Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying (15900 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? / Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by Jewessgratitud3: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2023
Josywhyte:
After the school fiasco,you seem to be calling your sister's husband a weakling. My dear hear me well....never predict to a man how to run his family or handle his wife.
You're just lambasting the man as if he was there when the issue happened.
Na dis kind talk dey pain me

I didn't even lambast him the way I wanted to you people are talking. Why did he leave the children in that school after the first incidence?

If the wife had gone ahead to remove him they'll say she's flouting the husbands order now she let him rule his family the way he likes the son is suffering for it.
Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by Jewessgratitud3: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
thrillionaire:
Me sef just dey imagine say one wing of the school burn down overnight - contracted with utmost discretion, so that that arrogant head teacher woman go understand pain too. But.. 🤷

LoL... My brother it's painful when people think you can't do anything after hurting you. God dey sha.

1 Like

Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by LordReed(m): 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
maasoap:

Her kid was beaten, nothing done about it. She only talked to the other kids, you're accusing her. Your head is paining you, walahi.

How do you know? You know the remaining pupils and their parents? You are not intelligent at all.

You equally hate the truth, right? What did he say about him again? I can't seem to remember.

Even if he's to run it aground? His kid is being bullied and he seems powerless or less of a man. My kids' school owner and teachers know better than to bully, injure, torture my kids. That's after few warnings to them

So if you hear that your children were accosted in their school by another parent without a teacher involved you will take it lightly?
Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by Pussyisgud: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Some of you will remember this story that happened two years ago to my nephew.
https://www.nairaland.com/6873579/lagos-teacher-removed-nephews-tooth/1#108076292

After the owner of the school apologized and the matter died down, some of the teachers have not been so nice to my nephew. He's always complaining of one teacher or the other beating him but the Mom in order not to appear like a troublesome person decided to talk to her son to always be well behaved and avoid his teachers at all cost as she can't be going to the school all the time to shout.
I remember a few people then asking me where's the father in all this but then I was covering him because I didn't want to expose his weak point in this whole matter. I'm still not going to say why he's helpless and can't confront the school for all the bullying on his child but I believe at this point a Smart thinker will know why.

Recently the boy said the teacher now deviced a new way of spanking him. She does it in hidden places where the marks will not show because he's fair but the Mom again shunned him after telling her.

Yesterday I called her and she told me his class mate s Mom sent him on errand ( they attend the same church) my nephew bought the stuff and brought it to her. The son his classmate now accused my nephew of telling his Mom that he brought money to school or so I can't remember what it was about. My nephew said he did no such thing that he only helped his Mom to get something.

They got to school and this boy went and brought other senior boys that are 10- 12 to come and beat my nephew ( he is 8 ) up for telling his mother on him. They beat him and while all that was happening no teacher came to his rescue or even noticed. I mean for people that are paid to look after children.

My sister went to pick them and her son told her all that happened and immediately my sister called the boys and was asking them why. So she gave them a serious warning never to touch him again and left.

The next thing she got a message from the daughter of the owner of the school ( the owner who handled the first issue died this year) telling her that she has no right to come and warn those children that she took laws into her hands that my sister is no longer allowed in the school premises henceforth. My sister went there the next day and was explaining to her that she didn't touch the boys but only warned them. The woman just kept flaring up saying she harassed the boys then my sister too fired her back and said they should call the boy and ask. She went to the boys class amidst pushes and teachers dragging her not to enter she pushed her way through to the boys class and asked the boy if she touched him the boy said no. The woman was now yelling at her teachers that none of them can talk now that's she here. Meaning they all teamed up and reported to her the HM that my sister harassed the boy.

After all the argument, she threatened my sister with arrest if she sets her foot in the school again and my sister reminded her of the tooth issue that she was going to take up the matter and the owner of the school boasted that she already sacked the teacher and my sister can not do anything..

Their father was called and he came back talking trash every where that my sister went to school to fight.
My youngest sisters husband also went to the school to ask what happened and tried to settle it and all that. Now their father said the school authority said they don't want to see the children in the school again...
As in... I don't get....

She's trying to take up the matter but I said to leave them because now the woman claimed she already sacked the teacher that he chase might be futile. Instead let their father change school for them.

She's feeling bad about the way they treated her children and how nothing was done about the bullying. She wants justice for her children. Please Should she go ahead and take it up against the school because she said the woman didn't actually sack the teacher immediately, after that incidence like she claimed that it took a while and the teacher left of her own accord..

