Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,362 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit (26763 Views)

Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election / Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) / 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Wins Reelection (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by osazsky(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
Inec is very intelligent they always start the result by announcing that the losser won his pooling unit
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by Okechinwadike: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
agulion:
. The reason why local Yoruba Muslims hate Dino is yet unknown to me
don't you know Yoruba people? neither here nor there
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by seunjungle1(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
Winner is between Ododo and Muri guy.

Dino ti se awon alale ile Yoruba by mocked our son Tinubu.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by sageb: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
I pray Dino melaye wins the kogi election. Yahaya Bello's administration and APC are total failure in Kogi state.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by garfield1: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
Okechinwadike:
you wore hate like agbada

Why se hate anything apc
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by DWJOBScom(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
Please start posting results from your centers

Thank you
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by garfield1: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
rolams:

Till when the winner is announced.

Ododo may not win ooo!

People are not allowing rigging in some areas.

Muri is deflating the APC votes. Look at this

PU 12 Crowther Memo/Sabin Gari, Lokoja LGA, Kogi 
APC: 53 
PDP: 22
SDP: 53

You are funny.you are concluding from just one isolated unit? If ododo doesn't win,ajaka will but dino is out.lokoja is a neutral territory plus sdp running mate hails from here
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by jrobbins: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2023
MyMouth:

My cousin voted in a polling unit in in GRA idah, Apc got 12 votes while SDP got 350.
Jus one polling unit ooo

Idah,Igalamela,Ankpa, and Ofu go shock them
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by easiest(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2023
You've started posting results again abi, the only result verified by inec is genuine not the social media results, in fact the result you posted here will be different with the one posted on fb.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by rolams(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
garfield1:

You are funny.you are concluding from just one isolated unit? If ododo doesn't win,ajaka will but dino is out.lokoja is a neutral territory plus sdp running mate hails from here

I can show you up to 4 results where Muri is dragging Ododo. I didn't say Dino or a certain candidate will win rather my point is Ododo may not win just because of the development.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by Okechinwadike: 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
garfield1:

Why se hate anything apc
do you like the country the way it is? try your best and travel to atleast Cotonou stay one week. you will get the answer to that your question
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by garfield1: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2023
rolams:

I can show you up to 4 results where Muri is dragging Ododo. I didn't say Dino or a certain candidate will win rather my point is Ododo may not win just because of the development.

For muri to win,he needs to get votes in central because he might get the highest votes and still fail to get spread.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by Mom007(f): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2023
No wonder Nigeria is the way it is. When lousy louts like dino can contest for governorship... smh
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by GVTAsiwaju(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2023
agulion:

I am a Christian and I dislike the stupid old boy too

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by foleskay(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2023
Make dino win nio. Yoruba lokan
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by femagj(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
LP?
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by rolams(m): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2023
garfield1:

For muri to win,he needs to get votes in central because he might get the highest votes and still fail to get spread.

He is not doing bad at the moment.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by TruthsFM: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
In east and central senatorial district of Kogi State, Dino has the voting strength due to structures in place. Ajaka of Sdp really tried in this governorship election

Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dino is cumming
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by PDPdestroyer(m): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
Unconfirmed reports has it that Peter Obi is leading by a wide margin
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by Johncarlo07: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
agulion:

Simple! He is a Christian,nd dey dnt want a Christian governor in kogi state.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by George234(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dino will come 3rd
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
Okay
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by ppogba: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
osazsky:
Inec is very intelligent they always start the result by announcing that the losser won his pooling unit

Is it INEC that is announcing these results so far?

Try dey think small. At least today na Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by Arafat2022: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
May PDP SDM Succedd to Rescues Redirect and Rebuild Kogi State
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by Larryndelaw: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2023
Tjra:
Una don start with all the winning the ward propaganda.

Even Sowore won his ward if I am correct grin

No be who first call Police dey win case.
Just like the way they were celebrating Obifool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by Bimpe29: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
Like seriously
TruthsFM:
The major battle is Kogi central. Dino cleared Kogi west Senatorial district
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by MEGAWATCH: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2023
garfield1:

That will be his only victory

Wishful thinking is allowed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno / Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.