Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Virgin At 30 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Virgin At 30 (485 Views)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin At 30 by 28plus: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7891380/making-post-based-demand-why

I've always wanted to share this same story about why I am a virgin at 30 until I saw the above thread.

WARNING: LONG READ

Ever since i grew up to know myself, I've always been an indoor person. I can stay inside the room from sunrise to sunset. I don't get along with random people easily. Of course I used to go out to play with my peers occasionally but I was more of an indoor boy. I am not an introvert per se, I would say I am an ambivert cos I have the traits of both introvert and extrovert. My parents were not the over religious type, so it wasn't about morals or something like that. It's just my personality.

Unfortunately, I attended an only boys school for my junior Secondary, so i didn't have an opportunity to learn how to converse  with girls early. In the University, it was same story. I attended one of those new Universities Goodluck Jonathan created, the total number of us students in the school was less than the number of just one department you will find in a typical Nigerian University. The girls were like 10, so only the real gamers were having their way. I have to say that when it comes to  getting along with the boys,  I'm a real OG. Talk about football, politics, music and even girls matter, I sabi am.. But carry me put for where the girls de, I go cast. In our 3rd and 4th year, many girls were given admission, but even a girl that should ordinarily not be a challenge for me will slip through my finger because "I didn't play my card well".

One day, a course mate of mine jokingly asked if I was gay. Because to him, since I wasn’t a pastor or the churchy type, why would I not have at least one babe that I was knacking? He should know because he was my next door neighbor too!. He was older than me with six years, sometimes we’ll just be gisting and he’ll just be telling me about some of his girls and I will just advice him on how to handle issues. [color=#006600] Me weh no fit get one for myself ooo.  He once joked about arranging some girls to rape me since I was denying them my 'milk' lol. But na me know my issue.
[/color]

Funny thing is, most of my guys are real gamers except me and I can’t share my issue with them, they are the ones always telling me their babe issues. Instead, what I ended up doing then was to denigrate the girl, that she’s this or that. It got to a point that one of my guys said and I quote "woman weh go fine for your eye make you like, God never create am”. If I was walking by the road side and you ask someone who knows me personally who my babe was the person is likely to tell you that I hate women (which is not the case). I just don’t know how to relate with them. I have had some few contacts of girls but once a girl misses my call without at least flashing me back, I  take it seriously and if it happens like two more times, I take it that she's not interested so i delete the number and move on. Till date, I don’t call a girl more than once but I can call a guy as many times until he picks up.

During NYSC, I was posted to one of these sharia states and again, unfortunately , no female colleague and no Corpers lodge. So I rented a room somewhere in town and while I still couldn't get a babe, it was then that i came the closest to having my first sex. I had this pretty fellow Corp member that I met on a certain CDS day called T***. Classy babe, Accounting graduate from OAU, she was doing her ICAN then. You know all those girls that used to wear glasses. I swear me myself no believe say na me that girl been de find come. You know when a poor man makes his first million, he wouldn't believe it, I respected this girl so much that i was too scared to make a move, meanwhile, bitch was game. On this very day she just came to my place unannounced, I tried to strike a conversation but she wasn't having any of it. I just summoned courage and made a move, naso she reciprocate ooo. I undressed and fingered her, did everything, but I had already ejaculated all over. I knew it wasn't good, that was how i didn't proceed to knack her cos I don already cast. Since the day she left my place, I haven't seen nor heard from her cos she stopped taking my calls so I got angry and deleted the number and its going to six years now. That was my biggest regret from NYSC. I regretted not knacking her even with the premature ejaculation. If that girl like that get belle for me, I go happy I swear. She got class. I don’t even know if she's alive cos back then, she wasn't a social media person so I can’t even find her online.

After the T*** experience, I met another girl after service and this time around, I tried to sleep with her on the first day and she got so mad. She broke up with me less thank 2wks into the relationship. Months later, we made up but she told me that even though she liked me, she couldn't date me anymore because of fear. She feared I was just for knacks and she wanted more. I liked her, tried to make her understand but.… She wanted us to still keep in touch like we were still dating, meanwhile, we were not and i refused. Again, I deleted everything about her and moved on. She really liked me too then, but I gave her a bad first impression.

I opened a Facebook account recently cos I deactivated my account two years ago and I saw her with her naturally plaited hair (something that I love so much in girls), I sent her a friend request she didn’t accept, I mentioned her in a comment and she replied to the comment. I asked for her number she didn’t reply, I sent her mine she didn’t reply. The girl come fine pass before, whether na the hair weh she plait de deceive me I no know because I de like that thing no be small.

