Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday (30192 Views)

South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) / Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Shares Their Chat Where She Confessed (screenshots) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by PrinceGallant: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2023
I am happy for you. May such evil never occur to me.
Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by clockwisereport: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2023
My friend's father was also falsely accused of stealing manhood. As if that was not enough, the guy arranged a gang and destroyed the old man's house.

The guy and his gang are currently in police custody. We will meet in court

1 Like

Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by DomPerignon: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2023
Kalatium:
No sooner was I on my way leaving the market, after buying all what I need and ticking all the items on my list than a stranger came out of the blue to accuse me of stealing his penis.

I won't say the state this happened.

At first I didn't clearly understood what he meant because he initially said, I should return what left his body.

What looked like a funny claim in my ear turned serious as he started shouting and calling the attention of passers by. People started encircling us and the guy who accused me said we are going to police station, I was like why will I follow you to station when I didn't do anything wrong.

One of the passers by said I should just follow him if I know I am truly Innocent since the station is not far. I had no choice that to follow them to prove my innocence ( the accuser and the passer-by) with many thoughts on my mind.
On our way I resolved to call all the important people I know that can get me out of this mess. I first dialed my dad's number and started explaining what was going on before the guy said I should cut the call that we must go to that station or else he will collect my phone.

Eventually we arrived there, and met two police men inside the station compound, then my accuser started laying claim of his stolen manhood story. I was called to narrate what happened and I told them I just left the market gate after purchasing all I needed from the market only to be falsely accused.

The two officer took us inside the station to write a statement. After the accuser narrated his story once more, one of the officer was laughing.
The police asked what I do for a living and I told him I am a medical Doctor and the hospital I work. He asked the accuser same question who said he is a university student and doesn't stay far from the market. He asked of both our phone numbers and also gave out his number to us. Then he asked the accuser to put his hand in his trouser to confirm if his manhood is there, the guy touched and the manhood was there.

He then started saying that initially he didn't feel anything there that there have been cases like that in his school and that he was shocked that the thing happened to him that's why he dragged the case to the station.

The police then said that he has been hearing about this stealing of manhood and that people can do diabolical things for money. However, it could also be that his mind might be playing tricks on him as such he felt his penis might be missing when it actuality it is actually there.

The police man said I should go that since the guy has confirmed his penis is intact, there is no case. He said I shouldn't be annoyed that if I were in the guy's shoes I might as well do the same . He also said that it could be that it actually happened but me being there at the wrong time and being there when he felt such that he will easily take the person close by as the culprit. I felt relieved but at the same time angry for been falsely accused and my time wasted for something as dumb as this.

When we were going outside the station, the guy who falsely accused me was dragging his foot and kept working very slow such that I was at a far distance in the front. The passer-by that followed us early was apologizing to me, that I shouldn't be angry.

Damn, I was just feeling different emotions. However, I thank God nothing happened to me ( I wasn't hurt and no mob action or jungle justice), nothing was missing and I came back home safe and fine.

My dad who is in another state got worried when I called earlier. If something had happened to me that guy will have had the worst day of his life. The kind of people that will have come for him eh.

There were 2 things on my mind. It's either that guy did it intentionally to put me in trouble or he is delusional ( superstitious) and/or actually suffering from Koro syndrome.

Help move this to Fp so everyone can be aware of this.
You should get that idiot arrested for false accusation and threat to your safety.

Go back to that police station and intitiate a case against the idiot that dragged you there in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by fineboynl(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2023
If one has the power to collect someone organ collecting their brain should have been the first thing first.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by socialjustice93: 9:29am On Nov 11, 2023
Kalatium:
No sooner was I on my way leaving the market, after buying all what I need and ticking all the items on my list than a stranger came out of the blue to accuse me of stealing his penis.

At first I didn't clearly understood what he meant because he initially said, I should return what left his body.

What looked like a funny claim in my ear turned serious as he started shouting and calling the attention of passers by. People started encircling us and the guy who accused me said we are going to police station, I was like why will I follow you to station when I didn't do anything wrong.

One of the passers by said I should just follow him if I know I am truly Innocent since the station is not far. I had no choice that to follow them to prove my innocence ( the accuser and the passer-by) with many thoughts on my mind.
On our way I resolved to call all the important people I know that can get me out of this mess. I first dialed my dad's number and started explaining what was going on before the guy said I should cut the call that we must go to that station or else he will collect my phone.

Eventually we arrived there, and met two police men inside the station compound, then my accuser started laying claim of his stolen manhood story. I was called to narrate what happened and I told them I just left the market gate after purchasing all I needed from the market only to be falsely accused.

