Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

#BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit (19599 Views)

#bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by Obiedun(m): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
Labour party of lie, falsehood intimidation and, all evil

4 Likes

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by ceejay80s(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
AbuTwins:

So LP no be thieves?

We have old thieves and new ones!
They are new, I have no particular love for LP but we need to give them a chance, and when they mess up we kick them out after 4years, that's the only way these thieving politicians will know it's no longer business as usual, if we achieve it, I tell u they will sit up
Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by voltron14: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
Waiting for his world press conference.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by SonOfDSoil01: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Other parties without senatorial or house of assembly members are the serious ones abi? You need to get your brain checked. A party that you "won" with less than 3 million votes at presidential election despite all the resources and arsenals at your disposal. A party that your former chairman said has just 4 members tweeting in a room yet won Jagaban in his base. You can see why I said you should get your brain checked
nearly can’t kill a bird, so why is your bitter obi not the president grin come again in 2027 and I can bet you that bitter obi won’t get half of that vote in Lagos grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by nuruajao: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
ceejay80s:
U people keep complaining and yet u do the wrong thing daily
Apc and pdp have destroyed this country... instead of u to vote for a new party and let's try them, u people keep voting for same thieves, I wish u all what u voted for, u voters are more evil than those u vote for,
Continue buying ur paint of garri for 1,500naira for now, it shall get to 3k for paint soon,
None of u think about ur children and future grand children, na the stupid pen and one sachet on indomie wey Dem go give u before election na him be una problem
Dey play no difference between Nigeria politicians they are bird of the same feather flock together

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by ceejay80s(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2023
ecolime:

How are the elected LP guys faring?
If they don't do well after elected , we kick them out, it happened to trump , after that we take them to court if they have embezzed our money
Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by Sambai65(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2023
Globad:
That's shameful

Dem no get any structure for ground?

better behave yourself well before they come for you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by BrighterSyde: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
AbuTwins:
When PDP wins - probably they could have rigged!
When APC wins - Most likely BAT's party is a criminal party so they rigged surely! Except Father Alia who is the only "Jesus" in APC.

When SDP wins - probably he was sponsored by BAT. Or he won by tribal sentiments.

When LP wins - Democracy and rule of law is at its best!

Lol!

Now that apc won at the Supreme Court are you not claiming democracy at its best?
Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by ceejay80s(m): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
nuruajao:
Dey play no difference between Nigeria politicians they are bird of the same feather flock together
No matter what , one of them will be fair,
Me don talk my own ...
Make we continue to by indomitable indomie carton for 5,200 naira , time dey come when it will be 8k, something that used to be 1500naira for a carton, una think say una dey do me, we are in it together, it doesn't affect only me but all of us
Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by Cmanforall: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Other parties without senatorial or house of assembly members are the serious ones abi? You need to get your brain checked. A party that you "won" with less than 3 million votes at presidential election despite all the resources and arsenals at your disposal. A party that your former chairman said has just 4 members tweeting in a room yet won Jagaban in his base. You can see why I said you should get your brain checked

People were voting Peter Obi and not Labour Party. That is what some of you don't understand. LP got people in the NA, but that is because presidential election and NA held the same day. In the next elections, if Obi doesn't contest, and the NA members remain in LP, they will all lose (unless they deliver true dividends ofdemocracy to their constituencies to gain individuallove from their people). Note this comment!

1 Like

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by newaspiration: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
Labour party cannot do Gbajue this time. Time to strategise for 2027, sorry 2031 I mean.

1 Like

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by deeva2: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
LP always labour in vain..

Elupee my foot..

3 Likes

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by izubext007: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
We dey beat don lose.
Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by Benwallt(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
Labour party can not win a polling unit in a free and fair elections devoid of rigging.

2 Likes

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by Olugbenagoba: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
May the best candidate win
Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by voltron14: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
zuzuonyi:
Nigerians are the most docile people on the face of the Earth. Push them to the wall and they will just help their oppressors break it and enter rather than push back.

They should have voted Labour?

4 Likes

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by Franknews1: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
Asake and Olamide Celebrating as "Amapaino Song" Nominated for Grammy Award 2024, As Rema loose out
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iHQEMqIKBA
Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by Omoawoke2(m): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
Eluuppeee 77
Eluppeee 99
Eluppee 419

2 Likes

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by mightyhaze: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2023
Eradiri Udengs that year for Uniben.. grin
Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by Felix6: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
Where was He, during the presidential election? He thinks any monkey can just jump on the train and ride?

1 Like

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by Iwedunloye: 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
asobo1:
Only one election took place today and that's in Bayelsa. The remaining two in Imo and Kogi is selection.

Because LP promax which is PDP is leading right

1 Like

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by loffyloffy: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hoelujohn:

The key word is you admiting that APC won...even if it is by one vote or a thousand.

Every other thing is irellevant.

It is indeed true that LP was initialy underated, and they indeed the party performed well above expectation, but clearly they have no part way to winning the election.

They have zero chance of getting 25% in any of the twelve NE and NW states, an they faced the same chalenge in NC states of Kogi,Kwara and Niger, not to mention the southwestern states.

In Truth the election was between PDP and APC and the presence of LP in the mix, made certain that APC will win the election.

While there are pockets of iregularities here and there, they are not significant enough to change the outcome of the ekection.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by Afamed: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2023
ceejay80s:

They are new, I have no particular love for LP but we need to give them a chance, and when they mess up we kick them out after 4years, that's the only way these thieving politicians will know it's no longer business as usual, if we achieve it, I tell u they will sit up
So your Pandora fraud Obi that left Apga to PDP and to LP is also new?

Tell us the colour of your hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by johnjose68: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Epain am undecided

2 Likes

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by newnigerdelta00: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nemere2020:
Labour Party governorship candidate for Bayelsa state, Udengs Eradiri, loses polling Unit

He votes at Ward 10, Unit 5 Ekperi Amarata, Yenagoa.

PDP 130
APC 45
LP 8

They will continue to lose,any where they go they will lose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by Alliswell248: 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
LP....party of online noise makers....

No serious person want to associate with gbajue people. Where is Falz... Macaroni?

Third to first people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
You mean to say Diri Deride EraDiri in his own polling unit.

1 Like

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by abbasajao(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
There is no way Peter Obi will win 2/3 of states in Nigeria even if election is conducted 10 times.

1 Like

Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by adekolaelect(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Oga check yourself too if you use 2023 protest election of Ethnicity and Religion as a yardstick to measure LP political popularity in Nigeria.
Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by highchief1: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hoelujohn:

if u know the conspiracy that happened in 2023 elections u will shut up.it wasn’t an election but a revolution.Subsequent elections will show the strength of labor party.
Re: #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit by Dodada: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
Politically, ANYTHING ebows touch, becomes dust.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBA Sues Kenny Ogungbe, Hannatu Musawa, Culture Minister Over NYSC Certificate / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Oil Workers Give FG 7-Day Ultimatum / Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.