Looking back now, many years later, may be I shouldn't have deleted all those contacts cos I feel like talking to some of them now.
Deep down, I want to have a babe to call mine, but a part of me is already used to singlehood. But I can’t deny the fact that I would like to start experiencing the drama that comes with that gender.. My biggest fear however, is dating a girl with more relationship/sex experience than me. Cos I know there's going to be issues. At the rate I’m going, I think my mother will end up picking a wife for me (God forbid). I would like to get married at some point but I’m not sure I will be a great partner. Not because I wouldn't want to, but because I don’t know how to. I know that I will be a great dad because I cant wait to have a child even though I’m no where close to being ready. A friend I met during NYSC camp said that it is only a very stubborn girl  that will fit me. That if I date a calm lady, she will suffer with attitude. I don’t know if she's right but in the three weeks we stayed in camp, she understood me so well and she still calls me her boyfriend till date even though she's married.. But I want to drop all those rubbish traits to help me fix this aspect of my life.

I know money will help make things easy and while I haven't made the money yet, I see guys within my social class  change girls at will. So I believe it also has to do with personality. I am slowly turning to a misogyny but that’s because I cant find a relationship, not because I really am. You guys call it incel right?  Is there a female version of me? At the beginning of the year I said I wanted to have a babe on or before my 30th birthday, but my 30th birthday was in June, year don de finish, nothing come out. Shey I go fit see babe like this?

@Jewessgratitud3, Thanks for making me do this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgin At 30 by obinna58(m): 12:22am On Nov 12, 2023
If you had made money and writing all this trash I’ll take you serious, of all the problems Nigerians are facing yours is woman

You’re already simp, don’t know what else to call you, start working on redemption, leave women and build yourself, when you start having value you’ll see how petty this ladies are.

Be Warned never try to make a woman yours, leave the exit door open always 👍

Men if you have 999problems don’t let women matter be any of it

2 Likes

Re: Virgin At 30 by Jewessgratitud3: 4:06am On Nov 12, 2023
28plus:
https://www.nairaland.com/7891380/making-post-based-demand-why

I've always wanted to share this same story about why I am a virgin at 30 until I saw the above thread.

WARNING: LONG READ

Ever since i grew up to know myself, I've always been an indoor person. I can stay inside the room from sunrise to sunset. I don't get along with random people easily. Of course I used to go out to play with my peers occasionally but I was more of an indoor boy. I am not an introvert per se, I would say I am an ambivert cos I have the traits of both introvert and extrovert. My parents were not the over religious type, so it wasn't about morals or something like that. It's just my personality.

Unfortunately, I attended an only boys school for my junior Secondary, so i didn't have an opportunity to learn how to converse  with girls early. In the University, it was same story. I attended one of those new Universities Goodluck Jonathan created, the total number of us students in the school was less than the number of just one department you will find in a typical Nigerian University. The girls were like 10, so only the real gamers were having their way. I have to say that when it comes to  getting along with the boys,  I'm a real OG. Talk about football, politics, music and even girls matter, I sabi am.. But carry me put for where the girls de, I go cast. In our 3rd and 4th year, many girls were given admission, but even a girl that should ordinarily not be a challenge for me will slip through my finger because "I didn't play my card well".

One day, a course mate of mine jokingly asked if I was gay. Because to him, since I wasn’t a pastor or the churchy type, why would I not have at least one babe that I was knacking? He should know because he was my next door neighbor too!. He was older than me with six years, sometimes we’ll just be gisting and he’ll just be telling me about some of his girls and I will just advice him on how to handle issues. [color=#006600] Me weh no fit get one for myself ooo.  He once joked about arranging some girls to rape me since I was denying them my 'milk' lol. But na me know my issue.
[/color]

Funny thing is, most of my guys are real gamers except me and I can’t share my issue with them, they are the ones always telling me their babe issues. Instead, what I ended up doing then was to denigrate the girl, that she’s this or that. It got to a point that one of my guys said and I quote "woman weh go fine for your eye make you like, God never create am”. If I was walking by the road side and you ask someone who knows me personally who my babe was the person is likely to tell you that I hate women (which is not the case). I just don’t know how to relate with them. I have had some few contacts of girls but once a girl misses my call without at least flashing me back, I  take it seriously and if it happens like two more times, I take it that she's not interested so i delete the number and move on. Till date, I don’t call a girl more than once but I can call a guy as many times until he picks up.

During NYSC, I was posted to one of these sharia states and again, unfortunately , no female colleague and no Corpers lodge. So I rented a room somewhere in town and while I still couldn't get a babe, it was then that i came the closest to having my first sex. I had this pretty fellow Corp member that I met on a certain CDS day called T***. Classy babe, Accounting graduate from OAU, she was doing her ICAN then. You know all those girls that used to wear glasses. I swear me myself no believe say na me that girl been de find come. You know when a poor man makes his first million, he wouldn't believe it, I respected this girl so much that i was too scared to make a move, meanwhile, bitch was game. On this very day she just came to my place unannounced, I tried to strike a conversation but she wasn't having any of it. I just summoned courage and made a move, naso she reciprocate ooo. I undressed and fingered her, did everything, but I had already ejaculated all over. I knew it wasn't good, that was how i didn't proceed to knack her cos I don already cast. Since the day she left my place, I haven't seen nor heard from her cos she stopped taking my calls so I got angry and deleted the number and its going to six years now. That was my biggest regret from NYSC. I regretted not knacking her even with the premature ejaculation. If that girl like that get belle for me, I go happy I swear. She got class. I don’t even know if she's alive cos back then, she wasn't a social media person so I can’t even find her online.