The two officer took us inside the station to write a statement. After the accuser narrated his story once more, one of the officer was laughing.
The police asked what I do for a living and I told him I am a medical Doctor and the hospital I work. He asked the accuser same question who said he is a university student and doesn't stay far from the market. He asked of both our phone numbers and also gave out his number to us. Then he asked the accuser to put his hand in his trouser to confirm if his manhood is there, the guy touched and the manhood was there.

He then started saying that initially he didn't feel anything there that there have been cases like that in his school and that he was shocked that the thing happened to him that's why he dragged the case to the station.

The police then said that he has been hearing about this stealing of manhood and that people can do diabolical things for money. However, it could also be that his mind might be playing tricks on him as such he felt his penis might be missing when it actuality it is actually there.

The police man said I should go that since the guy has confirmed his penis is intact, there is no case. He said I shouldn't be annoyed that if I were in the guy's shoes I might as well do the same . He also said that it could be that it actually happened but me being there at the wrong time and being there when he felt such that he will easily take the person close by as the culprit. I felt relieved but at the same time angry for been falsely accused and my time wasted for something as dumb as this.

When we were going outside the station, the guy who falsely accused me was dragging his foot and kept working very slow such that I was at a far distance in the front. The passer-by that followed us early was apologizing to me, that I shouldn't be angry.

Damn, I was just feeling different emotions. However, I thank God nothing happened to me ( I wasn't hurt and no mob action or jungle justice), nothing was missing and I came back home safe and fine.

My dad who is in another state got worried when I called earlier. If something had happened to me that guy will have had the worst day of his life. The kind of people that will have come for him eh.

There were 2 things on my mind. It's either that guy did it intentionally to put me in trouble or he is delusional ( superstitious) and/or actually suffering from Koro syndrome.

The guy did it intentionally but unfortunately it didn't work out for him and his syndicate. They're criminals. Your head is strong and your chi is alive. And let me guess the state it happened, Cross River state.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by Preferito(m): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2023
Na God save you oooooo.... Many have gone for this same reason.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by IPG25(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2023
Wahala here and there
Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by 36STATES: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2023
Tjra:
This smells like a fake story

For those who may be accused falsely next time.. Don't act like a gentleman else dem go lynch you or beat you beyond redemption.

Display craze for the accuser and if possible get him to pull down his trousers and boxers in the presence of everyone.

Silence is not golden when you are before hungry babaric Nigerians. Smart up oo

Complete fake storey. And a very silly one at that.

He said he is a doctor But doesn't know how to defend his right, and a boy dragged you to the police station in disgrace? If it was a true story the police would have arrested the guy right away and everyone that accompanied him.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by stasius: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2023
You should not end the case there.

Please sue the guy for character defamation to teach others a lesson!!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by Mikespecialone(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2023
Am happy for you bro ! , see what you just dodged

1 Like

Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by 36STATES: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2023
CJStarz:
U are a medical doctor and a student ordered you to stop making calls otherwise he would seize your phone?
U are a medical doctor and you allowed the guy go Scot free, and couldn't get the police to arrest him so you could sue his ass out?
Wakanda doctor are you?
U too dull mehnn

He is not doctor. Fake childish storey.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by stasius: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2023
Op if you die the matter I will really be angry.

I want a follow up on the case and I want to read about how you took the guy to court.

You can sue him for defamation of character and conspiracy with the intention to cause harm or kill.. A good lawyer will raise about ten count charges against him for you. Thank God there is police documentation.
Don't let this case die down. What if he killed you via mob action?
I repeat, get a good lawyer and DSS. Arrest that guy and put him in detention then charge him to court to teach everyone a lesson.
That is how they go around killing innocent people on a daily basis. He is Bloody university fool!(not student). That Koro Syndrome will kill him. Rubbish.
I hate this kind of report.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by CJStarz: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2023
36STATES:

He is not doctor. Fake childish storey.
Thank you for seeing what I saw.
Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by Jetland(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2023
Kalatium:

Let me say this for the sake of those that this may be beneficial to. I pray you don't ever experience something like this, and if it ever happened, don't play a gentle man card. You need to be proactive. Once someone walks to you and says you have stolen his manhood, gather as much energy as you can and land him brain-resetting slaps that will cause him to feel dizzy. Don't stop there, continue shouting as much as you can that he has stolen your money by removing it from your pocket and given it to his accomplice who has run away. By doing this, when people gather, they will be confused on whose story they should believe. You must insist that you want to take the person to the police station. Only let go if people are seriously begging you to forgive him.

Being gentle and looking confused would make people believe that you actually did it.
Please let's say safe.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by DKM123: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2023
His plan failed. They do this when they want to steal from a person. They will have other partners who do the stealing (not just from you but from inquisitive distracted passers-by) during the commotion.

You ought to have reported your own case to police on false accusation, harassment and emotional trauma..
He should have settled you financially in that station. That's if the police isn't in on it.

