Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,112 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit (26761 Views)

Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election / Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) / 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Wins Reelection (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by omoredia: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
Obaofaba:
Not a bad one for the APC in PDP polling station.

On the flip side, I don't see PDP getting up to ten votes in ododo or bello polling stations or even all the stations under their control.

Hehe road side political commentator
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by Omobude244: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
agulion:
. The reason why local Yoruba Muslims hate Dino is yet unknown to me
Lolz
U didn't watch the presidential campaign when he was mimicking the shakii shakii drug pusher🤣
Na that one day vex dem about Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by Harrynight(m): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2023
People still get mind vote APC

Omo una mind no go touch ground
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by 02Kebreal(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
You all should trust me,all things being equal SDP is winning this election In Shaa Allah

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by Deogratiasfx: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
The smartest among them is already with the courts negotiating payments. Last last na court go decide. Voters are just wasting their time. Some foolish ones are even dieing on top .
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by zeenaman: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
agulion:

I don't hate him, I want him to win. Stop generalising.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by abibun: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
Will it be fair there too?
Obaofaba:
Not a bad one for the APC in PDP polling station.

On the flip side, I don't see PDP getting up to ten votes in ododo or bello polling stations or even all the stations under their control.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by NairaMaster1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
truthfinder319:
Who for win? Peter obi , the Panama hero of children of hate?

You still don't have peace even as winner?

There's truly no peace for the wicked
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by francotunsco: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
According to IREV so far, SDP governorship candidate is doing better than Both Dino of PDP and Ododo of APC.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by Edafe19(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2023
The Igala people too greedy fi
Judolisco:
Sdp and pdp should have formed a merger

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by ufuosman(m): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2023
E suppose 😂
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by Judolisco(m): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
Edafe19:
na my okun people no Wan wise up... James faleke had d chance to contest..... He pulled out....
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by ALFADOS(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
Edafe19:
you never see anything sef in next hundred years una no go smell that governor seat again lol
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by Enemyofpeace: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2023
Kogi State is always unfortunate

Convincing a lady who came visiting to leave the living room to the bedroom is a skill that should be added to men's CV .
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by Tareq1105: 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
TruthsFM:
The major battle is Kogi central. Dino cleared Kogi west Senatorial district

Who told you? He lost to ADC in my unit.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by TruthsFM: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
Tareq1105:

Who told you? He lost to ADC in my unit.
post the results here. Dino will win the Adc ward and LG
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2023
I hear Dino don win the election 😉
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by voltron14: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
agulion:

Dino should fvck off.

He must take Kogites for fools.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by Ramaa(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dino thief grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by seunpas: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2023
ITS OBVIOUS IGALAS ARE ONLY AFTER THEIR OWN.
They all withdraw from PDP after Dino won primary.
Ebira Man has promised 16years just as Igala ruled Kogi, Kogi West vote will be a determinant which Ododo may likely win.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by Addme: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
What's the essence when you'll eventually lose the election.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2023
We are watching!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit by Indispensable85(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2023
TruthsFM:
The major battle is Kogi central. Dino cleared Kogi west Senatorial district

My boy how market? How's Dino doing? Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I told you I'll mention you in due time. Your oga is distant third. Kikikiki lol 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode / Burial Photos Of Adinoyi Onukaba Ojo, Obasanjo's Biographer / 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.