After the T*** experience, I met another girl after service and this time around, I tried to sleep with her on the first day and she got so mad. She broke up with me less thank 2wks into the relationship. Months later, we made up but she told me that even though she liked me, she couldn't date me anymore because of fear. She feared I was just for knacks and she wanted more. I liked her, tried to make her understand but.… She wanted us to still keep in touch like we were still dating, meanwhile, we were not and i refused. Again, I deleted everything about her and moved on. She really liked me too then, but I gave her a bad first impression.

I opened a Facebook account recently cos I deactivated my account two years ago and I saw her with her naturally plaited hair (something that I love so much in girls), I sent her a friend request she didn’t accept, I mentioned her in a comment and she replied to the comment. I asked for her number she didn’t reply, I sent her mine she didn’t reply. The girl come fine pass before, whether na the hair weh she plait de deceive me I no know because I de like that thing no be small.

Looking back now, many years later, may be I shouldn't have deleted all those contacts cos I feel like talking to some of them now.
Deep down, I want to have a babe to call mine, but a part of me is already used to singlehood. But I can’t deny the fact that I would like to start experiencing the drama that comes with that gender.. My biggest fear however, is dating a girl with more relationship/sex experience than me. Cos I know there's going to be issues. At the rate I’m going, I think my mother will end up picking a wife for me (God forbid). I would like to get married at some point but I’m not sure I will be a great partner. Not because I wouldn't want to, but because I don’t know how to. I know that I will be a great dad because I cant wait to have a child even though I’m no where close to being ready. A friend I met during NYSC camp said that it is only a very stubborn girl  that will fit me. That if I date a calm lady, she will suffer with attitude. I don’t know if she's right but in the three weeks we stayed in camp, she understood me so well and she still calls me her boyfriend till date even though she's married.. But I want to drop all those rubbish traits to help me fix this aspect of my life.

I know money will help make things easy and while I haven't made the money yet, I see guys within my social class  change girls at will. So I believe it also has to do with personality. I am slowly turning to a misogyny but that’s because I cant find a relationship, not because I really am. You guys call it incel right?  Is there a female version of me? At the beginning of the year I said I wanted to have a babe on or before my 30th birthday, but my 30th birthday was in June, year don de finish, nothing come out. Shey I go fit see babe like this?

@Jewessgratitud3, Thanks for making me do this

Hmmm... Interesting read. You're welcome dear.

The thing is, it's your nature to be a reserved person and there's nothing you can do to change that. It is even to your own advantage because who knows if you have had your way with girls early in life if you would have been infected with a deadly disease or roped in for unwanted pregnancy.... In every situation you find yourself just be grateful to God cos I believe it's all for a reason. Like me I don't regret any of my actions then so I'll advise you not to feel bad or regret any decision you made back then. It's all for a reason. The important thing is You didn't land yourself n any kind of trouble or lose your health. Disease dey town o, so be careful.

If you can, please I'll advise you to keep your virginity until your wedding night. Being able to keep it till now is a very good virtue some men lack that cost them their lifes and families. So if you can keep yours, it will help you to have a very strong-will that will enable you exercise self control and keep you out of extra marital problems when you eventually settle down.

Just keep holding on. Don't try to lose it. God will bless you with a woman that deserves and will treat you right. Her respect for you will be topnotch. Trust me.

You just earned my respect dear. Keep it up!
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Virgin At 30 by 28plus: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Hmmm... Interesting read. You're welcome dear.

The thing is, it's your nature to be a reserved person and there's nothing you can do to change that. It is even to your own advantage because who knows if you have had your way with girls early in life if you would have been infected with a deadly disease or roped in for unwanted pregnancy.... In every situation you find yourself just be grateful to God cos I believe it's all for a reason. Like me I don't regret any of my actions then so I'll advise you not to feel bad or regret any decision you made back then. It's all for a reason. The important thing is You didn't land yourself n any kind of trouble or lose your health. Disease dey town o, so be careful.

If you can, please I'll advise you to keep your virginity until your wedding night. Being able to keep it till now is a very good virtue some men lack that cost them their lifes and families. So if you can keep yours, it will help you to have a very strong-will that will enable you exercise self control and keep you out of extra marital problems when you eventually settle down.

Just keep holding on. Don't try to lose it. God will bless you with a woman that deserves and will treat you right. Her respect for you will be topnotch. Trust me.

You just earned my respect dear. Keep it up!
Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much for reading. I know it's long and boring at some point but thanks for reading til the end. I really appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgin At 30 by Jewessgratitud3: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2023
28plus:

Thank you very much for reading. I know it's long and boring at some point but thanks for reading til the end. I really appreciate.

You're welcome and no, it wasnt boring.

(1) (Reply)

Parenting Styles: What Is Yours? / A Royal Tea For Multiple Action / Things I Do That Can Make You Live Longer On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.