Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? (2243 Views)

Very Long Queue At Mega Petrol Stations .what Is Happening In Nigeria / Nigerian Troops Eliminate IPOB/ESN Commander In Imo State / Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by ILoveNG: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2023
Can someone explain what's happening to Elupe in Imo?

I thought Elupe won the presidential election; winning a governorship election in their stronghold should be easy. Should we blame APC, INEC, DSS, Yoruba Muslims, Fulani, and the military officers in Imo for rigging this election?

I was told Elupe is the best political party in the world and I'm sure all Ndigbo want Elupe. Or is it possible that Ndigbo only want Elupe for Nigeria and not for Imo?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by Goodvibes007: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
ILoveNG:

I thought Elupe won the presidential election; winning a governorship in their stronghold should be easy. Should we blame APC, INEC, DSS, Yoruba Muslims, Fulani, and the military officers in Imo for rigging this election?

I'm sure all Ndigbo want Elupe. Or is it possible that Ndigbo only want Elupe for Nigeria and not for Imo?
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by Naijanascam: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
You should be ashamed of yourself for celebrating criminality and daylight robbery after watching the video of orsu thumb printers

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by ILoveNG: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
Naijanascam:
You should be ashamed of yourself for celebrating criminality
I’m only asking questions bro
I don’t mind if you can give answers to my questions.
Pardon my ignorance grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by yarimo(m): 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
ILoveNG:

I thought Elupe won the presidential election; winning a governorship election in their stronghold should be easy. Should we blame APC, INEC, DSS, Yoruba Muslims, Fulani, and the military officers in Imo for rigging this election?

I was told Elupe is the best political party in the world and I'm sure all Ndigbo want Elupe. Or is it possible that Ndigbo only want Elupe for Nigeria and not for Imo?
Comrade

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by Naijanascam: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
ILoveNG:

I’m only asking questions bro
I don’t mind if you can give answers to my questions.
Pardon my ignorance grin

You can't act ignorance forever in the face of daylight robbery
Congratulations to those who just renewed their Suffering and Missery in imo state for the next 4years
Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by MadamExcellency: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
Go and eat your mama thank you and get lost.

Bringing your childishness and deficient upbringing isn't gratifying anymore.

When good people with good intentions mourn, foòls rejoice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by gratefulheart(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
Blame elupe but they don't like to accept responsibility that why they can win any election forever 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

ILoveNG:

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by Theweekend: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dumb post made by dumb people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by StarRiderr: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
ILoveNG:

what happened in Imo state is voter apathy as predicted earlier after supreme court ruling in last presidential election Nigerian has lost hope in INEC and Judiciary LP has nothing to do with that
Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by Kukutente23: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
But in truth, if APC wins imo, the joke is on LP and Obidients
It seems they are not really on ground since the East is expected to be their stronghold
But more importantly, the joke is on Nigerians!!
I'm surprised APC can even win an LG in Nigeria with the way the country has turned on their watch in the past eight years. I mean Nigerians are either happy with the situation or they're confused with what they really want

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by ILoveNG: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
Theweekend:
Dumb post made by dumb people
MadamExcellency:

🤡

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by Christistruth03: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
Kukutente23:
But in truth, if APC wins imo, the joke is on LP and Obidients
It seems they are not really on ground since the East is expected to be their stinks m stronghold
But more importantly, the joke is on Nigerians!!
I'm surprised APC can even win an LG in Nigeria with the way the country has turned on their watch in the past eight years. I mean Nigerians are either happy with the situation or they're confused with what they really want

I heard that Uzodinma built and repaired a lot of long abandoned Roads in Imo State

Including in places where he needed their votes for reelection

It might have discouraged people from voting against him

even if they didn’t fully agree with him

It is hard to vote against someone who repaired the road in front of your house or the one
leading to your Village after 20 years of it being abandoned

12 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by Chicagograduate(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
Incumbency factor.It is not that the supreme court governor is the people's choice.He got Tinubu s and INEC backings for a successful rigging.
Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by yommen: 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Bad loser!!! Shay na so you dey eat your own mama? Imagine!!!

4 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by aswani(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
ILoveNG:

Should we blame APC, INEC, DSS, Yoruba Muslims, Fulani, and the military officers in Imo for rigging this election?

Add to this list:

1) Government College Lagos letting President Tinubu sit A levels before they were founded.

2) CSU admitting President Tinubu and letting him graduate with honours.

3) FBI, CIA and IRS not releasing Tinubu's (phantom) gazillion files.

4) Supreme court and Presidential Tribunal affirming President Tinubu's victory even though Peter Obi did not present any proof to support his assertion that he himself was the winner or President Tinubu should be disqualified.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by Kukutente23: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2023
Christistruth03:

I heard that Uzodinma built and repaired a lot of long abandoned Roads in Imo State

You heard.... you're always hearing.
Uzodimma took over from Okorocha of same APC who ruled for eight years. Besides, APC is failing the country massively and some audio roads can't overturn that fact
Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by okeyfrank: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
ILoveNG:

See the answer that you seek in the link below:
https://twitter.com/EmekaGift100/status/1723379742173278269?t=hJ4y4uZOKlO8xzO_hTnsDg&s=19

APC can never get 3 percent votes in any free & fair election in the Old Easter Region.

