Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Moment Ex-governor Obiano's Wife Was Seen Trying To Pacify Man Who Refused To Sh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Ex-governor Obiano's Wife Was Seen Trying To Pacify Man Who Refused To Sh (1199 Views)

In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp / Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments / Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Ex-governor Obiano's Wife Was Seen Trying To Pacify Man Who Refused To Sh by AnambraPeople: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
Moment Ex-Governor Obiano's Wife Was Seen Trying to Pacify Man Who Refused To Shake Hands with Husband

Ebele Obiano, the wife of former Governor of Anambra State, was captured on video trying to pacify businessman, Chief Okey Ezeibe who disgraced her husband in an event by refusing to have a handshake with him. The incident took place at an event in Houston, Texas, where Ezeibe refused to shake hands with the former governor.

In the viral video, Ebele Obiano can be seen jokingly holding onto Okey Ezeibe, attempting to pacify him and begging him to forgive her husband. Ezeibe makes it clear that his issue is solely with Former Governor Willie Obiano, and not with Ebele Obiano herself.

This encounter occurred at the same event where Okey Ezeibe declined to shake hands with Willie Obiano. Anambra People Magazine previously reported on the incident, which took place in Houston, Texas.

There have been several speculations regarding Ezeibe's refusal to shake hands with Obiano. Some believe it may be due to unresolved business matters, while others think it could be related to Obiano's treatment of his predecessor, Mr. Peter Obi, who happens to be a friend of Okey Ezeibe.

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/moment-ex-governor-obianos-wife-was-seen-trying-to-pacify-man-who-refused-to-shake-hands-with-husband/

Watch video here👇
https://youtube.com/shorts/MMSjENXR4pI?si=ciIdM64-GBFVIArz

1 Share

Re: Moment Ex-governor Obiano's Wife Was Seen Trying To Pacify Man Who Refused To Sh by FuckingMachine: 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
I must Bleep this woman this December to pacify her.
Re: Moment Ex-governor Obiano's Wife Was Seen Trying To Pacify Man Who Refused To Sh by AnambraPeople: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2023
Re: Moment Ex-governor Obiano's Wife Was Seen Trying To Pacify Man Who Refused To Sh by slivertongue: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
life is all about live and lets live
Re: Moment Ex-governor Obiano's Wife Was Seen Trying To Pacify Man Who Refused To Sh by Okiton: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
grin
Re: Moment Ex-governor Obiano's Wife Was Seen Trying To Pacify Man Who Refused To Sh by SIXTEENTH(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
FuckingMachine:
I must Bleep this woman this December to pacify her.

No dream is too BiG, but this dream can flip to nightmares

1 Like

Re: Moment Ex-governor Obiano's Wife Was Seen Trying To Pacify Man Who Refused To Sh by ZaRuleOfLaw: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

No dream is too BiG, but this dream can flip to nightmares
I swear grin the guy go shock when him blokos begin grow for him armpit grin sad
Re: Moment Ex-governor Obiano's Wife Was Seen Trying To Pacify Man Who Refused To Sh by nazicartel(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
My kind of person. If I'm not happy with you... You will definitely know. I don't hide feelings. I only hide feelings if I want to deal with you.....

2 Likes

Re: Moment Ex-governor Obiano's Wife Was Seen Trying To Pacify Man Who Refused To Sh by MadamExcellency: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2023
That's her role as a wife. She knows the root of the crisis hence she can intervene. Humility can solve 95% of human misunderstandings and disputes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jerry And Ngozi In Aso Rock(2007)! / NDLEA Boss Arrested In London / Our President Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.