No one actually believe thier preek was stolen. NO ONE. Unless they are suffering insan!ty. Those who do this are using an old stealing trick that was popular few decades ago.

BTW, it's because stewpid illiterate buff00ns believe such n0nsense, that's why the trick is still relevant to this day. No thanks to the different religion tricksters who endlessly preach juJu into thier skull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by Oomardesigns: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2023
Baba thank God for your life, if to say na some other places, na mob action direct o

1 Like

Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by Dshocker(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2023
Kalatium:

You were not far from dying yesterday.

A serious allegation that would have made passerby to lynch you.

Things like this, you don't take it lightly, you ought to press charges since you both are at the station.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by kenny160: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Too many Evils Under this USELESS APC/Tinubu govt. undecided

Pple now thiefing and Vanishing Preek.🀦🀦

You can't find such during Goodluck, Yaradua or Obasanjo's Administration. πŸ˜πŸ˜’
is either you are ignorant or you are kids during those era or you are talking for talk say..things like this began around 2001 when they first inteoduce new 100, 200 and 500naira notes. If you dnt like Tinubu, you have your reason but to say it is not in those people's era it is very wrong and make you look stewpd sorry to say bro but that is the fact.
Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by omoyagba: 10:00am On Nov 11, 2023
which kin way you act so? you ought to have insisted that he be arrested and charged to court for making false allegation/report to police, defamation of character and attempted murder. you ought to follow it up till the case is over and his butt is in jail. what if you had been lynched? you think he would have owned up to the mob that in fact his penis was intact? no!!, absolutely no!!!.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by bigman001(m): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2023
Kalatium:

Thank God nothing happened to you, those guys are criminals, the other guy that told you to go to the police station with him is also his accomplice, for him to have stayed till you both left the police station shows they are together running the criminal act and this is how innocent people die unjustly from the hands of their criminals.
Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by hansomb: 10:25am On Nov 11, 2023
If na 4 Anambara this happened dey 4 don circle your head with tyre, petrol and matches. Am sure probably this happen in the North in a city.
Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by MrBroke(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2023
That guy get luck if na me him I go turn him false accusations to reality cause I go beat him prick comot. Rubbish!
Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by jeff1607(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2023
Ozommadu:
Op you're a weak man...imagine such public embarrassment and you let it slide just like that

He would still go and do it on someone else but I hope he jam someone like me, I go naked am

Keyboard warrior, wehdone
Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by crisubanijunior(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2023
…from ur narration, it seems this didnt happen in Nigeria. Else, i have never seen or heard of a Nigerian policeman that would just tell u to go, even apologizing to u in this kind of serious issue.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Not to talk of the fact that u even wrote a statement. Then they just let u go just like that. That means Nigeria is becoming great

1 Like

Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by Vinnie2000(m): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2023
kenny160:
is either you are ignorant or you are kids during those era or you are talking for talk say..things like this began around 2001 when they first inteoduce new 100, 200 and 500naira notes. If you dnt like Tinubu, you have your reason but to say it is not in those people's era it is very wrong and make you look stewpd sorry to say bro but that is the fact.

Goan Sit down!😏😏

Around the Year 2000, we heard about things like this.

But After that time, The phenomenon Disappeared for 20years.🀨

Only For it to Resurrect in the HOPELESS Regime of Bulaba. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by 3ice9ce: 10:40am On Nov 11, 2023
madridguy:
Your type of gentleman has high degree. I don't wish to found myself in such situation but if I were you, its either the guy his in coma by now or I will be in the ICU because I will never allow the matter to die like that.

Just imagine the kind allegation in this present day where majority of Nigerians are blood thirsty.

Baba, thank your star and make sure you go for thanksgiving. If you have clothes that you're wearing again, dash it out and if there's where you can share sweets for small children please buy and share for them.

Make God no let us see akoba/adaba

It is inside the station I will beat the guy to coma.
Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by neonly: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2023
I remember then early 2010 a girl was walking beside the road then a car was approaching her from d back girl didn’t hear the horn because she had an eye phone in her ear i touched d girl to let her know wetin dey happen fir her back
Hmmmmm very big mistake from me sha girl started screaming that i have stolen her phone God i was speechless it took some of my guys to search her and found her phone in her pocket
D kind beating i gave her ehhh and sure in her life she wouldn’t try such thing again

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by Woodshot: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2023
When they're accusing you;
Raise storm...raise a mighty alarm...shout on top your lungs. Met their madness with overdose of madness.

Just try to make it look like they're plotting to steal from you because that's exactness of the whole scenario.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by justking(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2023
Thank God for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Orders Samuel Olajide Afolayan To Pay N9m To Herdsman For Seizing 42 Cows / 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah / Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.