Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body (76387 Views)

Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband / Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic) / Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by tishbite42: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
dominique:
For the sake of the kids, I hope the man is innocent

Even without carrying out an thorough autopsy, the police can examine the body carefully to confirm if she truly died from ligature injuries. If you watch true crime series on tv and youtube, you'd understand how common cases like these are. I've watched countless cases that happened in US, maybe it's because they carry out thorough investigations and leave no stone unturned. There was one I watched where a woman poisoned her husband with fetanyl overdose and called the cops when she woke up the next morning and found him unresponsive. She even wrote a book about how she was coping as a widow with small kids and was interviewed by their local TV station. What she doesn't know are the police were carrying their discreet investigation because fetanyl is a highly controlled drug and they have to investigate where he got it from without a prescription for . They went through the man's internet history, not a trace of anything related to fetanyl or any drug. They went through the woman's history, what did they see? Different searches on how to buy fetanyl without being traced. Imagine if the police had concluded that it was because the wife called them to come and check on her husband, that's how she would have conveniently gotten away with murder.

I read that story and my fear for women increased
Imagine writing a book grieving a person you murdered
That was more brutal than the murder

2 Likes

Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by ceejay80s(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
Empresa:

The contradtión is in the story. The husband claimed the neighbours helped him bring down the body when he called For help while the neighbours said they didnt help him bring down anybody but saw him on top of the woman.

When you lie to criminals like the Nigerian police, You need to be consistent
He came back and heard his son crying , he broke the door open......
I suggest police should call the boy and ask questions to find out if their mother hang herself before his dad came back

https://www.nairaland.com/7907364/toluige-olokoobi-babalolas-husband-met

The truth lies with the boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by ceejay80s(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
nanauju:

Was tilting towards your angle of analysis until I read the last paragraph of the article. Maybe you should read it again

No mark according to the police in the suggested case of suicide was found around the neck

He came back and heard his son crying , he broke the door open......
I suggest police should call the boy and ask questions to find out if their mother hang herself before his dad came back

https://www.nairaland.com/7907364/toluige-olokoobi-babalolas-husband-met
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by Advancedman(m): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2023
ceejay80s:
Make una allow the man rest, he didn't kill his wife,
It's normal for u to come home find ur wife hanging, cut the rope ,bring her down and be on top to see if u can revive her, shey na under her he for dey?
Pray no such thing happen to u, then everyone will become cid for ur matter

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by Karemarealty288(m): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
illicit:
Why will he shout for help and proceed to lie on the body?

Confusing

Oya....VeryDarkMan and Co Internet FBI make una start una foolery as usual....so the man has no right to cry and lie down on the late wife out of heartbreak and shock again?
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by Advancedman(m): 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nextt:

True, but that doesn't mean police and the public should swallow his version of story without investigation. Do you know how many homicides will be passed off as suicides if that were allowed?
He is simply don't crucify the man yet base on his version of impulse reaction that headline is making something else.

2 Likes

Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by eroticecstasy: 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
What a situation.
All these illiterate Nigerians forming detectives and judges with their punky jungle justice brains
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by ceejay80s(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
greggng:

I.know you are talking from.experience
Go and watch the fugitive movie starred by Harrison Ford.
That's same way he was caught after a man killed his wife and ran away,
Police saw him on top of his wife and he became a suspect, running and hiding all over america until the found out he didn't kill his wife

1 Share

Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by emmyN(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
dominique:

Even without carrying out an thorough autopsy, the police can examine the body carefully to confirm if she truly died from ligature injuries. If you watch true crime series on tv and youtube, you'd understand how common cases like these are. I've watched countless cases that happened in US, maybe it's because they carry out thorough investigations and leave no stone unturned. There was one I watched where a woman poisoned her husband with fetanyl overdose and called the cops when she woke up the next morning and found him unresponsive. She even wrote a book about how she was coping as a widow with small kids and was interviewed by their local TV station. What she doesn't know are the police were carrying their discreet investigation because fetanyl is a highly controlled drug and they have to investigate where he got it from without a prescription for . They went through the man's internet history, not a trace of anything related to fetanyl or any drug. They went through the woman's history, what did they see? Different searches on how to buy fetanyl without being traced. Imagine if the police had concluded that it was because the wife called them to come and check on her husband, that's how she would have conveniently gotten away with murder.

And you shared this story here because?
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by Advancedman(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
Devine288:
Only the children can save the man since he said that they saw their mom's body hanging and started crying. Only them can truly say if they saw their mom hanging and if their dad wasn't at home when it happened

Forget it o many minor have been coerced into nailing their fathers check records.
Few months ago a man jailed for rape 50 years ago just because police coerced the minor to point him as the culprit when all evidence proved otherwise while the real culprit keep doing it till 2014
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by andyanders: 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
Available9:

It is left for the man to explain that part...the police actually said no mark of rope
Exactly. A person that committed suicide by using a rope, must have the mark of the rope on the nake. The woman cannot hang herself, having those kids arround in that same house, nomatter what her problem was.

