Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,313 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

INEC Must Cancel Elections In The 5 LGAs Of Kogi Central - Dino Melaye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Must Cancel Elections In The 5 LGAs Of Kogi Central - Dino Melaye (25901 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One / Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) / Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Must Cancel Elections In The 5 LGAs Of Kogi Central - Dino Melaye by Cromagnon: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
Antichristus:
I regret turning down my NDA admission and travelling abroad instead. Nigeria's political class needs the JJ Rawlings treatment. Whom did Nigeria offend? The mysterious Thiefnumbu is President and another rogue is vying to become a Governor. If the foundation be destroyed what can the righteous do? Let someone in the army please strike!
you don't need nda for that
Che was a medical student
Mao was a teacher
Militants and Boko have no military background
Lizard civilian cannot become military dragon
Re: INEC Must Cancel Elections In The 5 LGAs Of Kogi Central - Dino Melaye by Cromagnon: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
ofuonyebi:
i have said it before that this election will confirm the peoples recall home of Dino Melaye
this will confirm to him and the whole world that he has lost all respect and relevance at his home

I concluded that even before the elections in Kogi is concluded...
he would start to cry and weep about rigging!

so...here we are like i have prophesied....Dino is already weeping like a baby!!
but Dino ...would you keep quiete?
as if ododo will be better
Naija for show

They're all the same
Re: INEC Must Cancel Elections In The 5 LGAs Of Kogi Central - Dino Melaye by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
Observing
Re: INEC Must Cancel Elections In The 5 LGAs Of Kogi Central - Dino Melaye by 1972xy: 4:47am On Nov 14, 2023
Svoboda:

He insulted the firstlady when he was in the senate. He could have learnt to pick his fights cleverly.
He has not seen anything.
He ran away from his polling unit during the election. The efcc came there to pick him up but he ran away...he has case to answer. No where to hide.
Lobatan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki / Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment / Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.