Stats: 3,195,448 members, 7,958,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" (25312 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by VastFinder: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2017

A taxi driver identified as Ajibade Ademisoye was allegedly killed by operatives of the Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) on Monday September 25, in Rumuakunde community, Emohua Local Government Area of Rivers State.

The deceased's wife Mrs. Gift Jibade and the relatives of the slain taxi driver on Tuesday, staged a peaceful protest demanding justice for her murdered husband.

Narrating the event leading to the death of her husband, Mrs Jibade, a mother of three said:

"On Monday Morning my husband who is a taxi driver called on me to go and register our Children in school, after given me the money, he told me he wanted to go out to buy something, immediately he left, just close to the playing ground, we saw people running, only for us to know that it was SARS operatives harrasing people ,so he took to his heels. He was however shot at the neck, when he fell down, the SARS man met him on the floor and shot at him again.

According to reports, the SARS men carried him few metres away from where they shot him and used plantain leaf to cover him. A lady that was farming nearby saw them and raised alarm. Youths from the community came out in their numbers and started throwing stones at the SARS operatives, who quickly drove off in an unidentified vehicle without plate number."

"The villagers carried the corpse to the killers being SARS, that was what Led to the protest" said the widow.

"The children have been crying demanding to see their father, all to no avail. My husband Mr jibade is a peaceful man, he has lived in this Local Government for more than 10years now. We were surprised to hear in the news that SARS operatives labelled him a cultists, Please Mr Chairman and the good people of the State give us Justice, Mrs. Gift cries out."
In his response the Council Chairman,Chief Godspower Nnwoka commiserated with the bereaved Family while urging them to take solace in God.

He stated that the Council has commenced full scale investigation on what actually transpired that led to the ugly incident which resulted to the loss of life of Mr. Ajibade Ademisoye.

He assured the Rumuakunde people, Emohua and Yoruba Communities that the Council will ensure that Justice is done once the Council concludes its investigation on the matter.

NEWS VIA: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/photos-my-husband-was-peaceful-man.html?m=1
Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by paiz: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2017
I said it yesterday dont ever trust SARS

Their best sport is accidental discharge

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2017
RIP cry
May it not be well with this unfortunate Sars people

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by Florblu(f): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2017
Even if he is a cultist,who passed the law that cultist should be killed?

Most SARS are drunk even before they resume duty,hence they go about oppressing innocent citizens with their guns

52 Likes

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by BiafranBushBoy: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2017
Useless country...

Will anything good ever come out of it?

Yeap... Buhari

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by dollytino4real(f): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2017
the fear of SARS in rivers state is the beginning of long life

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2017
U see what gov Wike said abt Sars,now who will take care of these little children? I hate placing a curse on someone but today am forced to do that.IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH UR HUSBAND KILLERS THEY WILL ALL DIE A MISERABLE DAETH.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by Diso60090(m): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2017
Munu Nigeria pol
Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2017
Service to naija is a suicide mission

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by Finstar: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2017
I'm living this discombobulated nation next week.. Who's coming with me?

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2017
I feel so sad for her children, how will they cope.God please help them.
Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by Jh0wsef(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2017
TO BE HONEST,

I STILL DON'T KNOW IF SARS IS FOR OR AGAINST THE MASSES.

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by Henrolla(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2017
It's only God that protects us in this country.
May his soul Rest in peace.
Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by nototribalist: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2017
Na wa o. Since he's Afonja, there's 99.9 % chance he was in support of military killing igbos in biafra Land. We tell them everybody go collect too one by one.

Afonjas right now, Wondering how they will get their oduduwa by tomorrow

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by April4th(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2017
So sad.
Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by Crystalline(f): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2017
I really hope the killers are brought to book...imagine
Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2017
the Police shoould be made to pay her and establish trust fund for her children, if we were living in a sane society, if no one is held accountable when evil is commited, there will worse things that will happen

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by fpeter(f): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by kaytolee(m): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2017
RIP....THIS NIGERIA SHA
Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by Romanreign2(m): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2017
Why can't they just scrap this thing call SARS angry
Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by nototribalist: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Crystalline:
I really hope the killers are brought to book...imagine
which book?

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Romanreign2:
Why can't they just scrap this thing call SARS angry
they have become worse than the robbers they were set up to manage, they have become the frankestein monster

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by free2ryhme: 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is so sad and unacceptable on every level

snuffing life from a fellow human being without thorough and concrete investigation through the proper channel is barbaric

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by stagger: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
I decree that the SARS operative who did this will bury all his children before he dies a harrowing death.

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by xgames: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
Finstar:
I'm living this discombobulated nation next week.. Who's coming with me?
bros abeg wherever ure going pls carry me I no mind anywhere at all
Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by ogbright: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oh lord! what's this ? see my fellow woman turned to a widow within a second. God plsssssss give this little kids justice and send help their way.

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by HMZi: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
SARS are a menace to the society,can't we start a petition or online campaign against this sort of acts.Most SARS members are robbers,cultists,rapists,kidnappers et al....oh Nigeria

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by Jabioro: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
So the law give shoot at sight order for any sighted cult member...

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by onward4life(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
#RestInPeace
#thyWillBeDone
#hisPeaceMatters

My heart bleeds as I saw the eyes of his kids

Sars all I care are ritualists and are inversely connected to 50 percent of all rituals that was never busted!

Tribalism has eaten and consumed the common Soul of a Modern day Nairalander with the help of the sup Mods.

if he were to be the python Dance Family tribal attackers/educated nuisance will come on air and say Ipod!

I just dey watch Ibos yoruba hausa and small middle bet disgrace their manhood online

I Rep #Bendel
#sokponba2Upper
#WarriWorriors

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by Azam101: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
The killer of the innocent man will never have rest of mind.

Re: Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" by MadCow1: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
SARS IN Rivers State are just as bad as the Criminals..

The first issue I have is that they have no uniform or identifying feature and they seem to have express permit to indiscriminately and without cause use their weapons.

I remember one day on one of my drives from Lagos to Port Harcourt, I had passed them at Rumuji junction just as they were entering the highway.. Cos I was speeding I didn't get to meet them again until Uniport Junction when they eventually caught up to me in traffic. They were not chasing me but when they entered the traffic, I just started hearing sound of automatic gunfire. They were shooting in the air for vehicles to clear for them to pass. I had to duck inside my car for fear of a stray bullet hitting me. And this was the third time I was witnessing this type of behavior from them in Port Harcourt. On one occasion, it was a Checkpoint inside Trans Amadi and for every car they stopped, they did so with gun shots in the air.. grin grin

I don't understand how the Nigerian Police can even think such recklessness and unprofessionalsm is an appropriate behavior for the Police.

I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect / Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) / Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command