The Supreme Court Governor in Imo state, with support of the fraudulent INEC & security agencies, has manipulated the elections, written the results for the Hopeless gov.

This Tinubu Nigeria is a SCAM and must be destroyed so as to build a NEW NIGERIA for Nigerians
Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by ILoveNG: 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
okeyfrank:

See the answer that you seek in the link below:
https://twitter.com/EmekaGift100/status/1723379742173278269?t=hJ4y4uZOKlO8xzO_hTnsDg&s=19

APC can never get 3 percent votes in any free & fair election in the Old Easter Region.

The Supreme Court Governor in Imo state, with support of the fraudulent INEC & security agencies, has manipulated the elections, written the results for the Hopeless gov.

This Tinubu Nigeria is a SCAM and must be destroyed so as to build a NEW NIGERIA for Nigerians

Watched the video

Just inec officials checking and arranging their materials before going to their various units.

Is this meant to invalidate the election?

4 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by Mbanda(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
ILoveNG:

The same mago mago tinubu do na him hope dey do for Imo.

We all know that APC cannot do without fraud and lies.
Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by Kingnelson9: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
ILoveNG:

It is obvious that you are among those that voted tinubu, you will real your fruits
Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by Mbanda(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
MadamExcellency:

People like yarimo
Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by Broveens42(m): 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
Christistruth03:

It is hard to vote against someone who repaired the road in front of your house or the one
leading to your Village after 20 years of it being abandoned
This is what people failed to understand. the once dreaded relief market, is one of the best or if not the best market in Nigeria today. The roads are tarred to the inner markets, and that road connects houses of ordinary imolites.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by Meagainstthem: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2023
ILoveNG:

Imo people love and adore Nzodinma, nah only mad man dey follow Pandora criminal

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by Broveens42(m): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
Kukutente23:

You heard.... you're always hearing.
Uzodimma took over from Okorocha of same APC who ruled for eight years. Besides, APC is failing the country massively and some audio roads can't overturn that fact

I am not a party man but I can categorically tell you, PDP failed igbos more than APC.
Under PDP, my village had no national/legislative/state presence. It took an APC senator to attract world class roads in my village. And these were roads tagged impossible to construct because of topography.
Infact, I was wondering if the roads were constructed by JB.. very solid roads with new houses springing up. I couldn't recognize my village again.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by tunwumi: 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2023
S'ope O ti lo, e don go

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by Kukutente23: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
Broveens42:

I am not a party man but I can categorically tell you, PDP failed igbos more than APC.
Under PDP, my village had no national/legislative/state presence. It took an APC senator to attract world class roads in my village. And these were roads tagged to be impossible to construct because of topography.
Infact, I was wondering if the roads were constructed by JB.. very solid roads with new houses springing up. I couldn't recognize my village again.
There's no lie you APC rats won't tell. Tell us the name of your village and the "world class roads" that were built there.
APC has been in charge of Niger and Kogi states since 2015 and both states easily have the worst roads in Nigeria. Yet it's your audio Village that got world class roads courtesy of APC.
How much do they even pay you guys to lie like dis?

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by REGINALD001(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
ILoveNG:

ONYE ERIRI ERI
Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by Dodada: 12:04am On Nov 12, 2023
Comrade off your mic. Comrade please lower the vawulence!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by DesChyko: 12:12am On Nov 12, 2023
Broveens42:
It took an APC senator to attract world class roads in my village.

Let's forget about the new houses springing up for now. That's a testament to the hustle spirit of your brethrens.

Please share the name of your village, thanks in advance.
Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by DrMPH: 12:33am On Nov 12, 2023
Naijanascam:

You can't act ignorance forever in the face of daylight robbery
Congratulations to those who just renewed their Suffering and Missery in imo state for the next 4years

They are kids who have no values. That our democracy has now become the survival of the most criminal isn't something to celebrate. That a governor without the goodwill of the people can take advantage of the weakness of our democratic institution to perpetuate himself in power, is not something to celebrate. It is IMO and Kogi today, tomorrow it might be Zamfara, Lagos or Delta. Somehow, someone close to them will be caught in the crossfire of this lawlessness (e.g their people in state civil service). My hearts goes out to the citizens of these states who cannot wriggle free from the evil of these taskmaster because of our lack of electoral values. Kogites especially.
Re: What Is Happening To Elupe In Imo ?? by kingsways: 12:47am On Nov 12, 2023
People voted Obi not LP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obj New Ministers: Femi Fani-kayode Listed / Boko Haram Is Against Western Education, Yet Spare Atiku's American University / Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.