My friend you are the one that made posted this write up.
See you did the right thing that boy is gonna be proud of you for standing for him now and in future.
Don't worry just change a new school school yapa for lagos.
My own parents were pussies never stood on my matter when i was young, they even had the guts to come report me to the headmaster made me suffer, anyway that's story for another day it's past tense now.
If you beat my child unnecessarily or too much or bully im showing up in that goddamn school and you must call the police that day if not i won't leave.
If it was my neighbor's pikin that's been beaten it's not of my business, but if you touch mine you have touch me and it won't be funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by DonroxyII: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
ravensckar:

But me, all my life anyone that has had dealings with me knows he's dealing with a semi-mad man. If you touch my wife or children, then, you have brought trouble upon yourself. Me I no get time for civility, if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow. Funny enough, that was how I was raised. My Papa go pull agbada slap anybody wey touch him wife or pikin. cheesy cheesy
Once I finished My Book Na to Go learn Some Boxings Moves Ajeh!

Na Only Madmen Dey Enjoy This Country ..

If Your Head No dey Touch, Forget !
Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by Jewessgratitud3: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
Pussyisgud:

My friend you are the one that made posted this write up.
See you did the right thing that boy is gonna be proud of you for standing for him now and in future.
Don't worry just change a new school school yapa for lagos.
My own parents were pussies never stood on my matter when i was young, they even had the guts to come report me to the headmaster made me suffer, anyway that's story for another day it's past tense now.
If you beat my child unnecessarily or too much or bully im showing up in that goddamn school and you must call the police that day if not i won't leave.
If it was my neighbor's pikin that's been beaten it's not of my business, but if you touch mine you have touch me and it won't be funny.

Exactly my brother. Parents need to stand up for their children otherwise these bullies will think they have the right to do what they are doing.
Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by emmyN(m): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I don't know for their papa o.

My brother. They are lucky my sister is the quiet type. All this one people are talking, if na me go there maa no lie I for slap the woman sha because me I'm hot tempered than my sister. You know say twins no dey be the same. She's the direct opposite of me, very gentle and soft spoken. Na me dey even ginger her sometimes. lipsrsealed still people are blaming her. Hm

Please stay away from your sister and her family, please!

1 Like

Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I made this post for sensible people who can reason and give constructive advice. Not the distorted incoherent slurs you gibberished up there.

Taaah. Leave grammar and big big vocabs not. You just did the same thing he noticed about your sister, being adamant and always thinking you are right. That must be hereditary. The fact is if your sister continue complaining and having issues with the school, she is the problem. Let her withdraw her child and allow peace reign. Simple
Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by maasoap(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
LordReed:

So if you hear that your children were accosted in their school by another parent without a teacher involved you will take it lightly?
You meant my kid that bullied another kid, right? And I won't ask about why he bullied another kid but I will be mad at the parent of the bullied kid for asking my kid "why"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by LordReed(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
maasoap:

You meant my kid that bullied another kid, right? And I won't ask about why he bullied another kid but I will be mad at the parent of the bullied kid for asking my kid "why"?

Yeah if your kid is a bully you certainly have more serious problems than reacting to a parent accosting your child without a teacher present but if you think that is the correct thing to do then it shows why your child would be a bully in the first place.
Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by AbuAeesha: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I made this post for sensible people who can reason and give constructive advice. Not the distorted incoherent slurs you gibberished up there.

He made quite sensible statement, only if u would fair to urself.
You stated the tooth issue,the child being bullied,
But u never talked about withdrawing the child from the school...
Is that the only school??
Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by zrocky: 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Send address make we fall in with things and things
wahala b like bicycle hahahaha
Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by athorello(m): 5:34am On Nov 12, 2023
Parents should always visit their wards schools. E get why.

My papa (peace be unto his soul) don go warn thuggish labour prefect for im own papa house before.

Anyway, public school is no man's land.
Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by Jewessgratitud3: 5:47am On Nov 12, 2023
athorello:
Parents should always visit their wards schools. E get why.

My papa (peace be unto his soul) don go warn thuggish labour prefect for im own papa house before.

Anyway, public school is no man's land.

Exactly.

The boy reported what happened to his mother and when they met my sister in church, the mother asked what happened. My sister narrated and the woman was shocked at what the son did and and said my nephew didn't do what the son accused him of and so told him to go and apologize to my sister.
The following day they got to church ( they had a three days program in church) my sister said the little boy came again apologizing. The mum said he should go everyday and apologize to my sister. So my sister now went to the mom and said it's ok ooo. That she has forgiven the boy.

