Collected N4bn Without Going To Site-Senate / Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.