Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia (1940 Views)

Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office / A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman / Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by LegendHero(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
Long live Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban Borgu and the President of the federal republic of Nigeria.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
Jagaban

7 Likes

Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by LegendHero(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
Where is that grass cutter man ?

He should come and tell us how Tinubu is islamizing Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by TemplarLandry: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
LegendHero:
Where is that grass cutter man ?

He should come and tell us how Tinubu is islamizing Nigeria.

This shows that Arise TV is just making money off Obidients.

15 Likes

Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by aariwa(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
Lol…mandate thief went to beg for money In Saudi same way he did unsuccessfully in India weeks ago without result. Common sense should have told Amoda that with potentials of Nigeria if you put your house in order investors will be begging to come and invest in Nigeria and not the other way round. Which foreigner in their right mind would even Invest $1m in a country where the judiciary is like a dustbin of the executive. A weak or dead judiciary signals to investors that if there is any business dispute there is no mechanism to get your investment money back, it’s gone forever.. …Crown prince and his palace will burst into laughter after he leaves because they would definitely see him as a clown..just like the Indians a few weeks ago..and some responsible Nigerians who thought last week the clueless man had stabilized the dollar
Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
LegendHero:

Before nko. Obideient are the lowest in intelligence. Almost every mortal can fleece them of their time and money.

You don’t need to do much to scam Obidient. So Arise just doing the bare minimum.
It's a game they are playing i.e. Keep the viewers entertained. Engagement brings in money via ads and co. Rufai is just an actor like Fox news' Tucker Carlson.

7 Likes

Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by LAXconfidential(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

This shows that Arise TV is just making money off Obidients. It's a game they are playing i.e. Keep the viewers entertained. Engagement brings in money via ads and co. Rufai is just an actor just like Fox news

It could also mean that your brown-teeth bedwetting certificate forger is desperately trying to bring AriseTV to his side.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
LAXconfidential:

It could also mean that your brown-teeth bedwetting certificate forger is desperately trying to bring AriseTV to his side.
He could care less. It doesn't affect him in any way. He knows Obeighana is a business man.

11 Likes

Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by LegendHero(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
LAXconfidential:

If he did not bring them during his campaign, why does he need them now when he can just close them down with one command? Heaven won’t fall like Wike always say.

Na why we talk say some Obi people brain don evaporate be this. If one can follow a third class dullard like Obi, then it’s not a surprise how Obi people think.

14 Likes

Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by LAXconfidential(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

He could care less. It doesn't affect him in any way. He knows Obeigna is a business man.

I'm just bringing the other side of the story you intentionally left out.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by LAXconfidential(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2023
LegendHero:

If he did not bring them during his campaign, why does he need them now when he can just close them down with one command? Heaven won’t fall like Wike always say.

Na why we talk say some Obi people brain don evaporate be this. If one can follow a third class dullard like Obi, then it’s not a surprise how Obi people think.

He can close them down with one command? 🤣🤣🤣

Weren't you the one who just saying that your political opponents possess low I.Q?

1 Like

Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by LAXconfidential(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2023
LegendHero:

Na Naija we dey. They’ll just find one sin and you’ll see Arise TV off the air tomorrow if Jagaban wishes so.

Ma una delusional ELupee people no understand real life game.

If it was that easy, Buhari would've long done it. But you won't know, because your thinking faculties are like that of a child on sugar who thinks his dad is superman so he goes about looking for trouble. 🤣🤣

High I.Q man 😎🤣
Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by LAXconfidential(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2023
LegendHero:

Na Naija we dey. They’ll just find one sin and you’ll see Arise TV off the air tomorrow if Jagaban wishes so.

Ma una delusional ELupee people no understand real life game.

I never said they posses low IQ tho, that’s being generous. They are subhuman like Prof Wole described them, so they are unable to even have IQ in the first place.

By the way, are you one of them?

BTW, if the Prof ever describes a fellow human being as " sub-human", he will have his Nobel Prize stripped from him. But I also don't expect you to know this.

High I.Q man 😎🤣
Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by omenka(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
LegendHero, the number one nightmare of Gbajue Israelis.

10 Likes

Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
Chai, labourers party... Una eyes go clear... jagaban is the greatest of all time in African politics...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by LegendHero(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
omenka:
LegendHero, the number one nightmare of Gbajue Israelis.

Haha do you mean the black Jews?

Shuku Abiamo self go don tire for him wannabe Jew from the red mud region.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by LAXconfidential(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
LegendHero:

Tell me more about this “child on sugar”. My high IQ can’t process the joke.

Maybe it’s for low IQ people either way. I’m sure they’ll find it funny.

Can I reply now? Because I'm sure that before im done replying, you may add another layer or two of gibberish because your infantile brain cannot secrete enough gelatin to produce plenty of gibberish at a time.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by LegendHero(m): 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Can I reply now? Because I'm sure that before im done replying, you may add another layer or two of gibberish because your infantile brain cannot secrete enough gelatin to produce plenty of gibberish at a time.

Please let me think first. This English is too much for my brain abeg.

I guess it’s the low IQ people way of trying to project intelligence.

In another news, where are those headless mob. Few months ago, they would have got to work pic mixing Jagaban photo for fun. Where dem Dey, make them get to work ASAP.

9 Likes

Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by Bhella5(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
LAXconfidential:

I know this revelation would bring discomforts to our latest opposition camps. They'll be like,
"How can this maanu be frolicking with tilumbu"? Hai! grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by kestolove95(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2023
Am happy nobody from dot Nation followed our president b4 e go smuggle drug into d country

6 Likes

Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by Quranisforfools: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
Wonders will never end. So even with fuel at 700 naira a litre and naira trading at 1,200 to the dollar, you lack the basic intelligence and principles to know where the source of your problem lies.

I nevdr knew supporters of the Iragbiji drug dealer were this stupid

LegendHero:

Before nko. Obideient are the lowest in intelligence. Almost every mortal can fleece them of their time and money.

You don’t need to do much to scam Obidient. So Arise just doing the bare minimum.

Just tell Obi people that Aliens will release file on Tinubu and tell them to cut the leg of their papa in his sleep, they won’t question you before thousands of their papa go be legless.
Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by Catapault: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

This shows that Arise TV is just making money off Obidients.

That's Nduka Obaigbena for you.

All Nduka cares about is profit.

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
LegendHero:

Control command?

You mean Ctrl + C

Tinubu is a strategist.

He will never give rufai, datti, òbí even atiku any attention cos that will simply make them more popular
Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by dahmie2013: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
This is what Africa has turned to, bunch of beggars. We will lick asses just so we can get money from these people. When will we be truly independent? Other countries call us in the name of "Africa summit" and we rush to attend knowing we can get money from them like beggars.
Re: Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia by Luckysbab: 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
LegendHero:

Haha do you mean the black Jews?

Shuku Abiamo self go don tire for him wannabe Jew from the red mud region.

Which one con be Shuku Abiamo again? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Gubernatorial Candidate, Isaac Arowosaye, Charged With Insurance Fraud In / Http://www.punchng.com/articl.aspx?theartic=art201102189412835 / OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.