Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Bella Shmurda Shower Praises On His Baby Mama As He Shares Photos Of His Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Shmurda Shower Praises On His Baby Mama As He Shares Photos Of His Child (1495 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don / Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bella Shmurda Shower Praises On His Baby Mama As He Shares Photos Of His Child by Dayvidoo: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4H2yts6Ho?si=5GUuwcS3pd7aikuO

The musician appeared to be enjoying his job as a father with much excitement and pride. One particularly touching feature of the photograph was Bella Shmurda wearing the customised jewellery he created to honour the late Mohbad.

Source: Bella Shmurda @X App

Nlfpmod, Mynd44

Re: Bella Shmurda Shower Praises On His Baby Mama As He Shares Photos Of His Child by Mikespecialone(m): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
This pikin use style resemble Sammy Larry , make himself go do DNA 🧬
Re: Bella Shmurda Shower Praises On His Baby Mama As He Shares Photos Of His Child by Dayvidoo: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
Bella Shmurda, a Nigerian Afrobeats singer, recently took to Instagram to reveal a series of images of his newborn baby.

The “Cash App” singer had kept the specifics of his new fatherhood reasonably hidden until recently, having welcomed the bundle of joy with his baby mother a few months ago.

The photographs showed Bella Shmurda cuddling his darling infant, and the couple engaged in a father-son photoshoot that melted viewers’ hearts.

The musician appeared to be relishing his job as a father with much excitement and pride.

One particularly touching feature of the photograph was Bella Shmurda wearing the customised jewellery he created to honour the late Mohbad.

The Instagram picture sparked a flood of affection and well-wishes from fans and followers.

Fans of the singer swarmed the comments area with congratulations, expressing their delight at getting a look into Bella Shmurda’s personal life.

While celebrating Bella’s child, several fans requested the artist to care for and nurture his late friend Mohbad’s son, Liam Aloba.

Re: Bella Shmurda Shower Praises On His Baby Mama As He Shares Photos Of His Child by Boogyman557: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
cv
Re: Bella Shmurda Shower Praises On His Baby Mama As He Shares Photos Of His Child by We4all: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
Attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Shower Praises On His Baby Mama As He Shares Photos Of His Child by Burger01(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
Mikespecialone:
This pikin use style resemble Sammy Larry , make himself go do DNA 🧬
cheesy
Re: Bella Shmurda Shower Praises On His Baby Mama As He Shares Photos Of His Child by Therock5555(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
I no wan hear very dark man begin dey talk rubbish later oh.

Hope Bella has done DNA test and laminated it.

I no wan hear story later.

I Cum in Piss

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Doing Good In Diaspora (1) - Nfl's Samkon Gado Aka Sam / Dmx Released From Prison / Kim Kardashian -- I'm Honored To Be Kanye's Perfect B*tch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.