1 Like

Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by miqos02(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
ceejay80s:
It's normal for u to come home find ur wife hanging, cut the rope ,bring her down and be on top to see if u can revive her, shey na under her he for dey?
police said no evidence of rope on the woman bro.

3 Likes

Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by akinade28(f): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
nanauju:

Was tilting towards your angle of analysis until I read the last paragraph of the article. Maybe you should read it again

No mark according to the police in the suggested case of suicide was found around the neck
Great job! When I saw the comments here, I thought I was the only one that saw that part. Truly, a lot of Nigerian can't comprehend simple logic or judge situations based on their emotions alone.

4 Likes

Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by onadana: 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
illicit:
Why will he shout for help and proceed to lie on the body?

Confusing

It's not,grief,shock....if you have experienced it you will know.Loss and grief is a terrible experience.
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by onadana: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
flexydote:
Why did the man go to the market?

I go to the market too.
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by Inspirer1: 12:00am On Nov 12, 2023
ceejay80s:

That was what I thought too, cos definitely he will be over her trying to see maybe he can revive her...even after crying out to the neighbours

1 Like

Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by nanauju(f): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2023
akinade28:

Great job! When I saw the comments here, I thought I was the only one that saw that part. Truly, a lot of Nigerian can't comprehend simple logic or judge situations based on their emotions alone.

They obviously didn’t read the article to the end. They have already come to their own conclusion even before the investigation starts.

1 Like

Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by fineberry(m): 12:03am On Nov 12, 2023
dominique:

you need to give it to those investigative prowess....have watch many, that you'll wonder how people can be so Conny nd wicked. And those investigative officers too are very good in what they do.

Let hope this case is well investigated to ascertain the real perpetrators

1 Like

Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by Neddstark: 12:04am On Nov 12, 2023
The neighbor's story of him being on top her body is ludicrous.
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by Originalsly: 12:15am On Nov 12, 2023
Hmmm ... let me chew on this. The man came home from market and saw his son crying..... so he burst the door? If the door was locked wouldn't he be shouting for the wife to open it? If he shout wouldn't the neighbour's have heard him? ... same way they heard him when he shouted after "discovering" her hanging? If he discovered her hanging ... he took her down then shouted... how did he take her down all by himself? ... it had to be he cut the rope ... in which he case the rope had to be still attached to the rafter/fan whatever with knot drawn tight due to her weight . Was the cut rope up there? If not he would really have to explain how he managed to loose the knot with her body dangling on the rope. He would also have to point out where exactly he found her hanging ... and that would be a problem. It has to be a point high enough for her to dangle.... and that would make it more difficult for him to explain how he got her down.

From the report... I want to believe he strangled and then hanged her but I believe the marks on the neck are not the same for each case. The handwriting is crucial in this case if handwritten.

1 Like

Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by urCreator(m): 12:16am On Nov 12, 2023
Discovery ID is only reason we subscribe dstv. Family stay glued watching those investigations. Quite interesting, teaches alot.

dominique:

1 Like

Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by doneback04: 12:23am On Nov 12, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Let's wait for proper investigation by the security agency before any propaganda

You would wait and get tire because Nigeria has no investigation system
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by IbileIfe: 12:25am On Nov 12, 2023
Beware of Edo people.
Especially those in Benin.
I am even scared of eating their food and water.
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by isabi2lof: 12:30am On Nov 12, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by esemes256: 12:33am On Nov 12, 2023
Let all actions and reactions be based on established facts.
The police should do their job thoroughly.
The matter may be much bigger than anyone imagines.
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by Enemyofpeace: 12:36am On Nov 12, 2023
Guilty as charged. He did it
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by Sirianese: 12:50am On Nov 12, 2023
edudaniel:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/mummy-be-calming-down-neighbours-met-husband-on-top-of-wifes-body-police/amp/%3ffbclid=IwAR1P2ozXXeWHoFyk4qEC6F17KkZBCtC0KUFYbaF5lElHVTmE5vmtiMa1JR0

WAHALA WAHALA WAHALA!

*in Portable's voice*
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:04am On Nov 12, 2023
Lol, police say na mark of violence 🤣
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by mukthar2000(m): 2:15am On Nov 12, 2023
I wish that mummy come down boy was present at that moment the could have be a better witness to ask what transpired.

Rest in peace sister.
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by defrank1: 2:19am On Nov 12, 2023
Let's wait until we hear the full gist before we talk about anything so as not to blow the fragile case out of proportion of proportion
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body by Brandiebird: 2:30am On Nov 12, 2023
gassbee:
How many women get liver to hang themselves

You and I have the same idea, I thought a woman hanging her self in front of her child was out of the ordinary. Women usually pick less invasive methods, like drinking poison. If she was to hang her self then maybe she would do it far away from her home and children. We’re all just guessing though and only she knows what happened.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating / Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) / Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.