You see that even the boys mother did not support him but those wicked teachers because of what happened in the past have formed a hate for them.
Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by DJInfluence: 6:08am On Nov 12, 2023
I must admit I stopped reading after few lines. Is there no other school in the area or that child must go to that school?
Does the mum knows what irreparable damage is being done to the psychic of the child?
The only motivation should be the welfare of the child. So she should take her child to another school. Why do Nigeria parents wait until it's too late to take their ward serious?
Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by Shakathezulu1: 6:58am On Nov 12, 2023
tasceige:

Lemme buy you a drink.. what's your brand.
0036202750. GTB. Mai use am drink Heineken with suya, this evening.
Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by Jewessgratitud3: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2023
DJInfluence:
I must admit I stopped reading after few lines. Is there no other school in the area or that child must go to that school?
Does the mum knows what irreparable damage is being done to the psychic of the child?
The only motivation should be the welfare of the child. So she should take her child to another school. Why do Nigeria parents wait until it's too late to take their ward serious?

It's the father o. It's the father. He has refused to change their school.
Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by CarlosTheJackal: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
Thank God that this lady didn't marry, everything in her life is posted on social media for attention or validation
Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by ahnie: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
Thank God that this lady didn't marry, everything in her life is posted on social media for attention or validation
Hello there,long time!
Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by CarlosTheJackal: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
ahnie:

Hello there,long time!
How re you ahnie?

You have not posted your recipe and dish for long? It helps us to cook in this budget economy.

How is the family

1 Like

Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by ahnie: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
How re you ahnie?

You have not posted your recipe and dish for long? It helps us to cook in this budget economy.

How is the family
Family's doing great.

Concerning the dishes I dey post for food thread!

Hope you're doing great?

1 Like

Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by CarlosTheJackal: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
ahnie:

Family's doing great.

Concerning the dishes I dey post for food thread!

Hope you're doing great?
I will check it out on food section.

Yes , God is elevating us

1 Like

Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by maasoap(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
LordReed:

Yeah if your kid is a bully you certainly have more serious problems than reacting to a parent accosting your child without a teacher present

I'm glad you saw it that way too.

but if you think that is the correct thing to do then it shows why your child would be a bully in the first place
No, you mixed it up right there. As a parent of a bully, if you are mad at the parent of a bullied victim of your kid for accosting your bully kid instead of asking your kid if he actually bullied another kid, it shows why your kid turned up to be a bully. This makes sense better
Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by LordReed(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
maasoap:

I'm glad you saw it that way too.

No, you mixed it up right there. As a parent of a bully, if you are mad at the parent of a bullied victim of your kid for accosting your bully kid instead of asking your kid if he actually bullied another kid, it shows why your kid turned up to be a bully. This makes sense better

Nope, you got it wrong. If you think it is OK to accost a child without a teacher present it means you think bullying behaviour is OK.
Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by grandstar(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3
There are 3kinds of schools based on what their foremost goals are:

1. Public schools whose main goals goal is to remain politically correct and just provide an "education" no matter how good or lousy it may be.

2. Private schools which sole purpose is to provide the best education possible. Money, though very important, is secondary.

3.Private schools which sole purpose is to make money. That is the type of school your nephew attends

If your child's bullying will mean the loss of other pupils, your nephew can go to blazes.

Many of such schools overlook immorality and many other acts of indiscipline if it will cost them pupils.

It's best your ward leaves the school. Bullies don't like victims who reports them. Some teachers and the school owner may not be too happy

The solution is to take your nephew out as they want to settle scores with him, seek revenge. Bullies work in group and prey on the vulnerable.

A lawsuit of 100m will make the school seat up. It will however cost money. Your child would also need to be withdrawn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying by Jewessgratitud3: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2023
grandstar:
Jewessgratitud3
There are 3kinds of schools based on what their foremost goals are:

1. Public schools whose main goals goal is to remain politically correct and just provide an "education" no matter how good or lousy it may be.

2. Private schools which sole purpose is to provide the best education possible. Money, though very important, is secondary.

3.Private schools which sole purpose is to make money. That is the type of school your nephew attends

If your child's bullying will mean the loss of other pupils, your nephew can go to blazes.

Many of such schools overlook immorality and many other acts of indiscipline if it will cost them pupils.

It's best your ward leaves the school. Bullies don't like victims who reports them. Some teachers and the school owner may not be too happy

The solution is to take your nephew out as they want to settle scores with him, seek revenge. Bullies work in group and prey on the vulnerable.

A lawsuit of 100m will make the school seat up. It will however cost money. Your child would also need to be withdrawn.

You're right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Be More Selfish? / What If You Have An Academic Blockhead For A Child! / Nagging Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.